Zoe Sugg #12 Still no ring, Niomi who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My eyes look like this and I’m throughly sick with first trimester exhaustion :oops: I mean, we know that’s not happening so girl eat some vitamins.
she could easily pass.for over 40, and yeh if i saw her i would definitely assume sbe has a young baby for how tired and drained she looks which makes no sense as she bas the least stressful/active life possible

Vlogmas Day 20 (17) The Office Christmas Party (The I can't believe we are not going to address that Zoe is a vile child who can't apologize and accept that she has done something wrong vlog)

Apparently the reason Zoe didn't vlog yesterday was because she was sooooo busy with the longest to do list in the world. We definitely believe her. Yup. Totally.

Zoe stopped using her eyebrow gel so her eyebrow hairs are falling out in the gaps, so she has to start using it again. Her nearly 40 min vlog has time for talking about her eyebrows for 2 full mins but not enough time to give a proper apology instead of sorry you were offended. Her brows are done. We care a lot.

Card writing montage.

Zoe has a breakdown over her Christmas Office Party outfit. This is very hard. Zoe's like is so hard everyone.
It's not that important Zoe. No one cares. I promise. They care about you not being insensitive trash.

Zoe bought Christmas light timers because they hate turning the Christmas lights on or off. She is so incredibly surprised. Timers for lights have existed literally forever. Everyone uses them Why are you so surprised?
It is so difficult to figure out. Help Zoe's baby brain figure out how to use them!
Let's pretend I'm doing these timers for the environment! I really care about the environment.

Maddie (Holly? I don't know who) comes and gives Zoe some sort of cake mix. They both freak the duck out. Over cake mix. Am I missing something here?
Some sort of hand wash thing too.

They are having their Christmas party in Cafe Rust. She was very explicit about mentioning this party room and the place. Think they booked it or were gifted it?
She shows us bit by bit how she decorated the room like we can't see that see put leaves and candles on the table and glitter stars and lights. Thank you for pointing it out one at a time so we could see that you have benches around the table. Never would have figured that out. Maybe she's just really dumb and thinks that this really is something people wouldn't realize these things. Maybe she's really just that dumb enough to not realize that she's really crappy for her "game".

Zoe does her make up. I'm pretty sure a lot of the reason her skin looks bad is because she literally puts concealer over her entire face. That's not what concealer is for.

She is also very explicit about the flavor town cake. I wonder if that was bought and paid for or gifted? She does have non-affliliate links to the cafe and cake place so maybe she really did buy them for once in her life.

White elephant. They've all done this before. Why do they need to explain how to play again. Maybe they are all so dumb that they all forget the rules? Maybe they are all pretending that they can't remember so that Zoe can have a girl boss presenting the rules to the office standing at the head of the table? Which is the truth?

Why do we have to watch this basically all in real time? We can't even hear what's going on most of the time because they are cackling and screaming the entire time. Holly might cry because she doesn't get the microphone Zoe was gifted. Everything else is really unimportant. Omg It's literally 15 min of white elephant in real time. Wtf. I hate this. We have time for this but not for a real apology? We have time for this tit but not for a single moment of reflection that perhaps Princess Zoe may not be infallible 100% of the time and never wrong? I hate this. I skipped through most of it. It's not important.

They play the bounce your butt to get balls out of the box game. THAT IS SUUUCH HARD WORK. Some kind of trivia game. No one cares.

Zoe stays up til 3. It's past her bed time. She tells us about the karaoke they didn't film. They had pizza. Going to bed. She promises a vlog of making her house Christmassy tomorrow. No one wants that. They want a real apology.

I am angry and sad.
thanks for suffering through this so i don't have to!! i can't work out if she basically shows everything in real time cos she is just too lazy to edit or if she genuinley thinks her life is so.interesting

Reactions: 12
Merry Christmas Zozo! Certainly got what you deserve from Santa this year you've been a bad bad girl 🎅😁🎁🎄☃
at this point i feel like we should have a competition to guess what will be the xmas scandal next year

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can't imagine the sad state of her Vlogmas if she even attempts it next year. This year has been a right miserable effort so far...

Reactions: 18
at this point i feel like we should have a competition to guess what will be the xmas scandal next year
Lmfao. I think next year she'll end up saying something racist/culturally inappropriate. I don't think she has many offensive/down right ignorant things left to do 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really wish people would stop watching her now to stop funding her out of touch lifestyle because then stuff like the DV joke happens and they get off lightly.
At least dimwit Alfie had some sense here to call her out (Although I haven't watched the video) how can people be happy with their kids watching people as immature and stupid as this?

She's already hated in Brighton, doubt she will ever leave the house now!!
Is she? 😮 Why? I don't keep up with her anymore but I'm enjoying the tattle threads to find out more about who she is as I used to love her content as a kid.

Reactions: 14
Zoe vlogging alone, decorating alone in that massive house made me realise what her life will be like when there's no Alfie or Narla in her life

Reactions: 11
I already like so many of the suggestions but I’ll add one anyways!
Zoella #13: tried wearing loungewear to look cool, made a DV joke now looking a fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In Alfie's vlog they go on the Harry Potter studio tour and Zoe puts on a Hufflepuff robe...duck off Zoe you would deffo be in Slytherin.🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
zoe at a club would be that mate who would go in a mood at 1am cos they wanna go home and they ruin the night lmaooo

• Haha
Reactions: 23
34F7AD63-FF0D-4C27-8BA0-9CE3D86A06A5.png

AE03569F-469D-4A9E-9600-00D86C649923.png

Sluggpuss confused and shocked as to why a chunk of her hair fell out. It couldn’t be her poor diet, shoddy hairstylist, or the fact she only washes her hair every 10 days. Nooo...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.