Zoe Sugg #12 Still no ring, Niomi who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
zoe at a club would be that mate who would go in a mood at 1am cos they wanna go home and they ruin the night lmaooo
She would be the one that's just stands at the side looking bored.

Zoe vlogging alone, decorating alone in that massive house made me realise what her life will be like when there's no Alfie or Narla in her life
Yeah still boring and for god sake GET RID OF THOSE HAY BALES!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow. This thread lasted a week! 🤣
Zoe's never been so "interesting"
More like she messed up and rightfully so, people came to talk about it

Reactions: 15
They dumped Nala at Alfies' parent's again! No wonder the poor thing hates them so much, wish they'd just leave her there.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
View attachment 66035
View attachment 66036
Sluggpuss confused and shocked as to why a chunk of her hair fell out. It couldn’t be her poor diet, shoddy hairstylist, or the fact she only washes her hair every 10 days. Nooo...
And it looks way too short to be extensions (plus I think she has tape ones), that's a massive concern, last time I lost a chunk of hair I was in the middle of a mental breakdown!

I don’t usually post on here, just like to read through the comments. I can’t get over how she can just glaze over the DV issue. She has gotten truly impossible to watch in the vlogs and you can see Alfie is getting really annoyed with her. In the office party vlog she was so patronising to Lottie, is it a 7 lottie in a tone that made Lottie seem like an idiot for not knowing her number then half the people couldn’t read their numbers either. She has a serious envy problem with Lottie!

Reactions: 21
I don’t usually post on here, just like to read through the comments. I can’t get over how she can just glaze over the DV issue. She has gotten truly impossible to watch in the vlogs and you can see Alfie is getting really annoyed with her. In the office party vlog she was so patronising to Lottie, is it a 7 lottie in a tone that made Lottie seem like an idiot for not knowing her number then half the people couldn’t read their numbers either. She has a serious envy problem with Lottie!
I noticed that. It also looked like Lottie didn't want to be there... Don't think I blame her!

Reactions: 12
I don’t know how many people know about the Gabbie Hanna/Jessi Smiles thing (I recommend watching Jessi’s video if you haven’t) but it seems ignoring controversy really DOES make it go away faster.

Gabbie simply put up a Tweet addressing the matter and didn’t mention it anywhere else. At all. Was she slaughtered by drama channels? Yes. But I guess not that many people watch drama channels or keep up with one-off Tweets - thus meaning she can go about her life like nothing ever happened. No consequences whatsoever. She was insta-storying her “happy” life and Tweeting about mundane things during the crux of it all.

And that’s what Zoe has done. An insta story apology that disappears in 24hrs, no video on the day people were the angriest, and a day later she’s gone full on Jolly Hockey Sticks again without ever fully addressing the controversy. And her fans don’t care. I bet most people watching her vlogmas don’t even know what happened.

A video apology would have been a Streisand effect and drawn more eyes to the “drama” and hence their misconduct, perhaps even looking like they were admitting fault to it being a serious enough matter to warrant a video in the first place. It’s incredibly unfair that we just let people get away with being tit human beings - and they’ve caught on to making sure it stays quiet and those who know about it brush it off as easily as the perpetrators have done.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Thread title suggestion

Just holding on to fame, apologies are lame, sorry you were offended by my favourite game

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
zoe at a club would be that mate who would go in a mood at 1am cos they wanna go home and they ruin the night lmaooo
Imagine her doing an all nighter, we did that occasionally in Birmingham, 7am bus home 🙈

Reactions: 6
Zoe's whole life is a domino's pizza ad, she's always jomoing. Such a boring repeatative witch, no wonder she's old news

Reactions: 13
Zoe Sugg #13 making fun of DV victims is my favourite game, you won’t get a sorry, I don’t take the blame

• Heart
Am I reading that correctly? I knew Zoes mum had a partner but I had no idea they were married.Theres never been any mention of a wedding and there’s nothing to suggest Zoe or Joe ever attended?
0A5ECB9C-F55F-41F6-BB9E-4FA8E7A63EAD.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.