Zoe Sugg #12 Still no ring, Niomi who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't care how much money she has, or how big her house is, or how much she thinks she's a "girl boss", ultimately she is someone who was in the right place at the right time but still acts like a 16 year old.

I see small moments in her videos where I'm like maybe she isn't too bad and don't mind watching her (same age range, similar up-bringing etc) then it just gets wiped away with every mistake she doesn't own up to, or many of her other childish, immature and ignorant behaviours. The over the top consumerism is out of control as well.

Reactions: 28
I’m confused - has INabber responded to the DV issue? I’ve seen a few comments mention him! Agree though he is a wet blanket, I feel Hadassah is the best of all of them in terms of balanced critique.

Reactions: 7
I’m confused - has INabber responded to the DV issue? I’ve seen a few comments mention him! Agree though he is a wet blanket, I feel Hadassah is the best of all of them in terms of balanced critique.
He had a nice little conversation with Jaakmaate, they said they would be hypocrites if they made a video on it as they have said worse.

I recon Hadassah will do something, she said she's going to upload a Zoe video soon, but that was before she'd seen the news article, I imagine she will add it in now

*My spelling is getting worse, I might just start ignoring it instead of editing 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
That present game was painful. Why did it go on for so long. What a tit Christmas party.

Reactions: 12
Angelika just posted a video on zoe and Alfie. I haven't watched it yet but just thought I'd let you all know. She usually has a few stories in the video so you might have to skip through to get to it

Reactions: 9
finally..... someone talks some sense!!!!
The only drama channel that hasn’t sold out. Angelika Oles.
from about 9 min.

Reactions: 28
finally..... someone sees sense!!!! The only drama chann that hasn’t sold out. Angelika Oles.
from about 9 min.

I know Angelika has strayed away from Zoe, e.g. because of strikes/legal stuff but as a female commentator her opinion is so valuable because there is some stuff she gets. Like the advent calendar for example, where many missed the point and said just get a Cadbury one not a £50 one, but that wasn't the point. I haven't watched it yet but as a female, Zoe's 'joke' honestly knocks me sick. How can she say she wants to empower women if she mocks their plight under something as bad as DV. What Jack said that it was just a dark joke was completely wrong -some women live their lives in fear of DV-this ain't edgy humour.

Reactions: 25
I know Angelika has strayed away from Zoe, e.g. because of strikes/legal stuff but as a female commentator her opinion is so valuable because there is some stuff she gets. Like the advent calendar for example, where many missed the point and said just get a Cadbury one not a £50 one, but that wasn't the point. I haven't watched it yet but as a female, Zoe's 'joke' honestly knocks me sick. How can she say she wants to empower women if she mocks their plight under something as bad as DV. What Jack said that it was just a dark joke was completely wrong -some women live their lives in fear of DV-this ain't edgy humour.
Im glad she hasn’t shied away from it, she’s studying law and I like how she respects the feelings of real victims of DV, and how seeing something like this being joked about Might effect them. And comes with DV facts!!!

jake mate is an embarrassment and his fiancée should be ashamed of his attitude to this, he sold out a long time ago and I’m glad Angelika decided to cover it, especially when so many seem to be defending it as a “joke”

• Heart
Reactions: 32
50 shades of posh girl beige. I get such mean girl vibes from Maddie and Zoe.
Minus Holly, Lotty, and Maddie... I couldn’t tell the rest of the group apart. It’s 2019, Zoe. Catch up with times. POC exist. DV jokes are never funny- doesn’t matter the context or how other people perceive it. It’s just not funny, dipshit. Learn to give a genuine and proper apology.

I tuned in to see if Zoe would address an apology and I knew she wouldn’t. I gave up her vlog after the boring outfit dilemma while she’s in her huge walk-in closet full of clothes. The Christmas office party sounds like it was a disaster.

I really am over Zoe. This behavior from an almost 30 y/o woman is just pathetic. Her complaining about her first world rich girl problems such as what outfit to wear to a Christmas party and just ignoring the DV joke she made. She never holds herself accountable. I hope she doesn’t have children for a long time. Those type of values are not what you want to pass off onto the next generation. Lazy, poor eating habits, never able to admit fault, ignoring anything political or the world at large, massive consumerism, watches a ridiculous amount of tv, etc etc. She might have a lot of money but lacks in everything else. I’m glad that more people are starting to see Zoe’s true colors. What we have always known for a long time—her outside matches her personality. Ugly and aging terribly.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm glad Angelika has covered it, the girl is erudite and popular with the 'youth'... maybe more people will realise it's not ok now that she clearly agrees with us lot!?

Reactions: 21
I know this is really bad to say right now, but her bags under her eyes actually make her look like she has a black eye 🧐
Screenshot_20191221_230706_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Reactions: 16
I’m so behind with her vlogmas because her content is pants. Just watched the gift exchange with Mark. I know her minions will think she is lovely for getting him the weekend away gift but I just thought it was so controlling of her to have picked a location and venue based on what she wanted rather than what both of them would enjoy. I don’t think she would go if she didn’t get to control such factors.

Reactions: 21
Getting so sick of hearing her say “shut upppppppuhhh” after pretty much anything that excites her

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Imagine having to get ready for your works Christmas do in the office and then having to play games, last year's we literally went out for food and and drinks 😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.