Zoe Sugg #12 Still no ring, Niomi who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot stand how they are promoting Christmas as time when you're supposed to buy lots of presents. Always talking how they need to go buy more and there aren't even any kids in their family circle! Alfie just talked so seriously on Instagram how he needs to buy some more, as if his dad would really care if he got 8 or 10 presents... Their stockings are full of stuff and then the "present sea" under the tree.
And what is the point of gift giving with Mark. Can't you just get together, cook Christmas food (hahahhaa yes..) and enjoy time together and maybe exhange 1 gift each as a nice gesture. I get that presents are part of Christmas and you get excited once it's the actual day, but exchanging them at random times is kind of pointless.
She's got a potato ricer now so she could...

Reactions: 6
SO THIS witch TOOK YESTERDAY OFF BECAUSE SHE WAS SO OVERWHELMED ABOUT HOW MUCH SHE HAD TO DO FOR CHRISTMAS :mad:
Im one minute in so maybe she does address it but I don't think I can manage to watch anymore.
So busy as if.
She bought some timers so they don't have to go around everyday turning off the xmas lights. said they say 'shotgun not doing the lights' god they really are childish.
Shes got a walk in wardrobe jammed full of clothes and hasn't got nothing to wear to the party. That's probably because she doesn't own any going out clothes cause she never goes out 'out'.
I know it was a game but I hate Maddie, taking the microphone off Holly.

Reactions: 13
She’d do so much better if she didn’t just ignore her mistakes, and admitted to them more than just in an Insta story. Not just forgetting about it and ignoring the issue forever. She is so pathetic.
Yes why couldn't she just say at the start of the vlog 'I just want to apologise again for making light of domestic violence in Alfie's video Im sorry for any offence I caused and to show how sorry I am I'm donating all my ad sense from this video to DV charity'.

Reactions: 29
So busy as if.
She bought some timers so they don't have to go around everyday turning off the xmas lights. said they say 'shotgun not doing the lights' god they really are childish.
Shes got a walk in wardrobe jammed full of clothes and hasn't got nothing to wear to the party. That's probably because she doesn't own any going out clothes cause she never goes out 'out'.
I know it was a game but I hate Maddie, taking the microphone off Holly.
Surprised they aren't all on smart plugs she can control with her phone

Reactions: 8
Sorry in advance about the double post but it seems that it's nowadays more like a rule than exception to big youtubers to become problematic. And that's definitely the case with Zoe and Alfie. I hate how they have gotten so out of touch with reality and they seem to think that world revolves around them. I seriously hate their mindset and I can't believe I used to support them.

Reactions: 17
Sorry but I don’t know what Jack is on about?

Regardless of a joke’s light or dark nature, a joke is only a joke *if the other party finds it funny*.

If you’ve made the same joke 3 times and each time the person you’re making the joke to is panic-stricken, feels uncomfortable and wants you to stop, THAT IS NOT A JOKE. And you bloody well know it’s not.

It’s like those infuriating idiots who pull your chair from out under you, knowing it’ll risk injury and knowing you won’t be finding it funny, and then trying to act like your reaction is an exaggeration because “it was only a joke!”. It’s not a joke and it’s not a prank if no one is laughing or encouraging it. Eff off.

Reactions: 24
The game they play where presents are randomly chosen and stolen is so vulgar. Just launching a load of expensive stuff in the middle for their own entertainment. I do not get it.

Reactions: 10
I can’t stand when people excuse offensive jokes as “dark humor”. It’s such a lazy excuse - black comedy is still meant to be funny and clever. Zoe was just being gross, and Alfie was clearly so uncomfortable! I just can’t wrap my head around the fact that a 29 year old woman even thinks a “game” like that is fun, or even came up with something like that to begin with.

Also her obsession with presents and gifts at her age is weird. As I get older the presents get less and less important and I find that I really just enjoy seeing family and friends! There is no reason she should be stressed about Christmas, she has brought all of this on herself. She has no young children to worry about, and she’s financially very well off, cry me a river. lol

Reactions: 26
I think we should all just agree karma is a witch and one day will hit them so hard.

Reactions: 9
Is there anything worse than watching a woman who has everything open more presents? I mean, I say everything. She doesn't have that ring or bump so is obviously just using stuff to fill that void. Must be hard being stuck in 2013 while all your old mates are moving on with their lives. She was defo fuming with Louise when she announced her second pregnancy, only reacted well when Louise said she was filming. Also she is over pronouncing her Ts and it's irritating.

Step away from the cake Hols, you've had enough

• Haha
Reactions: 20
her christmas office party is 50 shades of white girl beige. such a diverse team xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Her bleeping laugh. It’s really pissing me off in the latest vlog. I watched it to see if the “scandal” was addressed. Obvs not.

Reactions: 14
So the 2 choices for the office party were these 2 and the latter won?
Screenshot_20191221-194504_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20191221-194530_YouTube.jpg

Also why did she go to get ready??? What a weirdo boss she is

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.