Zoe Sugg #12 Still no ring, Niomi who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh he's a total wet blanket.

Imagine if they banned Zoe from YouTube and deleted her account - she'd have nothing left! I think that would really be the nail in the coffin for her.
What that girl said is an opinion, that should in theory be perfectly fine. That's not but DV is fine? duck off.

I know, she'd be devastated at Christmas when she bothers to upload!!!

Reactions: 4
What that girl said is an opinion, that should in theory be perfectly fine. That's not but DV is fine? duck off.

I know, she'd be devastated at Christmas when she bothers to upload!!!
She'd be devastated to lose special December adsense revenue definitely.

She might be relieved to get a great excuse to quit youtube and vlogmas without her fans getting angry at her for forsaking them. Then she could just stick to that instagram post an ad photo easy money without the troublesome effort of shooting and editing in video making.

Reactions: 11
I find her so dull 😴😴
She seems to have no personality of her own/no style of her own and just copies off whoever she feels is 'popular', which I suppose most people do but she just looks 89 when she wears anything 😂

Reactions: 10
You're right he is so pathetic!! Pretty sure he also doesn't see a problem with piers Morgan either 🙄

Have I gone down the bleeping rabbit hole?? Is it only people on tattle and people I associate with irl who don't make dv jokes in private and find them funny??
There’s also a huge difference between making a ‘joke’ along the lines of ‘tell me who’s been punching you’ (like she did to Mark in the car, making light of DV) and full on shouting ‘HEEEEELP!’ In an obnoxious, irresponsible and vile, smug way, then further going on to explain it and very much making light of DV. Unacceptable.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They;d have to delete her instagram too, pretty sure she gets more sponsored posts there these days than youtube
They should ban her from the internet as an act of public decency!!

Seems she's involved with yet another app 😴

Screenshot_20191221_143308.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Been posted to reddit twice now

-

-https://www.reddit.com/r/BeautyGuruChatter/comments/ed6tup/beauty_guru_zoella_laughs_about_faking_domestic/
I hadn’t actually seen the video until just now. The fact that Alfie tells her to stop multiple times and she ignores him and carries on laughing and making it a joke:mad: she needs to grow up, however he’s just as bad for leaving it in the vlog! Why would you not edit that part out?

Not saying he’s any better than her but the fact she says “the panic on your face” like she enjoys seeing him that way?

They make me sick.

Reactions: 22
Wasn't her ex-boyfriend before Alfie abusive to her? Don't think it was physical but still, anyone remember that? She's such a witch 🙄

Reactions: 11
how horridly offensive it is aside - anyone else concerned at the reason it is her favourite game: because it makes Alfie panic. You shouldn't enjoy inflicting panic on your partner. Most people want to take away panic/fear from the person they love not control or inflict those kind of emotions at all.
I (maybe controversially) dont think this is because she's an absolutely awful person - although I must admit that joking about DV is making me reconsider - but think its because she has no control or power in the relationship anymore and craves having the "upper hand" so to speak.

Reactions: 25
No video as yet. Boo hoo Zoe's got a sulk on because SHE did something wrong and got pulled up on it but its ANYONES WHOS OFFENDED's fault bloody snowflakes. :mad:

Reactions: 20
I showed the clip from the video to my fiance.. Guess what he said? He immediately got pissed off and said: "Seriously.. That's so immature. Why don't white coats go (meaning doctors) and get her and put her in some kind of program. She needs help. That's so not funny" and he is 22.. I haven't gone through DV thankfully but I really found it vile. I mean who does she think she is? Why would you even do that? Who in their right mind would ever find that funny?

And I agree with everyone that Alfie is just as bad as her for leaving that part in. I just can't with them anymore..

And what even was that apology? One of my friends hadn't seen the video and she messaged me about how she thinks it's infuriating that Zoe needs to control every word she says beacuse someone might get offended. (she didn't know the full story) and when I told her the full thing she immediately said that: "That's just wrong. She is almost 30 and she acts like a teenager."

We both are younger than Zoe but we know better to not to do those kind of things. We know that some things are not jokes. DV is serious matter and should never be made fun of. Never. Also sorry about my english. It isn't my first language.

Reactions: 17
SO THIS witch TOOK YESTERDAY OFF BECAUSE SHE WAS SO OVERWHELMED ABOUT HOW MUCH SHE HAD TO DO FOR CHRISTMAS :mad:
Im one minute in so maybe she does address it but I don't think I can manage to watch anymore.

• Angry
  • Haha
SO THIS witch TOOK YESTERDAY OFF BECAUSE SHE WAS SO OVERWHELMED ABOUT HOW MUCH SHE HAD TO DO FOR CHRISTMAS :mad:
Im one minute in so maybe she does address it but I don't think I can manage to watch anymore.
Wow. A couple of years ago I moved into my first home in November so left shopping till late, then my dad ended up really ill in hospital and I had to do ALL of my Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve. That's overwhelming, not getting caught in another scandal.

Reactions: 21
She’d do so much better if she didn’t just ignore her mistakes, and admitted to them more than just in an Insta story. Not just forgetting about it and ignoring the issue forever. She is so pathetic.

I cannot stand how they are promoting Christmas as time when you're supposed to buy lots of presents. Always talking how they need to go buy more and there aren't even any kids in their family circle! Alfie just talked so seriously on Instagram how he needs to buy some more, as if his dad would really care if he got 8 or 10 presents... Their stockings are full of stuff and then the "present sea" under the tree.
And what is the point of gift giving with Mark. Can't you just get together, cook Christmas food (hahahhaa yes..) and enjoy time together and maybe exhange 1 gift each as a nice gesture. I get that presents are part of Christmas and you get excited once it's the actual day, but exchanging them at random times is kind of pointless.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.