Zoe Sugg #12 Still no ring, Niomi who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No its a small two bedroom house. He had that as his office before the A-Z offices.
At least he's got somewhere to go when they do break up I guess, I wonder how many times they've argued and he's slept over there

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A woman in my city died today due to a domestic altercation, and this b**** is here joking about it.
A video popped up on my YouTube recommended page of a Zoella video from 5 years ago of her and joe watching old family Christmas videos. And she really has not changed much at all from her teenage years. Same mannerisms. Still annoying.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
TW: Rape, Abuse, Incest, Paedophilia: The thing that's annoyed me about Jaackmate's reply to the DV joke is that he says it's dark humour and he's made much worse jokes in his content when discussing it w iNabber. Yeah he's made jokes abt paedophiles (probably other 'dark humour' jokes but can't remember) and I've just watched his latest vid and he jokes abt Fritzl, but the thing is, to me, those jokes are on the perpetrators, the jokes are ON the rapists and abusers not specifically the victims. Whereas Zoe's 'joke' to me makes fun of DV victims, it ridicules and trivilises them, like 'ha ha so stupid and funny that someone would need to shout for help against abuse,' but that's the reality for thousands of men, women and children each day, most not having the safety of even being able to do so. Also Zoe's comment teaches (young impressionable) viewers that DV is a joke, not to shout for help as people will think it's a joke. Jaack's don't, to me they more refer to how gross things like paedophilia, rape and incest are, therefore how gross the abusers are. Yeah some may argue 'Zoe didn't think of the implications blah blah blah in her perspective she was just having a harmless joke' but girl you're 29 years old, you have the same access to the wider world as everyone else (more so really) to educate and better yourself, you KNOW what influence you have, you SHOULD know better, you SHOULD be held accountable, and you SHOULD apologise like an adult and realise the harm you've caused, not put the blame on the 'sensitive' (decent) people upset. So yeah Jaackmaate's jokes are in poor taste and imo he should put warnings as if you've been a victim of abuse who needs triggering like that when you're just tryna have a laugh y'know? Like yes of course they're also awful and the topics aren't a joking matter but that kind of humour is expected on his channel, but the thing is they're taking the piss out of the victimiser not the victimi, kinda like Chris Brown and abuser jokes y'know, poor taste but they're making fun of Chris and not Rihanna. Does that make sense??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Also she's teaching her young, dumb and impressionable audience that it's perfectly Ok to cry Wolf, just like that dumb witch on big brother did. Crying wolf can cause a lot of damage

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Also she's teaching her young, dumb and impressionable audience that it's perfectly Ok to cry Wolf, just like that dumb witch on big brother did. Crying wolf can cause a lot of damage
100% agree.

I completely forgot about this (had to look it up but I remember watching this and being outraged!!), didn't a lot of her housemates believe her and even big brother issued Ryan an official warning? Just goes to show the damage false allegations can have (on both innocent people accused and real victims), as in this situation there was live footage of the incident yet the false claim was believed 😣

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Just google zoellas new house and theres a article on the metro website about how the fans found out where she lived. I just googled what the fans googled and found it. 😆
oh wow yes, that was easy to find! Ok that’s so much less rural than I’d imagined. 100% not a mansion, just a relatively big house on a ‘normal person’ road 🙌🏻

100%! When I watched Alfie's video the very first thing I thought of was Roxanne Pallet. The amount of damage she caused to Ryan was absolutely tragic to watch and here is zoe only a couple of years later making a joke of a very similar thing. Nobody is laughing Zoe. You are on your own. Just like you are in your relationship with Alfie

Reactions: 21
Is iNabber one of the ones Alfie invited to do that real talk interview or whatever, and they spent the whole time agreeing with him and being amazed at the things he said? Boring.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 65699
Oh wow, this is actually hilarious.
So who are these creative producers? 😂. That actually reads like Zoe typed it up herself.

I find it interesting how they help local businesses get from A to Z by having them pay to be name dropped into a vlog. ‘Thank you for the free donuts ‘. ‘This is currently our favourite place for breakfast we eat here all the time’. ‘They gave us these pumpkins for free because they get so much business from us’. Ok so perhaps no payment in that last one but you can see what I mean. Nails inc popped in and gave free manicures

It’s honestly truly sickening how much they manipulate their viewers into thinking they are just sharing innocently whilst making money from it in reality. The whole we love games thing only started because Elfie wanted to launch new merch on his own. They have known about the merch for the past couple of years and so vlog themselves playing games and cards to build an interest.

Reactions: 15
Why does she put on that fake posh accent? Her mum and dad don't talk posh neither does joe.

oh wow yes, that was easy to find! Ok that’s so much less rural than I’d imagined. 100% not a mansion, just a relatively big house on a ‘normal person’ road 🙌🏻
Exactly the way the press went on about it you would think it was a house like a footballers. I knew it wasn't that rural when I heard the traffic when they were outside the front door in a vlog the other day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She just sounds like a croaky ol’ lady to me! But, is it normal to end 1 syllable words with an “ah?” Where does she get that from?

Reactions: 9
She just sounds like a croaky ol’ lady to me! But, is it normal to end 1 syllable words with an “ah?” Where does she get that from?
That’s one of the things I can’t stand about her the most! Urgh when she says “whyyyyyyUH?” Or “AlfieeeeUH”. WHHYYYUH does she do it? The little meff. I cannot stand her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is iNabber one of the ones Alfie invited to do that real talk interview or whatever, and they spent the whole time agreeing with him and being amazed at the things he said? Boring.
Oh he's a total wet blanket.

Just gonna leave this here.
Imagine if they banned Zoe from YouTube and deleted her account - she'd have nothing left! I think that would really be the nail in the coffin for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh he's a total wet blanket.

Imagine if they banned Zoe from YouTube and deleted her account - she'd have nothing left! I think that would really be the nail in the coffin for her.
They;d have to delete her instagram too, pretty sure she gets more sponsored posts there these days than youtube

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.