Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nyoromo

Does anyone remember for what occasion it was that Alfie came home with flowers for Zoe and had a nice dinner planned, and she flat out stated she would rather stay home? I was thinking it was her birthday or an anniversary, but I can't find anything. It was at least a few years ago.

Reactions: 4

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
And they were buying yet more bloody clothes on his IG. A particularly revolting jumper for him that looked rain spattered.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

IrishGryffindor

I have quite a few MH issues and it took 3 trips to A&E from self injury to see a psychiatrist, all of my therapy was arranged through the GP prior to that and I’ve never been an inpatient so that part has never surprised me, I would be genuinely so interested to see a professional perspective!
Jesus Christ where do you live ?
I was an inpatient myself after I asked my GP to be admitted to a private MH hospital. This was after 3 years of being diagnosed with depression and anxiety and I couldn't function anymore without getting taxis everywhere and I was working non stop.

You should have seen a psychiatrist the first time you where admitted to A&E. I'm so sorry this happened to you !!

A LOT of her issues stem from her parents divorce. It explains so so many of her issues.

• Sad
Reactions: 3

CreepySheepy

When I originally commented it was based off a previous video recap, I had not watched the entire vlog at the time. Truthfully, it’s hard for me to sit through their Vlogmas in one sitting. I went back and actually watched the entire vlog saw that it was a joke but I have no doubt there’s a bit of truth to it. I’m sure he’s done the inside out underwear bit before. This is the same guy who had ringworm for a very long time... Alfie likes to look like he’s active and busy but he can be every bit as lazy as Zoe. Also, Zoe was protesting a bit too much when she said he was “joking”. Which gives me some pause lol.
I think he was probably joking about wearing his current underwear for 4 days-my brother has made very similar jokes, but I do think that he is the sort of person who wouldn't be super fussed if he ended up not having a fresh pair one day to change into sometimes.

Last edited:

Too Much

VIP Member
I couldn’t believe how rude he was staring at his phone at the end of one of her few recent vlogs. Having said that, I think I know why! Angelika Oles completely embarrassed him in one of her recent vlogs. He would’ve for sure heard about it or watched it himself. I think it was mentioned here days ago, but just pointing out that could be one of the reasons he’s cold shouldering her vlogs.
Where can I find the video? I'm on her page now and can't see any that obviously feature him.

LightWitch

Her organs must be quite unhealthy though.

It is this one. Alfie hypes up that they are going to the jewelers in NYC that Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City goes to (?) or is she proposed at? I can't remember.

Zoe totally thinks he is going to propose. Then it turns out Alfie picked out an ugly necklace for her and her face completely falls. Honestly, I don't know how she didn't burst into tears. Maybe she did after. I know I would have. Haha.

It is this one. Alfie hypes up that they are going to the jewelers in NYC that Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City goes to (?) or is she proposed at? I can't remember.

Zoe totally thinks he is going to propose. Then it turns out Alfie picked out an ugly necklace for her and her face completely falls. Honestly, I don't know how she didn't burst into tears. Maybe she did after. I know I would have. Haha.

Can youbtell me what time please so indont have tonwatch the whole vlog

bubbletea123

VIP Member

CreepySheepy

To be fair, they don’t even live in Brighton which does at least have some stuff going on. They live in Hassocks/Hurstpierpoint which are about as quiet and sleepy as it gets!
Yeah, I know the smaller the town in the UK the earlier things close, but they've been to NYC before and they've traveled a lot. The rest of the world is not like the UK in that sense. I was just surprised at how surprised she sounded when she said they were open til 4 am.