Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CreepySheepy

Of course, always has to throw in a 'cheeky little' dig. He already gave her the compliment that she looks good without mascara. Her one compliment quota for the day.

Omg in Alfie's vlog they're trying to jump over a pole for entertainment after lunch (with Alfie's 'super healthy body building' brownie). It's so bad. Then he steals spare tires and a skateboard from his friend Zach's car boot which is parked at Alfie's place. What an all around guy.
I think the pole thing is from a meme on tiktok - perfect for his pointless content
the tire and skateboard theft is not a good look

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Pinkiiii

Hasn’t she known lottie for ages though? I just think it’s one of two things, 1) they’re scared to be alone with each other 2) because it’s a work trip they’ve swung bringing plus 1s as extra’s and then why wouldn’t you go to New York if it was free? You’d ride your ignorant boss for all he was worth
I wasn't sure if she's known Lottie for years - appreciate the correction (y)

Lola123

VIP Member
How has their TV not overheated & died out by now? Is their fireplace vented outside & only for looks, not warmth? I don’t see a vent or ever hear a fan running.
Is it one of those fancy electric ones? I think they have a real log burner in there conservatory

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
New York is maybe the only place outside of italy that it’s big part of the experience to eat lots of cheese and tomato pizza, Zoe’s in luck. We all know this would’ve the exact same scenario if it was her first night in Tokyo.
At least they didn’t get it delivered like I assumed, but the city is full of simple no frills pizza places open late, it’s surely much more fun and a people watching opportunity to do that ?
Plenty of places she could have gone and done that outside of her hotel room though - I'll give them the benefit of the doubt but only because Lottie and Zach are there and they seem quite active and adventerous and alf and Zoe won't want to miss out

Lola123

VIP Member
Hasn’t he in the past bought a promise ring or something? Just like that Cartier bracelet that you never see her wearing

Fendrel

Chatty Member
I don't think they flew them separately because you can see in Alfie's vlog that Lottie and Zack are sitting on the row next to them.
Aah I haven’t seen the vlog I was going by her insta stories where it looked like she went back to the airport to pick them up.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Zoe and her didn't seem to have a great relationship in the past, when Zoe was living with her dad. After their divorce, Zoe seemed to take her dad's side. Her mum had also made comments about her weight and eating too much in the past as mentioned by Zoe on Twitter. Zoe then seemed to ditch her dad, there's speculation he didn't like Alfie and perhaps he did try to talk sense into Zoe about her anxiety, etc. Since then, her mum has been back in the picture. Perhaps her mum hasn't said anything cause she doesn't realize or she doesn't want to rock the boat.
I never knew that i've not followed her for long and only watch her vlogs for the lol's.

OHDEARALICE

Vlogmas Day 3 (2): Christmas Carols & Colonics

It's breakfast time in the Zalfie not a mansion and Zoe is eating a new thing. It's mince pie flavored porridge. It has raisins in it. Cue raisin/grape tangent. Alfie is playing kendama and making chicken soup because they don't have milk so he can't eat cereal, therefore he must eat soup for breakfast-there is no other option.

We have learned that Alfie opens his mouth when he farts- hurray.
We get to talk about the sandwich taste testing blog post and cafe nero.

Zoe liked the porridge until Alfie said he didn't and the flavor is too strong to eat a lot of, at which point she decides yes, the flavor is nice but too strong to eat more than a few bites of.

They have #couplegoalzzzz time, sat there not speaking just editing.

They are going to New York City on a gifted trip, please increase their engagement by telling them what to do while they are there and what to eat and please plan their trip for them, k thanks.

"We have to remember these calendars are for children."
Time to show you the coffee calendar I gave to Alfie.
Time to say a quote on my mirror about how being a good person is more important that being beautiful the irony of which is wasted on me.
Time to show you all the brands I'm wearing today.

We learn she calls Doc Martens "docked martens" and we hate it.

They go in to Brighton to buy more puzzle toys and talk about fudge and pickamix for way too long.
They play the puzzle games and eat together. They are VERY surprised that they are the first people to dinner. We get to learn about Zoe's favorite dinner at this restaurant and everything they have ordered.
(They have such a weird way of talking about what they are buying. Like, they have the exact same speech patterns when they are giving a makeup tutorial/talking about gifted products as when they are talking about what they decided to drink. It's bizarre.)

They sing Christmas Carols.

Alfie is cold so Zoe runs him a bath.

She is really into lounge wear, like high quality lounge wear guys.

Zoe and Mark put on accents that make me want to scream.
They watch tv together. They are just like that tv show duo. People tell them that. Tons of people tell them that guys. Loads.
They watch a vet checking on a cow and putting his arm up the cow's anoooos which is so funny they have to repeat it several times. Mark is confident they would have fun working on a farm. Zoe is realistic for once in her life and not thinking it's a good idea.

Then they finish up with a 5 minute conversation of colonics. Mark's douching habits are mentioned and the fear of people looking at your assholes.

#1 I think they need to learn that they don't need to include full conversations every single time and maybe try montages set to stock vlogging music or something to make these less horrible.
#2 I think they've seen a lot of the Zalfie break up rumors being flung about and are trying to be more coupley and apparent in each other's vlogs.
This is pure genius. I don’t need to watch their shit vlogs now

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Like, I am so like, that “extra” basic bitch like, and like, I’m not mad about it like....
The holiday, you could write the “Zoe” script at this point.

I am glad that depression is clearing up and Zoe got out of bed!!

C27BED10-5139-459F-855F-85B75FE34EDB.jpeg

• Wow