Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
In her lastest IG Daniel Wellington #AD she hasn't even bothered to get herself a manicure.. :rolleyes: Anyway DW watches are NAFF.

Reactions: 4

loopyjuice

I know this should be on Alfie’s thread but the pair of them just blend into one singular, boring existence at this point. He didn’t get the chance to upload his vlog... yet he’s using wifi on the plane to post a story explaining that? Just upload it now ffs how bloody lazy!

Attachments

thenomad

VIP Member
Zoe decided to not go snowboarding and instead have a night in watching movies and ordering Dominoes. She does that every night. Snowboarding would have been much more fun. She needs to stop being so averse to trying new things. Or maybe because it wasn't gifted it didn't hold as much appeal to her.

Alfie going on about how their videos have been copyrighted and they're not earning any money from their videos. Are we suppose to feel bad for them? Considering how many gifted things they've already received and then their upcoming gifted NY trip too? As if he's strapped for cash. Get over it.

I think they were being knobs and “joking” about the length of time they were in homesense. I think it was actually only a few hours. SUUUUUCH A FUNNY JOKE THOUGH AMIRIGHT?!
Ahh to be fair I was watching as background noise and didn't pay attention. Zoe's vlogs have been such filler so I play it while doing work or if I'm cooking etc. So I only caught the half past 3 bit only. Still says a lot about the free time they all have if Holly (their office manager) has to come play camerawoman and they're at Homesense at 9 am on a Thursday, all so Zoe can get some more costumes for Nala.

Last edited:
  • Heart

bubbletea123

VIP Member
You guys weren’t kidding about Mark in her Homesense #ad vlog.

I’ve been super busy with work so I haven’t been keeping up to date with the Vlogmas vidoes but Mark was just not feeling it. At all... I suspect (like others have said) he was annoyed he’s not going to NY with Zoe and that their annual xmas trip was canceled.

I also can’t believe they spent all that time (8 hours?) in Homesense and neither of them didn’t think maybe some of this can go to charity? Zoe absolutely didn’t need to get more dog costumes or holiday decor. Also, Mark acting like he did something good by buying a reusable water bottle surrounded by all the stuff he didn’t need to buy... Well done Marky boy. Way to stop global warming! Bravo!

If she does another gifted vlog today I’ll probably skip it and see what you guys have to say about it. I’m just over it. You can tell Zoe is phoning it in. Even Alfie films more content on his Vlogmas than Zoe does. As much as I hate listening to Alfie’s voice.
They spent EIGHT hours at Homesense? How is that even possible?

What did Mark say that gave the impression that he wasn't happy?

Helk

Zoe really needs to do some sport... or blow her nose. She just keeps panting in every vlog and not breathing through her nose!

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I am so grossed out by Lottie’s butt in those jeans that are wedged up to high heaven! lmao!

Check out their stand. Didn’t look like one that holds water. But I could be wrong.
I see a little pot where the trunk would be put in that looks like it could hold water.

Haha, yes, those jeans give Lottie a major wedgie.

emm

VIP Member
Is that what the kids call it nowadays eh... eh 😉😉😉

hilarious in Alfie’s vlog she’s “forgot” to take her sam....... vitamin shot.

zoe you eat shit, does it really matter 🤷‍♀️ Buying expensive supplements doesn’t over ride your diet of E numbers and additives you absolute idiot.
it is so typical of her lazy attitude. why bother tp cook and eat healthily when you could have a shot

Caitmiche

They're in central, central, central (as Alfie describes Manhattan in his Vlogmas :rolleyes:) and they settled for delivered pizza...Must be so hard to find restaurants in New York.

Maybe they were all pretty tired as Zoe said they all fell asleep on the sofa right after. Well Zoe is always tired so that's not new. I'm guessing Lotty and Zach are tired being around Zalfie and picking up on their low energy.

View attachment 63811
Zoe looking super rough in her "butthole coat". For someone who naps and sleeps as much as she does... What are those eye bags? And yes, there's gum in her mouth as always.
I’m only hear to comment, that as soon as I read the first sentence, Alfie was on my tv saying “central central central”

To me it seems like most Youtubers don't wash any clothing or bedding before using. It baffles me completely.
I personally didn’t know you should wash your clothes or anything you purchase before wearing/using until this year.

Mac900

What effort is that then?:unsure:
Lol well shes in new york without poppy for a start , atleast went to get the pizza first night not stay in and order room service and hasnt used usual excuses for the yoga ... ok not major effort but anything would help

Sabbie

VIP Member
Ok, so it works for you and that’s fine. But I was just saying I don’t think it’s something you can expect from everyone as opposed to say washing sheets relatively regularly. Someone saying they only change sheets every 6 months ? Yeah ‘you do you’ doesn’t work there I’m going to say that’s gross and they should do it more. But not washing them new? I personally don’t see that as a non negotiable.
Agreed! I am pretty old school and never occured to me about other people's germs and always knew it was about the chemicals they use to produce low cost clothing and products. I have endocrine issues that have definitely been influenced by those unknown chemicals that have been used on clothing, bedding, furniture and beyond so I have educated myself enough to know what I can do to help avoid them.

Shellx

Chatty Member
Seen TONS of you tubers being sponsored by Spotify this week, Caspar, Joe, Jack Maynard, Syndicate

Guarantee that air'b'n'b will be free because one of them 'reached out' too, otherwise why would they pay for a four bed when they basically are barely using any of it

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/3759..._impression_id=p3_1576170520_orJCHudOQ35guWFX This is the air b'n'b ... Searched 4 beds manhattan in Feb as assumed it would be booked out for Christmas and New year .... £1500 A NIGHT and that's not in the run up to Christmas

Also says 5 night Minimum stay so not sure how they've got round that... hashtag gifted
Same for December next year. That's more then I was earning a month!! (Thanks to taxes 🙄)

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
I wonder if he went out around 12am after their 7-10p nap nights ago. I kept thinking to myself that Z needs to wake the hell up! He napped at 7 with intentions to go out, whether he did or not. He’s still mid-20’s, right?, so why wouldn’t he? She looked so bothered.

Her voice is so croaky like an elderly lady. She acted the oldest ever in her latest vlogs. Total grandma. I get it now. Could be from visiting with wealthy older neighbors or her sheltered upbringing in that tiny town. It’s too bad she doesn’t see her mom all that often. They hit it off well!

mmpop22

Why on earth does he need a second opinion to buy something for his long term girlfriend that he should know better than anyone???
because it's a ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (lol)

• Haha
I'm telling ya'll.... something's happening soon. That bitch was complaining about hot flashes too.. I bet she's pregnant and he's going to propose.
In theory, she is not. She said she was having intense period pains in a vlog right before leaving to New York...if that was actually true or not is another thing.