Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Does anyone think Zoe being into lounge wear atm is her attempt of dressing more street like Alfie wanted in a few vlogs back? Obviously, another aspect is that it’s because it’s more acceptable to wear than say her Christmas-themed onesie or pjs out in public or when she’s lounging at home.

Of course everyone’s style evolves over time but her using “banging” when describing her Zara shopping spree and now ‘wanting’ to go for a very casual look makes me think this is in someway to appease to Alfie more so than because she wants comfy clothes to wear- we knows she is in no short supply of clothes if we look at her overflowing walk-in closet.
When she said shes realised if she sticks to 4 or 5 colourways like beige, khaki, cream, black everything goes together no shit sherlock.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

IrishGryffindor

My sister saw her
That reminds me. I’m a bit surprised they both used that clip from decorating the tree when Alfie doesn’t realise what Zoe means when she offers to try to straighten the star on top. He says “you’re shorter than I am” and she replies in this almost shy or uncertain voice “you could lift me up...”
its awkward that he seems not to remember one of their iconic ‘couples goals’ traditions of the season. They’ve done it in at least 2 vlogmasses, right ? ( i know people here have mentioned it a few times recently)
It’s also awkward that it’s not just naturally happening this year and Zoe has to ask if it’s still on, basically. But worse of all is the way he pauses for a moment (look at his blank expression - you can almost hear his tiny brain whirring as he tries to figure out a response) and then just completely changes the subject. It’s so rude, and i thought, obvious.So why do they both keep it in ?
Yep and it would have been the screenshot for the thumbnail

Reactions: 2

IrishGryffindor

She said she's going to NY nearer Christmas in one of the vlogs no? Presume say around the 15th to the 20th or something

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Is it one of those fancy electric ones? I think they have a real log burner in there conservatory
How has their TV not overheated & died out by now? Is their fireplace vented outside & only for looks, not warmth? I don’t see a vent or ever hear a fan running.
I hope somebody knows the answer to this as I would love one! I can only have electric though and there is no way that its electric as I've been to every fireplace shop in Manchester haha. If its gas though.. how does it not burn the tv?