Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bexlouell

Didnt someone a few pages back say that Maddie had just landed in NYC? If Alfie has bought a ring, he could have arranged for Maddie to take it back to the UK?

Reactions: 1

JimmyMac55

Chatty Member
And you know she checks it obsessively and not in the casual way like she tried to portray in her NY Vlogmas.

I get food is one of the highlights of a trip but the fact all Zoe could manage to eat the ENTIRE trip was excess carbs and sugar. Gorl... I don’t recall her having a single piece of vegetable.

Her saying they did so much on their trip is really sad. A good chunk of it was wasted at the hotel and the air bnb. Yes, I get that’s a lot for her considering she rarely leaves her house but how delusional to think she did quite a bit. There wasn’t one instance where she ventured on her own either. It just shows you how much she doesn’t challenge herself and expects her circle to encourage this level of laziness. Being sheltered and an helpless idiot at 30 is not cute. Not when she has the money and means. Not when she doesn’t have any physical ailments or life debilitating disease that truly prevents her from being active.

I’m also in the camp that when Zoe tried to knock out Lotty with her umbrella that was not an “accident”. I’m not saying it was intentional either but she didn’t seem too bothered when she did whack Lotty. I don’t recall her apologizing to her as well. Just laughing it off.

Laughingforlife

VIP Member
There is a vlog from just before her 27th birthday where they are answering questions in the car and one of them was about getting pregnant or married an she laughed it off he said not anytime soon, then afterwards she said Alfie tho I better have a ring on my finger before 30, anyone can recall which vlog that was?
I don't know which one you mean but I just remembered this one.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member

• Heart