Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Don't ask me why but I got a really strange feeling that Zoe was pregnant. Got a weird vibe in one of her recently Vlogmas'. Would be a disaster, imagine her and Alfie raising an actual human 😂 To funny/scary to even think about. Also does anyone else think that Alfie is a major Chav. Since when did he become a roadman lol.

Reactions: 4

CreepySheepy

Seen TONS of you tubers being sponsored by Spotify this week, Caspar, Joe, Jack Maynard, Syndicate

Guarantee that air'b'n'b will be free because one of them 'reached out' too, otherwise why would they pay for a four bed when they basically are barely using any of it

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/3759..._impression_id=p3_1576170520_orJCHudOQ35guWFX This is the air b'n'b ... Searched 4 beds manhattan in Feb as assumed it would be booked out for Christmas and New year .... £1500 A NIGHT and that's not in the run up to Christmas

Also says 5 night Minimum stay so not sure how they've got round that... hashtag gifted
Just saw in Alfie's vlog, their photo shoot stuff from yesterday was with spotify.

Last edited:
  • Angry

mmpop22

I think Alfie was definitely shopping for a ring at Tiffany’s... here’s the “proof”?!

He vlogged outside St Patrick’s Cathedral, then stopped and started filming again later where you can see an H&M reflection in a store next to an AT&T store - this all checks out on google maps as being 5th Avenue. Also just after he walks past AT&T you can see Sephora on the corner just like on 5th ave.
And what shop is between those vlogging clips....Tiffany’s flagship store!

If you search online it also says that Tiffany’s is cheaper in the US than the UK!!!

After that he says that he’s going to Urban Outfitters which is next to Bryant Park so definitely the 5th ave one!
I AM TELLING YOU!!! It's coming guys....

Mercedes12

VIP Member
absolutely right, it's the way they act like they've worked so hard and deserve some sort of recognition for it

like I dont know if any of you watch Anastasia, saffron friend but jeez theres a video of her answering hate with her mum seriously go watch it NOTHING WILL ANGER YOU MORE honestly I'm not joking it's so annoying

basically they sit there and read comments and her mum turns to the camera and says WILL YOU LOT EVER HAVE A CLOTHING LINE? Or be this successfull will ya will ya ?? so condescending and oblivious to the fact that success does not equal instagram followers or money, some people actually are successful by doing what they love, helping people, giving to people, working hard every day, getting up in the morning and doing stuff. god these people are so out of touch. really annoys me

soz for the off topic of zoe but it relates as thats what they actually all think, they all think they work harder than us because they know they actually dont and want to constantly put up this image of it
this sounds horrendous, do you have a link?

Amorphis35

Same! The fact she is nearly 30 as well picking raisins out of her porridge, saying how she doesn't even really like porridge unless it's caked in some kind of unhealthy, sugary topping so all she can taste is sugar. When will her taste buds mature???
Yeah it’s like don’t even bother buying porridge eat coco pops, Frosties or something if you like sweet things for breakfast, mind you those things need milk and it’s something they can’t grasp buying a pint of milk! Am sure even the milkman could go to them like every other person in their life.

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Just had a peek at Lotties insta. Tbh I think she seems quite low maintenance yet clearly has energy and a personality. Zoe could never emulate her despite being as tiny as her because she would be exhausted within 5 minutes with her frail little body unable to cope with a simple hike. It’s so pathetic how much she is clearly trying to LOOK like her but not actually copying what others find interesting about her which is her lifestyle. Just another example of Zoe being fake AF. Wonder if she’ll ever get back on the running hype again? After all that gifted sportswear as well!
Zoes too lazy to even TRY to emulate Lottie. The Problem is Lottie pulls off the cool chick vibe zoe doesn't.😆

cherry198

VIP Member
I’ve just seen that Fun for Louis guy and his girlfriend have uploaded those videos of Zoe,Alfie and themselves talking about daily vlogging and relationships. I would watch but the full version is an hour long so i’ll just save myself the pain and wait until someone writes a summary on here to decide😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lovelylavenderface

I can’t get over the lack of exploring or sightseeing in her NY vlogs. A pancake, a wall and a few Christmas houses is all she did. It’s ridiculous.
Depressing. Like their relationship now! I’ve been watching the vlogs and they ain’t great lol

Which btw, cos of everyone’s posts I wanted to say me and my. Boyfriend went to London for a trip recently and it kind of overwhelmed both of us with our anxiety so we ended up chilling at night in our hotel room *but* at least we actually did do stuff probably too much stuff actually - I do know what it’s like if she really has anxiety but it’s like she’s given up!

Lola123

VIP Member
I am watching the Christmas tree vlog out of curiosity and wow, she has terrible under-eye circles. She looks like she has been punched. I know some people are more prone to them but I have never noticed her's before. Dehydration can cause really bad circles and we all know she doesn't drink much. If I had circles like that, someone in my family would ask if I was ok, either my mum or fiance.

This is going to sound really silly but I just saw Zoe feeding Nala. It annoys me that the kibble is still in the bag. It is quite well known that you should pour the kibble into a food container, as the bag can be damp on the bottom which can cause the food to go moldy. In fact, it looks like they have a food bin next to the bag and they just haven't bothered to pour it in.

In this vlog when Zoe meets Poppy and Sean at breakfast, there is a couple sat across from them. The whole time Zoe is filming, you can see the mn and woman staring at the camera and laughing/talking. I imagine they were going on about how weird it is for people to film in there, etc. I would probably have the same reaction if someone was filming at a table in a coffee shop. Haha.

Poppy is the best looking out of them all and actually still looks fresh-faced.
Zoe looks puffy, dark circles and old.
Alfie and Sean both have terrible crows feet and forehead wrinkles for their age.
She looks like she’s been crying!!!

Kerrywal

Unrelated...I’ve been watching some old vlogmas videos tonight (day 8 2015 to be exact), and there’s a part where Alfie says when Zoe’s YouTube career goes downhill she could become a radio DJ for a Christmas station. IMAGINE Zoe having a real job. Very distant past now 🤭🤣