Zoe Sugg #11 Christmas is cancelled! Mrs Claus and Santa are staying in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is from Zach’s story. She looks like a Muppet 😂
Could be cast in Muppets Christmas Carol 😂
She may look like a muppet but she actually looks happy in this photo. Maybe Z squared will keep spending time together and she'll figure out what it's like to have real friends again rather than boot lickers and she can have real fun.

Reactions: 20
...the way she says 'it' with the positively gigantic and long ass T on the end just makes my ears bleed. Her accent is so fake, Jeez.
Yes I hate the way she pronounces every single letter in a word. I much preferred her original accent

Im also going to keep writing Lotty as Lottie simply because I prefer the ie ending lol. Poor Zach being stuck on babysitting duties I reckon he is probs going out exploring on his own once its past Zoes bedtime

Reactions: 16
First post but long time lurked and just wanted to say that I am so sick of that constant orange and blue filter 😖. It looks terrible!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her teeth are crooked so no work on them. I also don't think she's had work on her face. She looks older and bloated cause of her awful lifestyle.
On the thumbnail for the vlog when they flew to NY she looks like a hamster with her cheeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have to say something...I didn't want to comment about Zoe's skin because I am very self conscious about mine because I have rosacea; I was born in Mexico (And am very mexican) but mi dad is spaniard and my mom is french so I am pretty pale and medicine in those kind of condicions aren't that great in my country, so I tried to ignore her redness and spots, BUT OMG, she do looks old, the lines around her mouth, I can't belive she doesn't drink.

Reactions: 10
It's so sad to see her wasting that time away in NYC. Do somemething exciting, Zoe! Anything! There were so many things in that new vlog that annoyed the piss out of me...
-WHY does she insist on wearing these ridiculous fake glasses? And the way she pushes them up makes me wanna scream everytime.
-She seriously only got one pancake instead of a stack. ONE pancake, Zoe, for real? My god, does she really eat so little? bleeping unhealthy. She goes on and on about how no one can finish a stack of those. Em, excuse me? I would smash that in minutes.
-The amount of times she says "I love this" "this is so cool", "so festive" makes me wanna rip my ears out.
-Zoe is obviously jealous that she doesn't live in Dyker Heights to win those $100,000 for the most festive house.
-I bet to Zoe Dyker Heights would have been the perfect spot for a proposal. Too bad Elf doesn't give a duck.
-The way she points at that donations sign for 2 boys with a sickness and goes "aaaaawwwww", but doesn't actually donate anything. Smfh.
-I bet she's jealous of Zach & Lotty holding hands. Not like Elf ever wants to hold hers.
Amazing how that vlog was only 13 minutes but I rolled my eyes at SO many things. Zoe, please get your tit together.

I am ready to construct so many conspiracy theories about these missing hours.
In Alfie's vlog at 1:26 you can hear Zoe laughing in the background I think? So she went to that "work lunch", Alfie just didn't film her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I am struggling to think of when I have seen an outfit as revolting as that beige tracksuit. And I thought the grey one was bad.
Her weedley little girl voice is beyond annoying - 'ooohhh loook iit'ss sooo cuuutttee'. Glad to see no one is joining in or indulging her in this. Old Tanya would've joined in.
And the 'myself and....' thing she always does grates terribly.
Not to mention the lying in bed watching children's films when you have the most amazing city on your doorstep. Wasted on her. I saw on Zach's IG a friend of his commented that he (the friend) was in NY and having a party that night if Zach wanted to go. Maybe he went to it while Alfie and Lottie were 'working' #notsponsored so Zoe was left on her own.

Reactions: 15
It's so sad to see her wasting that time away in NYC. Do somemething exciting, Zoe! Anything! There were so many things in that new vlog that annoyed the piss out of me...
-WHY does she insist on wearing these ridiculous fake glasses? And the way she pushes them up makes me wanna scream everytime.
-She seriously only got one pancake instead of a stack. ONE pancake, Zoe, for real? My god, does she really eat so little? bleeping unhealthy. She goes on and on about how no one can finish a stack of those. Em, excuse me? I would smash that in minutes.
-The amount of times she says "I love this" "this is so cool", "so festive" makes me wanna rip my ears out.
-Zoe is obviously jealous that she doesn't live in Dyker Heights to win those $100,000 for the most festive house.
-I bet to Zoe Dyker Heights would have been the perfect spot for a proposal. Too bad Elf doesn't give a duck.
-The way she points at that donations sign for 2 boys with a sickness and goes "aaaaawwwww", but doesn't actually donate anything. Smfh.
-I bet she's jealous of Zach & Lotty holding hands. Not like Elf ever wants to hold hers.
Amazing how that vlog was only 13 minutes but I rolled my eyes at SO many things. Zoe, please get your tit together.

In Alfie's vlog at 1:26 you can hear Zoe laughing in the background I think? So she went to that "work lunch", Alfie just didn't film her.
That’s because most people eat a stack of pancakes and then go and do 20,000 steps before dinner time. Zoe just goes back to the hotel

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh how I wish she would leave af Elfie and get her tit together. If I had her money and ish that comes with it...I would (Zoe take note):

-Dump Alfie's annoying and childlish ass.
-Get a pt to tell me what to eat and obvs lift some heavy ish to get strong.
-Wear whatever the feck I want in order to impress the girl looking back at me in the mirror and nobody else.
-Work, work, work.
-Date, date, date. You know, meet men. Older men that know what they want and that want to settle down, get married and have children (seeing as that is what she wants!).
-Once that sexy and minted older man is tied down...do all those things from above and then spend my days cooking, baking, decorating and whatever else the hell it is she likes doing.
-The End.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

I honestly see Alfie holding her hand quite frequently in his vlogs! Not to defend him. But he does show a little inkling of affection whilst crossing streets.

Reactions: 6
Controversial opinion.....

why should Zoe leave Alfie, I hate both equally but....
Alfie was a bloody child when Zoe went after him and Marcus, she got his followers, he got hers, she moved to Brighton to be with him, when he was still a teenager with no relationship experience.
She locked him down from day one, Alfie couldn’t go out and meet new people and leave the girlfriend at home?
Zoe had gabby lindley the most miserable idiot on youtube hanging around all the time, then the SacconeJoly’s became their friends, all because of Zoe, the “fun” friends are all on Alfie’s side.
Maybe he’d be a different person if zoe hadn’t gone after him.
Mark said he wanted to move to New York and she was annoyed, she might be exactly like that when Alfie wants to go away somewhere 🤷‍♀️

my point is they deserve each other, they’re both the people they are now because they grew there together.
I don’t understand putting one as the “victim” when they’re both two sides to the same coin.

Reactions: 29

Alfie was a bloody child when Zoe went after him and Marcus, she got his followers, he got hers, she moved to Brighton to be with him, when he was still a teenager with no relationship experience.
She locked him down from day one, Alfie couldn’t go out and meet new people and leave the girlfriend at home?
Zoe had gabby lindley the most miserable idiot on youtube hanging around all the time, then the SacconeJoly’s became their friends, all because of Zoe, the “fun” friends are all on Alfie’s side.
Mark said he wanted to move to New York and she was annoyed, she might be exactly like that when Alfie wants to go away somewhere 🤷‍♀️

my point is they deserve each other, they’re both the people they are now because they grew there together.
I don’t understand putting one as the “victim” when they’re both two sides to the same coin.
He’d still be a tory 😂

• Haha

Oh I reckon he should leave her too. He would probs grow up and mature as well as do the things he loves if he was to find a younger hip and trendy girl just the way he likes them.

Truth is they both deserve each other...but these two idiots would we better apart and with other significant others where they can both move on with their lives and most importantly move foward, grow, advance in life.

Reactions: 11
He’d still be a tory 😂
When I see poppy I realise how flawed my argument is 😂
Im not defending the git, but I’d rather they stay together and not spread their issues and misery into separate couples at this point 🙂

#protectzackandwokelottie #lottiewithanie

• Haha
Reactions: 12
at least zoe does us the favour of never vlogging outside of Christmas, stays in her house and watches movies and that’s about it.

with Alfie we get his pointless teeth, his gormless vacant stare pose, his constant pushing of non merch, his inspirational quotes.
I’d like him much more if I had to see him a lot less to be honest

Reactions: 12
Im glad about the youtube copyright thing at least we wont have her singing with Mark anymore.

Lol i thought they looked bloated and hamster like. Like she had stuff stored in there
Weird she has a slim body but bloated cheeks and ankles. 😊

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.