Zoe Sugg #11 Christmas is cancelled! Mrs Claus and Santa are staying in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the extra luggage will be so they can go out for two hours and take loads of Instagram stories which will tide her over for the next xx months. Then she can go back to her bed in the hotel. And watch Christmas movies. Which I still think is very fishy it’s the same one joe and mark were watching and think it’s probably an ad

Reactions: 9
All the extra luggage will be so they can go out for two hours and take loads of Instagram stories which will tide her over for the next xx months. Then she can go back to her bed in the hotel. And watch Christmas movies. Which I still think is very fishy it’s the same one joe and mark were watching and think it’s probably an ad
The extra cases are for that cookie dough she caN’t pOsSibLY FiNiSh

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not surprised. More money than sense.
Doesn't really surprise me if it's a famous place in NYC. It's gonna be expensive. Not my taste in eating out, but it's the only way she'll leave her hotel to I'm not going to bash her for it.

Reactions: 15
Yeah to be fair we’re the ones who is like she’s rich why isn’t she out spending it on what she enjoys....

Reactions: 14
if alfie's at "work do" why cant zoe go along? surely they know zoe is in new york with Alfie and they know who zoe is so why hasnt she gone with him??? somethings really off
I bet Gleam won’t allow it. Also, same w/ Alf. He wants all the attn. I’m so confused because Mini Coopers are Zoe’s thing! Unless it’s not for Mini Cooper cars & for mini pads instead? My bad.

Reactions: 8
All her vlogs have been a yawn fest, much preferred watching Grackle’s recent New York vlogs her and her family were so thrilled to be there and did as much as they could. Zoe has just wasted her time should’ve stayed home to watch movies in bed sad cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hi I've not watchedZoe for ages but just looked because i read here about her changing her mind on the mince pie porridge

Anyway i wanted to ask you guys, whys her face changed so dramaticaly? Has she had work done or her teeth all replaced. I know you guys will know, i just don't as haven't seen her for over a year. Cheers

Reactions: 8
Jesus, $21 for just pancakes? Without even any sides to go with it?? I'm used to everything being expensive over here in California, but that's definitely a bit much. Bougie ass breakfast lol

Reactions: 7
Hi I've not watchedZoe for ages but just looked because i read here about her changing her mind on the mince pie porridge

Anyway i wanted to ask you guys, whys her face changed so dramaticaly? Has she had work done or her teeth all replaced. I know you guys will know, i just don't as haven't seen her for over a year. Cheers
Her teeth are crooked so no work on them. I also don't think she's had work on her face. She looks older and bloated cause of her awful lifestyle.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.