Zoe Sugg #11 Christmas is cancelled! Mrs Claus and Santa are staying in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her tiredness actually repulses me. Why did she fall asleep at my kids bedtime when she did duck all with her day?! All she ever goes on about is how tired she is, how she might nap, how she’s all cozyyy. Her organs must be shutting down from the lack of movement and shite she consumes

Reactions: 20
Her tiredness actually repulses me. Why did she fall asleep at my kids bedtime when she did duck all with her day?! All she ever goes on about is how tired she is, how she might nap, how she’s all cozyyy. Her organs must be shutting down from the lack of movement and shite she consumes
She is tired because she hardly eats and when she does its always junk food.

Reactions: 14
Personal opinion: I think there are a lot of reasons. Part of it could be depression, which definitely makes you tired. Part of it could be due to a poor diet, all that pizza and sweets is a perfect recipe for sugar rushes, crashes, and a general lack of energy to do things, deficites of certain things like iron, b-12, and other nutrients can definitely influence/cause chronic fatigue. Part of it is a lack of exercise. I think when you just sit around all day and don't "get your blood moving" as my mom refers to it, you tend to feel groggy and sleepy during the day, and then when she is actually doing something she is not used to the effort and gets tired a lot more quickly. She has a lifestyle that is full of reasons for her chronic tiredness.

Reactions: 25
They pay over a grand a night to stay in those treehouses in Chewton so I'm not suprised at how much the airbnb is, though as we all know, they almost never actually pay for anything themselves.
The other day when Alfie was saying they still haven't found accommodation, i assume he meant they haven't found anyone to give them somewhere for free yet.

Reactions: 16
They pay over a grand a night to stay in those treehouses in Chewton so I'm not suprised at how much the airbnb is, though as we all know, they almost never actually pay for anything themselves.
The other day when Alfie was saying they still haven't found accommodation, i assume he meant they haven't found anyone to give them somewhere for free yet.
Haha no they don’t. Those chewton ones are ALWAYS gifted

‘we reached out to air b n b’

Reactions: 14
Personal opinion: I think there are a lot of reasons. Part of it could be depression, which definitely makes you tired. Part of it could be due to a poor diet, all that pizza and sweets is a perfect recipe for sugar rushes, crashes, and a general lack of energy to do things, deficites of certain things like iron, b-12, and other nutrients can definitely influence/cause chronic fatigue. Part of it is a lack of exercise. I think when you just sit around all day and don't "get your blood moving" as my mom refers to it, you tend to feel groggy and sleepy during the day, and then when she is actually doing something she is not used to the effort and gets tired a lot more quickly. She has a lifestyle that is full of reasons for her chronic tiredness.
100% agree with this. She's definitely experiencing depression, but it feels like she's imposed it upon her self through her obsession with living this sheeny, instagram-perfect life. I think many of us know from experience that slobbing around all day only worsens this; acheieving nothing makes you self-loathe even more. The fact that those around her enable this just demonstrates how little they actually care about her wellbeing.

Her diet still staggers me. She clearly doesn't eat enough, so lacks basic nutrients, and when she does its just processed sugary crap. Carbs + fat can be damaging in excess but are obviously important in maintaining bodily functions, whereas sugar only causes damage. She's a bloody millionaire yet her body is rotting from the inside.

Reactions: 23
orrrr she's so tired because she's pregnant lol..... I do wonder WHY she stopped taking birth control.. and I truly feel like something big is coming very soon...

Reactions: 5
orrrr she's so tired because she's pregnant lol..... I do wonder WHY she stopped taking birth control.. and I truly feel like something big is coming very soon...
I thought she was still on birth control? Because she said that the birth control was likely causing her to bleed during the smear test, which is why she had to get it redone

Reactions: 9
I really hope she's not about to have a baby with a man that can't even fake a smile in a single picture with her

Reactions: 12
Oh my god it’s so frustrating to see them sit in their air bnb and eat delivered pizza when they’re in mid-town Manhattan and their are hundreds of amazing restaurants right outside their door. What is wrong with them?!!! I went to New York at five months pregnant and my husband and I were out every single night- it’s just such a waste!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I've not properly watched any of Zoe's videos in forever but have been following this thread. I wanted to nosy at the New York vlogs mostly because I have always wanted to go.
And oh my god, I cannot cope with that girl talking over everyone!! Any time anyone's talking she shouts right over them and doesn't give anyone a chance to speak. I would get SO irritated in her company, she doesn't listen and it's all about her!

Reactions: 8
Did you hear when they said they were ordering a takeaway lottie sounded surprised like she thought they would be going out to eat.

Reactions: 20
Because Lottie actually seems like a normal person, who wants to be on a normal holiday doing normal things. Instead her and Zach are stuck with Dumb & Dumber who are both way too boring to explore or try new things.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Did you hear when they said they were ordering a takeaway lottie sounded surprised like she thought they would be going out to eat.
They're in central, central, central (as Alfie describes Manhattan in his Vlogmas :rolleyes:) and they settled for delivered pizza...Must be so hard to find restaurants in New York.

Maybe they were all pretty tired as Zoe said they all fell asleep on the sofa right after. Well Zoe is always tired so that's not new. I'm guessing Lotty and Zach are tired being around Zalfie and picking up on their low energy.

zoe.png

Zoe looking super rough in her "butthole coat". For someone who naps and sleeps as much as she does... What are those eye bags? And yes, there's gum in her mouth as always.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Found it so funny when she was sat with Zach waiting for lotty and Alfie and she was just like “oh yeh they are like right near I us I just checked that find friends thingy on my phone” like don’t pretend you don’t know what it is love, you’ve probably been stalking his every move with her the whole trip 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.