Zoe Sugg #11 Christmas is cancelled! Mrs Claus and Santa are staying in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly both of the vlogs they uploaded today were super short and skipped a large portion of the day, so I have two working theories.

Maybe something interesting they didn't want to film and broadcast actually happened.

Or maybe they sat in their hotel room all day waiting for the lights to turn on before they went out and realized their fans are starting to call them out on stuff and worried their fans would call them out for spending the whole day of their trip in their hotel room.

Reactions: 12
A7F1FE41-C28C-4B13-901E-E70D2D20AC37.png

‘DAYS’ she literally got there on Monday 🙄 She’s so obsessed with being ickle lickle who can’t finish all her food

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I understand why Alfie's vlog might be short because of what he's working on with Mini but what is Zoe's excuse?! She stayed in to watch Arthur Christmas which she can watch back home?

Look I'm an introvert and I also need my downtime as well but when I'm traveling then I am making the most of it. I make sure that I am doing things that I normally wouldn't do. No one in their right mind would choose to spend their holiday indoors and re-watching movies they've already seen 1234348309x already. She's so afraid to do anything on her own. You know if her emotional support pet Mark had come on this trip they would have stayed at the hotel the entire time. There is so much to do in NY and it's just annoying to see her squandering it away AGAIN.

View attachment 63572
‘DAYS’ she literally got there on Monday 🙄 She’s so obsessed with being ickle lickle who can’t finish all her food
Her grubby hand in that shot... But ahh yes Zoe would brag that she wasted food despite being out in NY because her boyfriend is working on a campaign about Mini's electric car for sustainability all while she's wearing her hideous fast fashion track suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a wet blanket, I could eat that in a minute lol.
Yeah I'd devour that. It really isn't that big. Her eating so little and not finishing things is actually worrying. She just nibbles at things. It would be fascinating if she did a 100% accurate "what I eat in a day" - I reckon she gets barely a sustainable/livable amount of calories and definitely lacking in nutrients!

Reactions: 14
I want zoe and zack to get together so we can call them Z squared....

that is all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m still not over flying across the world to watch Arthur Christmas.
Zoe is 100% deluding herself and ‘fans’ about her perfect life

Reactions: 14
I’m still not over flying across the world to watch Arthur Christmas.
Zoe is 100% deluding herself and ‘fans’ about her perfect life
Perfect life?! most boring life is more like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In the newest vlog Zoe and Zach went to breakfast, found a wall for an insta photo, and then went to see the christmas lights (which she mentions on her insta they went at 4pm)....soooo what did Zoe get up to between 9am-4pm??? thats a big ol' chunk of time she could have gone to some exciting places in NY or even just walked around and vlogged some bits while she explored. the fact that she filmed nothing the whole day is so strange

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
In the newest vlog Zoe and Zach went to breakfast, found a wall for an insta photo, and then went to see the christmas lights (which she mentions on her insta they went at 4pm)....soooo what did Zoe get up to between 9am-4pm??? thats a big ol' chunk on time she could have gone to some exciting places in NY or even just walked around and vlogged some bits while she explored. the fact that she filmed nothing the whole day is so strange
I am ready to construct so many conspiracy theories about these missing hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why the hell is she wasting all her time in New York?! It's infuriating - really, really infuriating.

What a dogshit role model for young girls. I'm all for doing what you want on holiday, but not when you have a responsibility to an audience most of which will probably never go to New York. New York at Christmas, no less! Is she dim? What an opportunity to create interesting content... and yet somehow, there she is, watching the telly in the hotel.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Why the hell is she wasting all her time in New York?! It's infuriating - really, really infuriating.

What a dogshit role model for young girls. I'm all for doing what you want on holiday, but not when you have a responsibility to an audience most of which will probably never go to New York. New York at Christmas, no less! Is she dim? What an opportunity to create interesting content... and yet somehow, there she is, watching the telly in the hotel.
I'm surprised she hasn't been shopping as she loves to shop.

Reactions: 7
She's like a 4 year old - she wants to go for ice cream, see the sparkly Christmas lights, take a nap watching kids Christmas films and hit up any cute instagrammable restaurant with a margherita on the children's menu.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.