Zoe Sugg #11 Christmas is cancelled! Mrs Claus and Santa are staying in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to visit NY even once, it would be probably a once or twice a lifetime thing since I don’t have hoards of cash lying around (pretty broke art student right here!), but it makes me so mad that they aren’t making the most of this trip. I went to Arizona by myself to visit friends a couple of months ago and it took a lot of budgeting, planning and it was the first time I’d been abroad in years, but we did everything, went to the Grand Canyon, went on jeep tours, hiking, as much as possible. Somehow I felt energised despite being very sleep deprived and my whole sleep pattern being out of whack but I made the most of it! It was awesome just being in a totally different environment to the UK. I’d have felt so guilty if I’d just insisted on ordering food and watching movies every night. It would have been a waste of money, but I guess for these clowns they don’t care and could just burn money if they wanted to.
This is it, alot of the exciting elements of travel come from simply being somewhere different. For a homebody like Zoe it must be a particularly strong contrast. It’s so refreshing to check out from your regular anxieties and thought patterns and soak up somewhere different. And this is New York City ! One of the funnest places just to walk around, people watch etc if museums aren’t your thing , don’t do them. But see the city for God’s sake. It’s pathetic.

Reactions: 10
Oh, I know. I was being sarcastic. This really was his chance though, if he wanted to. They could have stayed a few extra days and he could have done it.
He’s had plenty of chances. Dubai. To never had a dream come true whilst he had a club 3 there. Last time in New York. The numerous times at chewton glen etc

Reactions: 7
Bless, she fell for it. WORK STUFF EH ALF?

Sure sure.
To be fair, her wreath making, cookie decorating classes and movie nights are meetings in their world so it makes sense that a dinner is work stuff.

WTF. "Granny in NYC" is what I think when I see that outfit. It is hideous. What happened to all the cute Peter Pan dresses etc she used to wear? I would never wear that in the house, let alone outside.
She always looks so cute when she puts effort in a cute put together outfit. It just doesn't work when you put that much effort into styling a sweatsuit.

Reactions: 6
I’m willing to bet my house that there will be no subway used the whole time they’re here in New York. Which is HORRIFIC. She is such a princess. Stop getting Ubers and just get on the fricking train

Reactions: 19
if alfie's at "work do" why cant zoe go along? surely they know zoe is in new york with Alfie and they know who zoe is so why hasnt she gone with him??? somethings really off

Reactions: 16
I can’t get over the lack of exploring or sightseeing in her NY vlogs. A pancake, a wall and a few Christmas houses is all she did. It’s ridiculous.
Depressing. Like their relationship now! I’ve been watching the vlogs and they ain’t great lol

Which btw, cos of everyone’s posts I wanted to say me and my. Boyfriend went to London for a trip recently and it kind of overwhelmed both of us with our anxiety so we ended up chilling at night in our hotel room *but* at least we actually did do stuff probably too much stuff actually - I do know what it’s like if she really has anxiety but it’s like she’s given up!

Reactions: 4
I’m willing to bet my house that there will be no subway used the whole time they’re here in New York. Which is HORRIFIC. She is such a princess. Stop getting Ubers and just get on the fricking train
😆In Alfies vlog they got Ubers.

if alfie's at "work do" why cant zoe go along? surely they know zoe is in new york with Alfie and they know who zoe is so why hasnt she gone with him??? somethings really off
Apparently Zoe went to a work party with Alfie but he only filmed a second of it and didn't see her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Vlogmas Day 10 (8) - The Most Festive Houses You've Ever Seen

Zoe starts the day in another tracksuit because they are too comfy and warm and she doesn't want to give it up right now... fine, but you don't have to pretend it's high fashion. Lalfy are out for work (I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they just aren't filming the work bits) and DoubleZ are going out for pancakes.

They found a wall! How exciting! Picture time! aka Zoe wanted to take a picture of that wall so they walked past the pancake place to find it, then they are going back to get breakfast.
It's very humid so all her curls are gone *sad face*

OOOH! Another cool wall, there's a pooping dog, it's the best. At least is conscious of trying to name the artist, thinking that's important, even if can't be bothered to figure out who it is. Dogs in ugly sweaters.

It's now very dark and Alfie is there? Time Exists Somewhere maybe? They go to Dyker Heights (I had to google to see how to spell it cause Zoe made it sound like daika like the radish) to see the people competing for most Christmassy house. The taxi driver said decoration cash money prize of $100,000. The houses are IN-SANE, BEAUT, SO FLIPPIN FESTIVE, SO CLASSY this one.
So basically half of a 13 min vlog her her walking around Christmas Lights and saying SO FESTIVE, I LOVE IIIIIIIT.

Back at the hotel because Lalfy are out working again. Zoe is chilling watching Arthur Christmas waiting for room service on the lovely bed that she loves so much. She is worried about falling asleep before it comes, she's just so tired guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Poor Zoe is so tired from doing nothing. Lazy granny. She'd be a terrible mum I feel. Also thought she was doing work (Alfie's vlog) but she's having a chill night. Also love how the vlogmas intro is her walking nala. As if. That poor pup.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In Alfie's vlog there was a party, he said they were all going to but I don't think Zoe went.

Reactions: 6
She is literally morphing in to Lottie.
What makes me frustrated is that this is where so many peoples mental health problems start, being something they're not for someone else.
No wonder she's always depressed, great mental health ambassador(n)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh for sure. Last time they took it only once, to take instagrams. It looks “So cool” zalfie kept saying. Public transport is this sort of novelty.
The constant Uber’s are annoying for a number of reasons. In a big busy city it’s rarely the quickest way to get somewhere, plenty of rich people take the subway, they are just lazy. Not only is it inefficient long distance, they use them for trips they could walk - in a city so fun to walk about, when they aren’t exactly on strict times.
Lastly I know it’s petty but I wish they’d at least use yellow taxis instead so they would be doing soemthing New York specific! Uber’s are the easier laziest option.

Reactions: 10
...the way she says 'it' with the positively gigantic and long ass T on the end just makes my ears bleed. Her accent is so fake, Jeez.

Reactions: 8
...the way she says 'it' with the positively gigantic and long ass T on the end just makes my ears bleed. Her accent is so fake, Jeez.
ABsoLUTly her fake posh accent is irrating.

Poor Zoe is so tired from doing nothing. Lazy granny. She'd be a terrible mum I feel. Also thought she was doing work (Alfie's vlog) but she's having a chill night. Also love how the vlogmas intro is her walking nala. As if. That poor pup.

Her vlogmas intro is wrong.....Nala's nowhere near that nice looking.

Reactions: 11
Plot twist : she's wearing joggers because she's pregnant.

Jk they dont have sex.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.