Zoe Sugg #11 Christmas is cancelled! Mrs Claus and Santa are staying in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plenty of places she could have gone and done that outside of her hotel room though - I'll give them the benefit of the doubt but only because Lottie and Zach are there and they seem quite active and adventerous and alf and Zoe won't want to miss out

Reactions: 2
Zoe Sugg, our little festive Mrs Christmas,
would rock up to the North Pole and ask Santa where the closest domino’s is.

She’s probably the first person to go to New York and think she can find better at home on deliveroo because that way she can watch Harry Potter.

Reactions: 14
Plenty of places she could have gone and done that outside of her hotel room though - I'll give them the benefit of the doubt but only because Lottie and Zach are there and they seem quite active and adventerous and alf and Zoe won't want to miss out
Yeah that was my point. It’s still boring and predictable but maybe not quite as boring and predictable as it could have been. There’s still time though!

I agree with you in hoping that the change (and upgrade) of company hopefully will encourage them to be slightly less boring than last time. I doubt it would be possible to be more...
And yes they both seem to want to impress zac and Lottie ...it’ll be interesting to see how the dynamic between them all plays out in the vlogs...

Reactions: 8
When she said shes realised if she sticks to 4 or 5 colourways like beige, khaki, cream, black everything goes together no shit sherlock.

Reactions: 3
A straight guy that looks happy to be with Zoe.......

screenshot this because it might not happen again.

View attachment 63042

And pizza, obviously fucking pizza
She looks happier with that guy in the picture than any picture she has ever posted with Alfie by her side
At least this guy looks into the camera and gives a full warm smile and leans in to her, acting all happy to take a picture with a lovely girl during his work shift.
Alfie would’ve closed his eyes and titled his head back and called it a day :/
I’m shipping this new couple :’)
let this be the year she leaves Alfie for a “Xmas tree guy” (a dream for her) that actually smiles around her Lolol #leavealfieinNY

Reactions: 17
almost certain it’s the pizza turning her on and getting her in a tizzy.

Reactions: 7
can we please add #leavealfieinNY to the thread title?!

Reactions: 16
I fully support this new ship.

Okay, so did everyone see on Alfie's thread. They posted a good morning photo an hour ago so about noon and a photo of them playing (Future Self obviously) cards. Wonder where Lottie and Zach are. Maybe they are out and about doing something because they are on a trip to New York City.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
They’ve gone to New York and are sat playing cards, I’m not even surprised, I’m just frustrated. I’ve just had a few days in Edinburgh (their old Christmas favourite getaway) and honestly, I hated anytime I was wasting in the hotel no taking advantage of the holiday. They have too much money if they are happy to waste a holiday in an amazing city like NYC playing cards.

I’m so glad their views are really tanking and the number of minions is falling dramatically now. The end is in sight for these two. They just need to break up next.

Reactions: 19
I'm the same way when I travel. I'm out super early and don't go back until after dinner. I don't get a ton of travel time so I'm not going to waste it hanging out in a hotel. I can't really travel with my friends because they get tired or don't want to be out all day like I do.
I can understand the appeal of planning a hanging out and being chill trip if you've been working hard and you want your trip to be a restful vacation without all the running about but that is hardly the case here.

Reactions: 9
When we go on holiday, I feel awful if we are stuck in the hotel. We were on holiday this summer and I got a cold and had to have a day in the hotel room as I felt so ill but it felt like such a waste. I made sure my fiance went out and did stuff as I didn't want him to be cooped up. There's nothing worse. The next day I still felt like shit but forced myself up and we went to museums, a park etc.

Reactions: 3
A short vlog I could actually get through. When I saw how many bags Lotty and Zach brought vs Alfie and Zoe... Guess which one is the more high maintenance couple... How long are they staying in New York, it was ridiculous. When I travel abroad I try to keep it light and pack only the essentials.

I hope Alfie gains a lot of weight on this trip. You know he's not even going to try to eat healthy. I bet Zoe ordered Margherita for her pizza? It seems the other three tried out different flavors.

Also, Zoe mentioned she's doing yoga the next morning... That was definitely not her or Alfie's idea at all.

Reactions: 7
This is pure genius. I don’t need to watch their shit vlogs now

Reactions: 2
When I saw Poppy and Sean weren't going I was so pleased to see that Alfie and Zoe were having some time away just the two of them. Obviously not, there just has to be someone else there!

Reactions: 11
I can't believe I missed them uploading. I didn't think they'd upload so early with the time change.

Vlogmas day 8 (6) Flying to New York

Zoe didn't think there would be any point putting mascara on before the flight and is worried she's forgetting something. Alfie for once is being kind and says she looks nice without mascara.

Zoe proves she does know how most people vlog and does a car montage rather than talking the whole way! It's a miracle.

They brought "an excessive amount of luggage." They talk about how different it is traveling in high traffic times vs not and Zoe's travel worries. Zoe shows us how saggy her butt looks in her lounge wear.

Then it's Lottie and Zach to the rescue. They arrive at the airport full of energy literally running through the airport. They do not have "an excessive amount of luggage." Alfie buys "a weeks food shop for the flight" because "it's a long flight."

Taxi to hotel time. They are staying in Brooklyn and she's excited to explore. However she is more excited to just into the bed in her hotel room. She shows us her balcony's view. It looks nice.

She's not super tired from the flight, so she has the energy to explore the hotel tonight maybe. She wants pizza obviously.

Someone has pushed her to explore (It's very cold. ) and go get the pizza rather than just the hotel, so they go find a cute little christmas tree stall and find a pizza place. She sounds so incredulous that it is open til 4am. Which considering everything closes at like 5 in Brighton does make sense but NYC is literally called the city that never sleeps.

(It's very cold.) Omg they decorated every window! Let's judge their decorations out of 10!

Alfie and Zach don't notice the girls stopped and Zoe wonders how long it would take them to get worried.

Verdict is in... the pizza is good. We can rest peacefully now.

Zoe is finally in the bed watching Shrek. She is so cold. They are going to do yoga tomorrow morning on the roof of the hotel. They do not sound excited.

Reactions: 10
I normally just ignore the comments about them being miserable together or about to break up but this vlogmas has got me thinking he really is done. He always decorated the tree with her, it’s tradition and the whole on his shoulders crap too. Has Alfie checked out?

Also LOL they flew Zach and Lottie out separately. Was this because they didn’t want to pay 1st class fairs for them or because Zoe was worried Alfie would spend 8 hours chatting to Lottie?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.