Zoe Sugg #11 Christmas is cancelled! Mrs Claus and Santa are staying in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I don’t know why she’s so happy to see her Zoella beauty junk at Boots and in the clearance section no less. #mybrand! #zoella #clearance

Alfie and Sean playing with a breast pump and you can tell they’re ready for fatherhood.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
That also means he hasn’t showered for 4 days, and if he has, he’s been putting the same underwear back on which is just utterly beyond lazy and disgusting.
Disgusting. They must stink.
So immature.

Reactions: 8
They actually discussed that about underwear? You change it every day... If you reverse it, the dirty part will go on the inside of your trousers, YUCK. If he wasn't joking, their hygiene is appalling.

Why wouldn't Alfie be able to get into the US?
Yeah didn’t realise this was a discussion to be had. Either you change them every day or your being a bit gross and you know it , surely ?
God these are great. Many have nobly stepped up as recappers over the years , mostly very funny but yours may be my favourite ever. Keep them coming !

Reactions: 6
Why wouldn't Alfie be able to get into the US?
They said an issue with his ESTA ('The Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) is an automated system used to determine the eligibility of visitors to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP)').

We need it to land on US soil etc. You just usually go online and buy it and it's connected to your passport electronically in some way. I've had a couple and once I forgot it'd run out and got it on a machine at the airport as they told me I'd not be able to board a US bound plane with it and if I did I wouldn't be allowed off the plane once landed . No idea why he'd have an issue, perhaps he forgot?

Reactions: 3
He is vile. Disgusting. I am dry heaving.

I knew both their hygiene habits were subpar but this is just... no...

Reactions: 9
Ah yeah, I am from the UK originally so have had to get one. Bit silly if he forgot about it. Must have been fine otherwise, he probably wouldn't have been allowed on the plane.

Reactions: 5
How the hell do you forget to renew your ESTA if you’re a seasoned traveller to the States? It would be the first thing I’d focus on, do they realise how strict it is there? I went for the first time a couple months ago and was so worried that my ESTA would be invalid at the last minute or something, but there he is talking bollocks about it and messing about with breast pumps instead of trying to sort it out.

Reactions: 10
Wow, Alfie didn't put Zoe on his shoulders to put the star on the top of the tree this year he struggled to get it on straight, and Zoe asks if he wants her to get it, he says no, you're shorter than me, she says "no, but you could hold me" and he straight up ignores her so much for tradition!

Reactions: 31
He is vile. Disgusting. I am dry heaving.

I knew both their hygiene habits were subpar but this is just... no...
I'm not at all into defending them in the slightest (these past vlogmas videos of hers have been the worst videos she's ever posted....That being said, this whole underwear discussion was clearly not serious. They do this new thing of joking in a serious manner, especially Alfie.
I know they're rank but this was definitely a joke.

Reactions: 17
Can’t watch any more of her vlogmas if Sean is in them. He’s like an over grown child.. SO annoying. Shame she doesn’t go back home more this time of year and spend time with her friends from there, I’m sure one year she did visit them and she was like a different person whilst with them. They all seemed so mature and down to earth and Zoe actually behaved normal around them.

Reactions: 9
Would definitely say she’s trying to copy Stacey Dooley’s look in their vlog..:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.