Zoe Bee Beauty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 821011

Surely the focus should be on the products and not her?

Did we ever find out what 'her secret recipe' was? I'm still shocked they don't disclose the complete ingredients!
I think by now if you haven’t guessed already, she will take any attention. The newspaper articles this week about her applying for a job on linked in and getting turned down rudely 8 years later, was pointed out by many to be bullshit. She didn’t apply for a job, she enquired to see if any jobs were going at a company. Apparently linked in has an automatic response which is what she received, and the sender had probably cleared out their inbox and she received that automatic response. There was quite a few who cottoned on in the comments to the free publicity stunt.
The papers are really scraping the barrel.

Historical media articles...

Any opportunity she can get....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
I think by now if you haven’t guessed already, she will take any attention. The newspaper articles this week about her applying for a job on linked in and getting turned down rudely 8 years later, was pointed out by many to be bullshit. She didn’t apply for a job, she enquired to see if any jobs were going at a company. Apparently linked in has an automatic response which is what she received, and the sender had probably cleared out their inbox and she received that automatic response. There was quite a few who cottoned on in the comments to the free publicity stunt.
The papers are really scraping the barrel.

Historical media articles...

Any opportunity she can get....
This is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 821011

Surely the focus should be on the products and not her?

Did we ever find out what 'her secret recipe' was? I'm still shocked they don't disclose the complete ingredients!
They have added ingredients list to the pots now, and I think the ingredients are on the website too. It’s a whole lot of Shea butter :)

Every product is anhydrous, meaning the formulator doesn’t need to understand how to emulsify the products. It’s why the creams are so heavy. They also don’t have a preservative system in them to reduce the chances of the product becoming contaminated (by the users fingers, most likely source) and growing potentially dangerous bacteria. I know she will say preservatives are not natural and that’s why- but there are many natural preservative systems readily available.

The creams are shockingly over priced for how basic the formulation is. I feel so very sorry for all the ladies who have been pulled into this :(. Although, at least a lot do report very positive improvements with the glorified Shea butter.

Also, the company is non compliant with the common criteria set out in EU regulations. You can’t make medical claims such as “this cream is to reduce acne or scarring”. The category of the product would need changing from cosmetic to a medicine before you can make those big medical claims.

Last edited:
They have added ingredients list to the pots now, and I think the ingredients are on the website too. It’s a whole lot of Shea butter :)

Every product is anhydrous, meaning the formulator doesn’t need to understand how to emulsify the products. It’s why the creams are so heavy. They also don’t have a preservative system in them to reduce the chances of the product becoming contaminated (by the users fingers, most likely source) and growing potentially dangerous bacteria. I know she will say preservatives are not natural and that’s why- but there are many natural preservative systems readily available.

The creams are shockingly over priced for how basic the formulation is. I feel so very sorry for all the ladies who have been pulled into this :(. Although, at least a lot do report very positive improvements with the glorified Shea butter.

Also, the company is non compliant with the common criteria set out in EU regulations. You can’t make medical claims such as “this cream is to reduce acne or scarring”. The category of the product would need changing from cosmetic to a medicine before you can make those big medical claims.
Oooh this is very interesting! Thank you! She shares lots of before and after pics... would this been seen as a loop hole as 'technically' she's not saying its miracle creams, but the pictures do?

I'm more shocked at the cost of her coffee and sugar concoction 🤯

Oooh this is very interesting! Thank you! She shares lots of before and after pics... would this been seen as a loop hole as 'technically' she's not saying its miracle creams, but the pictures do?

I'm more shocked at the cost of her coffee and sugar concoction 🤯
Photos of before and after are fine :) it’s the written/verbal claims that are made in reference to healing certain skin conditions- such as acne, scarring, psoriasis etc.

I’ve not seen the coffee and sugar scrub! Sounds… intriguing 🤔 lol

Thank you for sharing this.

Can you elaborate a bit on the natural preservative systems? I would be really interested to learn more. Thank you so much.

Thank you for sharing this.

Can you elaborate a bit on the natural preservative systems? I would be really interested to learn more. Thank you so much.
Sure :). So put simply the preservative should be a broad spectrum preservative, to prevent growth of yeast/mould/bacteria. Some would argue that anhydrous products (such as this companies whipped Shea butter - which is commonly used as a body butter, but in this case it is marketed as a face ‘cream’) doesn’t need a preservative because there is no water in the formulation. However, if the product is going to come into contact with water or going to have fingers poked into the pot (because it isn’t packaged in a pump) then microbes are going to be introduced to the pot and contaminate the whole product. Although rare, people have died/been blinded by contaminated cosmetics that haven’t been preserved effectively.
It’s an industry where you really need to know your stuff before mass producing pots of cream to sell to the public.

(although just to say I’m in the Fashion industry not cosmetic science lol) x

Sure :). So put simply the preservative should be a broad spectrum preservative, to prevent growth of yeast/mould/bacteria. Some would argue that anhydrous products (such as this companies whipped Shea butter - which is commonly used as a body butter, but in this case it is marketed as a face ‘cream’) doesn’t need a preservative because there is no water in the formulation. However, if the product is going to come into contact with water or going to have fingers poked into the pot (because it isn’t packaged in a pump) then microbes are going to be introduced to the pot and contaminate the whole product. Although rare, people have died/been blinded by contaminated cosmetics that haven’t been preserved effectively.
It’s an industry where you really need to know your stuff before mass producing pots of cream to sell to the public.

(although just to say I’m in the Fashion industry not cosmetic science lol) x
Thank you, yes, I understand that. I previously commented here on the thread that using a spatula is a good idea.

But what kind of broad spectrum preservatives are there and how can they be used in home made cosmetics?
I didnt know that this was a possibility.

Thank you, yes, I understand that. I previously commented here on the thread that using a spatula is a good idea.

But what kind of broad spectrum preservatives are there and how can they be used in home made cosmetics?
I didnt know that this was a possibility.
Ohhh.
Types of preservations? The preservative you opt to use will completely depends on the formulation you’re adding to. There are loads on the market. There are water soluble or oil soluble preservatives- so depends which your formulation requires. Preservatives also have an effective ph range - so again would depends on the formulation and it’s ph value to which preservative can be used.
How can they be used in home made cosmetics? They’re simply added when making the creams :) the supplier would supply a guide with the preservative to inform which stage the specific preservative should be added.

Again, a lot of people would say anydrous products are fine without preservatives. If you’re just making small batches for yourself at home that contain no water- you should be absolutely fine!

Ohhh.
Types of preservations? The preservative you opt to use will completely depends on the formulation you’re adding to. There are loads on the market. There are water soluble or oil soluble preservatives- so depends which your formulation requires. Preservatives also have an effective ph range - so again would depends on the formulation and it’s ph value to which preservative can be used.
How can they be used in home made cosmetics? They’re simply added when making the creams :) the supplier would supply a guide with the preservative to inform which stage the specific preservative should be added.

Again, a lot of people would say anydrous products are fine without preservatives. If you’re just making small batches for yourself at home that contain no water- you should be absolutely fine!
Interesting, so I could search for suppliers and have a look at what's available.

Thank you so much for our response and sharing your insight, I really appreciate it ❤

I remember a few months ago she posted a story, boasting how she never sends her creams to celebrities for "gifted" posts, because the creams sell themselves etc.

Guess what just popped up today from a blue ticked celeb...

I've also seen a lot more paid advertising from her recently. Perhaps the hype after lockdown hasn't lasted as well as hoped?

Attachments

She’s has always sent things to Malin.
I find this hilarious because little do people know, but Zoe has a tattle account herself which she was publicly slating Malin on for when she first sent her products to her, saying she only advertised them the once and how wrong it was!

7B72F51C-E986-4D40-B4DD-6C00B259400D.jpeg

If you search for Zozzat you will see anything from Zoe in the Malin thread’s have been deleted as she Zoe was made aware that people knew what she’d written!
Zozzat was Zoe’s E-mail address once soon a time. Told you there was ☕ lol

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s has always sent things to Malin.
I find this hilarious because little do people know, but Zoe has a tattle account herself which she was publicly slating Malin on for when she first sent her products to her, saying she only advertised them the once and how wrong it was!

View attachment 826579

If you search for Zozzat you will see anything from Zoe in the Malin thread’s have been deleted as she Zoe was made aware that people knew what she’d written!
Zozzat was Zoe’s E-mail address once soon a time. Told you there was ☕ lol
no way! are you absolutely sure that it's her? To be fair, I had a hunch she was reading this thread but then she did something which verified my thoughts...if you're reading Z, you know what I mean ;) but I had no idea she had an account too!

no way! are you absolutely sure that it's her? To be fair, I had a hunch she was reading this thread but then she did something which verified my thoughts...if you're reading Z, you know what I mean ;) but I had no idea she had an account too!
Yeah it’s her. Zozzat was an old Hotmail E-mail address she used back in the day when I knocked around with her. Blown my cover oh tit, nothing to lose though and if she reads here she’ll also know what I mean by that. Let’s just say I’m not one of her people that stuck around and enabled all the twisting of the truth.
A lot of her posts on the Hinch thread are a little bit of market research if you read them lol. She’s also a die hard MJ fan.

I don’t know how she’s deleted the Malin stuff though? I didn’t think you could delete anything from threads especially after a certain amount of time?

Just to add, I have my suspicions that she is actually in this thread and when it goes quiet I think she tries to add fuel to the flames by saying something. Too many new accounts in here get created and only come on to this thread and only look at this thread...very suspect!!

Last edited:
Yeah it’s her. Zozzat was an old Hotmail E-mail address she used back in the day when I knocked around with her. Blown my cover oh tit, nothing to lose though and if she reads here she’ll also know what I mean by that. Let’s just say I’m not one of her people that stuck around and enabled all the twisting of the truth.
A lot of her posts on the Hinch thread are a little bit of market research if you read them lol. She’s also a die hard MJ fan.

I don’t know how she’s deleted the Malin stuff though? I didn’t think you could delete anything from threads especially after a certain amount of time?

Just to add, I have my suspicions that she is actually in this thread and when it goes quiet I think she tries to add fuel to the flames by saying something. Too many new accounts in here get created and only come on to this thread and only look at this thread...very suspect!!
oh yeah, I think you might be right. Because if you look at her old posts, she once wrote on a Mrs Hinch thread that she was asked to gift her some creams (probably) but she didn't because she doesn't want to use influencers to sell her brand. Back when I followed her she stood by this, but it seems that now she's gifting Z-list influencers her creams now...The account doesnt appear to be active anymore, but I imagine upon reading this thread that the account might get deleted...

Attachments

oh yeah, I think you might be right. Because if you look at her old posts, she once wrote on a Mrs Hinch thread that she was asked to gift her some creams (probably) but she didn't because she doesn't want to use influencers to sell her brand. Back when I followed her she stood by this, but it seems that now she's gifting Z-list influencers her creams now...The account doesnt appear to be active anymore, but I imagine upon reading this thread that the account might get deleted...
She was lying even back then about not gifting to Z listers, because if you go back through her grid you’ll see she was gifting to Georgia (from Love Island) and her make-up artist!
She likes to think she’s clever, the reality is she’s very deceitful and has a lot of people sewn in to this kind caring persona. The good thing is she’s stopped stealing other people’s written work and trying to pass it off as her own! That really used to grind my gears as she’d always get smoke blown up her arse for writing such wonderful words...when it was copy and bleeping paste!! 🤣

Posted in here she doesn’t send to Z listers in august 2019.

Posted on her grid Georgia steel wearing the cream in Jan 2019.

she wouldn’t know how to speak the truth if it hit her in the face!

What did she do that verified your thoughts that she was reading here btw?
Was it the ‘everyone’s talking about Zoe Bee’ meme she put on her stories, or the passive aggressive quotes she likes to post that are blatantly aimed here 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
She was lying even back then about not gifting to Z listers, because if you go back through her grid you’ll see she was gifting to Georgia (from Love Island) and her make-up artist!
She likes to think she’s clever, the reality is she’s very deceitful and has a lot of people sewn in to this kind caring persona. The good thing is she’s stopped stealing other people’s written work and trying to pass it off as her own! That really used to grind my gears as she’d always get smoke blown up her arse for writing such wonderful words...when it was copy and bleeping paste!! 🤣

Posted in here she doesn’t send to Z listers in august 2019.

Posted on her grid Georgia steel wearing the cream in Jan 2019.

she wouldn’t know how to speak the truth if it hit her in the face!

What did she do that verified your thoughts that she was reading here btw?
Was it the ‘everyone’s talking about Zoe Bee’ meme she put on her stories, or the passive aggressive quotes she likes to post that are blatantly aimed here 🙄
Gold cream right? I think this is the one that's marketed as the make up primer, but I've heard people find that the makeup slides right off...but it admittedly does look great on Georgia here. I used it before, hoping for a "zoe bee glow" but unfortunately the glow was no different to the oily sheen of the others...so wasn't too sure what the point of the gold was haha.
She blocked me on insta shortly after I posted my comment haha. Yup, for having an opinion which unfortunately does not involve being head over heels in love with her products (even though I've stated her creams no longer cause a reaction now that I stopped taking her advice lol). This, and maybe trust pilot, are the few places where she can't censor out non-raving reviews.

Gold cream right? I think this is the one that's marketed as the make up primer, but I've heard people find that the makeup slides right off...but it admittedly does look great on Georgia here. I used it before, hoping for a "zoe bee glow" but unfortunately the glow was no different to the oily sheen of the others...so wasn't too sure what the point of the gold was haha.
She blocked me on insta shortly after I posted my comment haha. Yup, for having an opinion which unfortunately does not involve being head over heels in love with her products (even though I've stated her creams no longer cause a reaction now that I stopped taking her advice lol). This, and maybe trust pilot, are the few places where she can't censor out non-raving reviews.
Ok, so, despite my differences with her my honest opinion of the gold cream under make-up is - it’s lovely. BUT (I can’t be that nice 😂) for a very dry skin type only under make-up, as an oily skin babe, or even a combi skin type, this is just gonna slide off your skin and you’re gonna look like you’ve sat in a sauna for 3 hours literally within an hour of putting make-up on top 😆
If it was marketed right as a primer for a dry skin type only then I could see the benefits of why it may work, but even then there would need to be advice on what type of foundation to use over the top because there would be lots of foundations that would probably start to break down quickly from amount of oil in the cream.
From reading these threads I think there is a quite rightly disgruntled person in here that apparently had their business closed down by ZB who I’m guessing sent her the cease and desist after claiming this person had made a copy cat business. I remember seeing this persons post and then the trust pilot reviews which seemed to be written in the same style (I notice things like this) as the person writing here. So in my opinion I think there are some false reviews on trust pilot made up negatively, which may not actually be someone with an honest review. I’m all for the honest reviews and can understand how upsetting it would be to have to close a business (especially since I believe ZB probably copied the idea for her creams on the net to begin with herself) but I don’t agree with dishonest reviews if it’s just an attack on her. There’s no denying the creams work for a lot of people and what they need. There’s no denying she’s done well for herself and it would of taken a lot of hard work.
My biggest gripe with her is the dishonesty and having first hand dealings of how easily she plays the victim when she’s caught out.