Zoe Bee Beauty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always make my own face masks and scrubs, Zoe bees coffee scrub would be so easy to make and it wouldn’t cost you a fortune 😉
You can even use the leftovers from your morning brew (allegedly fresh is best, but I think leftovers do), take the same amount of brown sugar, mix it with coconut oil and there you go.

Reactions: 2
That’s outrageous. It’s a legal requirement to state the ingredients. I am so so sorry you’ve been left with these marks, I hope in time they will heal for you 🙏🏻
Thank you. I’ve been usuing c.b.d oil for just over week and have already seen an improvement.

Reactions: 1
Brace yourselves for the woe is me post in the coming days...it’ll go something like:
People can be so mean to me, and have been mean to me all my life 🙄
I’m sooooo kind, I’m such an empath, I give too so many, my aim is to help everyone I possibly can...oh and don’t forget I’m Mrs positive and this is MY positive space!
I’ve read the secret, my business came to me in a dream, but I get myself confused sometimes since I also like to tell people I created the creams because I had such terrible psoriasis from HEAD TO TOE, I just somehow spent my 20’s going out in dresses that left nothing to the imagination and never once had a single crusty mark on my body...😁 funny that.
P.s The universe always has my back 🤣

I just read it and I’m actually dying at how the customer shut them down at the end with - it’s just feedback 🤣
I think if what you say is true, and she does read this forum- then I suspect the review won’t be removed this time! 🕵️‍♂️

• Haha
A customer posted it in the Facebook reviews

Give it a few weeks I’m sure it’ll magically disappear lol
Thank you. The one with the glitter? They have responded to it, so it will probably stay for now.

I now want to make my own cleaning products and ordered a book for it but this got lost in the mail. Boo

Thank you. The one with the glitter? They have responded to it, so it will probably stay for now.

I now want to make my own cleaning products and ordered a book for it but this got lost in the mail. Boo
White vinegar, bi carb, some essential oils, lemon juice, should do the job 😁

Anyone seen today’s post. Apparently someone responded to her job enquiry on linked in 8 years later with a rude response that they weren’t interested in her. All the comments are along the lines of; but look at you now so successful...bla bla
I could put money on that being a made up linked in profile allllll for the attention.
She has to come up with new ideas now since she can’t steal other people’s quotes for her monotonous daily posts 😂

Last edited:
White vinegar, bi carb, some essential oils, lemon juice, should do the job 😁

Anyone seen today’s post. Apparently someone responded to her job enquiry on linked in 8 years later with a rude response that they weren’t interested in her. All the comments are along the lines of; but look at you now so successful...bla bla
I could put money on that being a made up linked in profile allllll for the attention.
She has to come up with new ideas now since she can’t steal other people’s quotes for her monotonous daily posts 😂
I must say though she has done exceptionally well in creating a supportive following. It’s really tough to find customers that supportive in this world.

I must say though she has done exceptionally well in creating a supportive following. It’s really tough to find customers that supportive in this world.
True it’s a tough world out there right now for businesses. Shame none of its genuine though with her. Seems its easy enough to do if you are a natural manipulator.

Latest post equates to: look at me smiling and ignoring tattlers.

Yeah. Put your gums away ZB, we know that really you’re just dying to post someone else’s words to take credit for them 😂

I've been watching this thread a while and needed to chime in finally. Using a customer who has passed away the way she did recently for clout is so gross. The way she pats herself on the back for all her giving to charity etc is gross.

I've seen a Gucci handbag in a couple of her posts. Isn't she vegan? I'm vegan and not to be preachy but using leather is not something I'm comfortable with, especially with so many good leather alternatives these days. Unless Gucci have some kind of leather-free alternative I've not heard of?

The whole thing smells of maintaining an image. I tried her creams once and ended up throwing them away. There was little gemstone dust bits in the amethyst cream that I accidentally smeared onto my face and scratched it, even though I thought I'd taken all the gemstones off the top. It was so thick and didn't blend well, and just left my face oily.

Reactions: 2
I've been watching this thread a while and needed to chime in finally. Using a customer who has passed away the way she did recently for clout is so gross. The way she pats herself on the back for all her giving to charity etc is gross.

I've seen a Gucci handbag in a couple of her posts. Isn't she vegan? I'm vegan and not to be preachy but using leather is not something I'm comfortable with, especially with so many good leather alternatives these days. Unless Gucci have some kind of leather-free alternative I've not heard of?

The whole thing smells of maintaining an image. I tried her creams once and ended up throwing them away. There was little gemstone dust bits in the amethyst cream that I accidentally smeared onto my face and scratched it, even though I thought I'd taken all the gemstones off the top. It was so thick and didn't blend well, and just left my face oily.
Zoe is a covert narcissist who has thrived thus far on fooling people.
Preaches about being an empath.
Preaches about giving to charity.
Preaches about how kind she is.
Has always done things for attention
(the hair changes, the tit job)
Is a compulsive liar
Expects everyone to rave about her success
Takes credit for other people’s work
Cannot handle the least bit of criticism!
Plays the victim (often in her posts!)
Passively aggressive in posts directed at her past
I could go on but then it would be getting too personal 🤣

Oh look, It’s beggy begging for attention as per!
Did the Mirror print this, before the daily fail could get hold of her I wonder?
Or has the daily fail been reading here and now realise they were duped into believing her 20k a year job back in 2016, turned out to be nothing more than just over 3k, and all they actually did was print a picture of a twit in a Disney apron that wasn’t even putting ingredients or expiry dates on her products 😬

Screenshot_20211021-093241_Facebook.jpg

Surely the focus should be on the products and not her?

Did we ever find out what 'her secret recipe' was? I'm still shocked they don't disclose the complete ingredients!

I can't believe that they don't disclose ingredients. If they have such a big market surely someone requested it?

I am too compliant to even make my own cleaning stuff without a proper recipe book 🙈