Zoe Bee Beauty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s has always sent things to Malin.
I find this hilarious because little do people know, but Zoe has a tattle account herself which she was publicly slating Malin on for when she first sent her products to her, saying she only advertised them the once and how wrong it was!

View attachment 826579

If you search for Zozzat you will see anything from Zoe in the Malin thread’s have been deleted as she Zoe was made aware that people knew what she’d written!
Zozzat was Zoe’s E-mail address once soon a time. Told you there was ☕ lol
Wow you are good! 'Some Zoe Bee brand' lol

Wow you are good! 'Some Zoe Bee brand' lol
I still can’t work out if she posted it as a way to sneak in a little bit of free advertising, or as a way to passively aggressively air her thoughts - which she often does when she gets pissed off with people who aren’t worshipping her or championing her every move.
Have a read of what she wrote in the Hinch threads. It’s amazing how the empathetic, kind, caring, oh so perfect person goes straight out the window when she’s being herself.

I still can’t work out if she posted it as a way to sneak in a little bit of free advertising, or as a way to passively aggressively air her thoughts - which she often does when she gets pissed off with people who aren’t worshipping her or championing her every move.
Have a read of what she wrote in the Hinch threads. It’s amazing how the empathetic, kind, caring, oh so perfect person goes straight out the window when she’s being herself.
To be honest, I'm sick of 90% of her posts to be all about her as opposed to her business. Most seem to hint at blowing smoke up her arse.

What annoys me the most is how much she overcharges her customer for her 'miracle creams' - make a profit yes, but its so wrong to rip off.

I'm glad she doesn't claim her creams have an SPF anymore, this really was such a dangerous claim.

To be honest, I'm sick of 90% of her posts to be all about her as opposed to her business. Most seem to hint at blowing smoke up her arse.

What annoys me the most is how much she overcharges her customer for her 'miracle creams' - make a profit yes, but its so wrong to rip off.

I'm glad she doesn't claim her creams have an SPF anymore, this really was such a dangerous claim.
Hmm it’ll always be that way, as I’ve said before whether it be negative or positive attention, she’ll take it all! She always has. It took me years to clock this though, but once you see it you can’t unsee it as it is just constant lies, even things that most people would find strange to lie about, and that’s where I sit with her being a covert.
She hides in plain sight so to speak.
Of course she has managed to spin the narrative and I’m the narc because apparently I’ve tried to ruin her.
She has plenty of flying monkey’s around her, money talks 😉
I didn’t swallow the bullshit or ever enable her, I’ll happily be the bad guy rather than play up to it all or keep my mouth shut like many have done.
The negative attention leads to her posting all of the ‘woe is me’ crap and she can play the victim card, bleeping snore fest!! 😴

I’m sorry to butt in but… marinating 🙄🤣 what have I just read 😶😶
I'm not sure what that means either. I think gold leaf is massively overrated both in the food (have you seen nusr ets gold coated menu) and in beauty. It's worth pennies at most, especially if you're buying in bulk. I'm not sure it "adds" to the product to make it better, apart from making it look pretty. There's some supposed benefit to colloidal gold if you look on google, but not sure if this is scientifically proven or what benefits it gives for an eyelash serum. I'm not even sure if it's in her serum tbh.

I'm not sure what that means either. I think gold leaf is massively overrated both in the food (have you seen nusr ets gold coated menu) and in beauty. It's worth pennies at most, especially if you're buying in bulk. I'm not sure it "adds" to the product to make it better, apart from making it look pretty. There's some supposed benefit to colloidal gold if you look on google, but not sure if this is scientifically proven or what benefits it gives for an eyelash serum. I'm not even sure if it's in her serum tbh.
Cant see the need for the gold leaf.
But then I also can’t see the need of the flakes of crystals that go in to the creams that have supposedly been charged...🙄🤣🤣 Utter bollocks.

Cant see the need for the gold leaf.
But then I also can’t see the need of the flakes of crystals that go in to the creams that have supposedly been charged...🙄🤣🤣 Utter bollocks.
Yessss the gold leaf is just for aesthetics. Marinated though 🥺😂

I had a quick look through, didn’t realise it was in one of the creams too.

Ooooo love how it’s been noted by Inci de coder that there’s no preservatives in the creams. Only a matter of time until …….. !!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I’ve always said she will fall on her own sword eventually. She was lucky that she wasn’t caught for plagiarism with all the stolen quotes she used to claim that she wrote, and/or just take credit for.
I remember her copying a poem of Donna Ashworth once, donna always signs off her work, ZB left it without the signing and then went on to thank people when they were saying how she has a way with words.
Donna is growing by the minute and her work is brilliant. It’ll only take the wrong person for her to do that to again one day and she will be fucked.
In my opinion if you’re running a legit successful business, there is no need to do be doing stuff like that, unless you are desperate for even more admiration, which she is...
It’s never ending 🙄
If you’re reading here ZB, I’d be really embarrassed about everything that comes to light, because whilst you actively continue to play the victim, the proof doesn’t and will never, lie.

Sorry but I can’t feel the love and intentions or her genuine care, she’s about as genuine as a designer flip-flop from Bulgaria, and to be honest when I buy a beauty product I’m not thinking about how that person feels towards me, it’s bleeping weird!
I just want it to be a decent product without outlandish claims that doesn’t cost me the same as my monthly cat food bill 😂

Attachments

Sorry but I can’t feel the love and intentions or her genuine care, she’s about as genuine as a designer flip-flop from Bulgaria, and to be honest when I buy a beauty product I’m not thinking about how that person feels towards me, it’s bleeping weird!
I just want it to be a decent product without outlandish claims that doesn’t cost me the same as my monthly cat food bill 😂
What?! I can’t believe you don’t feel the love, intentions and genuine care while using the overpriced Shea butter!

• Haha
Well well well.. I see Zoe Johnson is finally getting her come-uppance. I too used to be an "old friend" but when she started growing her cult, yes cult online she felt she was too good for real life friends and loved the attention she was seeking online. And then the constant BRAGGING, on a apparenrly professional page.

Zoe Bee creams are as you have been saying over priced tat, namely being shea butter in mass amounts blended with oil. She uses ingredients scientific names on labelling so that it throws people off the scent of her products being extremely easy to make at home.

She always deletes fake reviews and even goes on witch hunts on her instagram stories where she feels superior, and actively sends her trolls to harrass and bully other businesses selling similar products! Which they have done on over 5 occasions in the last 2 years - Mostly when feeling vulnerable in lockdown. 2 of these she actually tagged! Which i know a few people then bought from those companies due to the professionalism.

After this she of course posts lots of 'woe is me ' bollox of why you should give your money to her.

Since she has mastered the social media demand look, she has moved into a newer build house and bought a shiny Tesla. Her face in real life doesnt move (too much botox) for those saying she doesnt smile, she cant

She is very very insecure when it comes to her husband and her implants actually were removed because they were making her ill - possibly faulty. Not because she wants to be natural. Everyone who used to be around her has now distanced herself as she thinks shes the second coming of christ.

Scamming, lying fame hungry busy bee who will stop at nothing to get what she wants customers will hopefully see her for what she really is and stop falling for her (i must admit clever) marketing techniques! That was my 2 pence. Im glad im no longer around the rude, arrogant, bitchy woman.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Well well well.. I see Zoe Johnson is finally getting her come-uppance. I too used to be an "old friend" but when she started growing her cult, yes cult online she felt she was too good for real life friends and loved the attention she was seeking online. And then the constant BRAGGING, on a apparenrly professional page.

Zoe Bee creams are as you have been saying over priced tat, namely being shea butter in mass amounts blended with oil. She uses ingredients scientific names on labelling so that it throws people off the scent of her products being extremely easy to make at home.

She always deletes fake reviews and even goes on witch hunts on her instagram stories where she feels superior, and actively sends her trolls to harrass and bully other businesses selling similar products! Which they have done on over 5 occasions in the last 2 years - Mostly when feeling vulnerable in lockdown. 2 of these she actually tagged! Which i know a few people then bought from those companies due to the professionalism.

After this she of course posts lots of 'woe is me ' bollox of why you should give your money to her.

Since she has mastered the social media demand look, she has moved into a newer build house and bought a shiny Tesla. Her face in real life doesnt move (too much botox) for those saying she doesnt smile, she cant

She is very very insecure when it comes to her husband and her implants actually were removed because they were making her ill - possibly faulty. Not because she wants to be natural. Everyone who used to be around her has now distanced herself as she thinks shes the second coming of christ.

Scamming, lying fame hungry busy bee who will stop at nothing to get what she wants customers will hopefully see her for what she really is and stop falling for her (i must admit clever) marketing techniques! That was my 2 pence. Im glad im no longer around the rude, arrogant, bitchy woman.
Oh wow! Sounds like you know her personally.

I remember her outing a business who sold similar products. She did not invent shea butter skincare and needs to accept competition- especially for skincare that is basic, cheap and easily to make.

I have also witnessed her removing negative reviews - massively dishonest 'business' woman. These poor customers who are believing the hype is who I feel sorry for.

For the record, I bought the avocado and aloe cream about 6 months ago and it went off/weird after 3 months (despite the 12 month expiry claim). It also did nothing except leave a greasy residue on my skin despite using the tiniest amount (and I paid nearly £30 for the privilege!)

I also find it telling that 2 of her staff quit not that long after being introduced to her following. She never talks about her staff these days... only seems to like talking about herself.

Oh wow! Sounds like you know her personally.

I remember her outing a business who sold similar products. She did not invent shea butter skincare and needs to accept competition- especially for skincare that is basic, cheap and easily to make.

I have also witnessed her removing negative reviews - massively dishonest 'business' woman. These poor customers who are believing the hype is who I feel sorry for.

For the record, I bought the avocado and aloe cream about 6 months ago and it went off/weird after 3 months (despite the 12 month expiry claim). It also did nothing except leave a greasy residue on my skin despite using the tiniest amount (and I paid nearly £30 for the privilege!)

I also find it telling that 2 of her staff quit not that long after being introduced to her following. She never talks about her staff these days... only seems to like talking about herself.

Well she does think she is the Archibishop Of Canterbury😂 I dont think she has a clue what shes doing, just having a lucky streak. A massive hypocrite firstly, considering all her products she nicked off pintrest.. you can still see old recipes with the exact same images even down to the crystals... she took the chance at a good timing whilst not many others were selling it, made a killing and believes no one else can do the same.

The Malin slander does not surprise me, that is a combination of women who could never work due to them having the exact same personality tendencies. She would have 100% paid malin to promote the gifted package. She would regarly send products to celeb MUA's who eventually stopped using the cream on clients im assuming to them moaning how greasy it was to work with

As for the staff, i can imagine it being a really horrible environment in that garage shes converted into a scientific WHO standard lab ? Lol!

The woman cant stand competition in any setting, god forbid it be another female selling skincare.

I'm sorry (or should that be "thank you for reading 😁") ... But might this just be the biggest load of bullshit you've ever heard?

Surely we can all get over ourselves and say sorry when late?! Refusing to be sorry isn't "powerful" or "woke"... It's just being a dick.

Attachments

Reactions: 3

You must be the other ex-friend she referred to at her end of year round-up last year of how two friends had turned nasty toward her 🙄 so heyyyy, I’m the other one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think this is a perfect example from her this morning of how she runs the narrative for people to see her as something she isn’t.
Believe me, if I thought these give away things to worthy causes were in any way genuine - I’d salute her. But I don’t see it.
By calling it out, essentially I know this opens the door for the backlash of people with the opinion that she is an amazing woman for doing things like this, and anyone disputing is is wrong.
I feel things she does like this are all done to enhances that kind, empathic, caring image she has done well to manipulate people into believing. I’ve never met an empath who needed to tell people they were one.
Why doesn’t she give things away behind the scenes, why does it need to be public knowledge?
She tries to be clever when she does these things by asking people what causes they think she should donate to.
My guess is she’s probably been reading here recently and is rattled by a lot of things that have been bought to light, probably woke up today needing that pat on the back that she’s so kind and wonderful...
Why oh why don’t more see through it all...

Attachments

I think this is a perfect example from her this morning of how she runs the narrative for people to see her as something she isn’t.
Believe me, if I thought these give away things to worthy causes were in any way genuine - I’d salute her. But I don’t see it.
By calling it out, essentially I know this opens the door for the backlash of people with the opinion that she is an amazing woman for doing things like this, and anyone disputing is is wrong.
I feel things she does like this are all done to enhances that kind, empathic, caring image she has done well to manipulate people into believing. I’ve never met an empath who needed to tell people they were one.
Why doesn’t she give things away behind the scenes, why does it need to be public knowledge?
She tries to be clever when she does these things by asking people what causes they think she should donate to.
My guess is she’s probably been reading here recently and is rattled by a lot of things that have been bought to light, probably woke up today needing that pat on the back that she’s so kind and wonderful...
Why oh why don’t more see through it all...
I agree. If I do any charity work in my spare time or make donations, I do it quietly without the need to drum up a big audience to salute me- just like most people do.

This comes across as a distasteful publicity stunt to increase likability- and in turn sales.

I didn’t realise you knew her in ‘real life’ Onion. You’re brave to say what you feel in a public forum, I think I would be too scared through worry of bumping into her at the shops or something 😂