Zoe Bee Beauty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cosmetic testing, certification, etc is my remit, so let me explain a little how it works.

To certify you must send the base recipe and a certain amount of modifications, e.g scent, colour, active ingredients, to a certification lab. You don't need to send any actual product. They certify that your products are safe to use, you pay them, and then as long as you stick to the recipe and percentage amounts exactly then everything is fine and covered. The modifications are generally not to be more than 10% of the recipe, so 90% of the base needs to be the same across all types of item. You could certify each and every item alone, but it's not really cost effective and as we know ZB creams are all the same base with minor changes.

Listing ingredients is a MUST. They have to be listed in order of percentages first: e.g shea butter as the main ingredient would be first. The only exception is anything 1% or below can be listed in any order at the end. Any bath/body/makeup product must also state at least the postcode of whoever the responsible person is, aka, whoever is listed as the certified person. No-one else is allowed to make the item; I believe ZB has said before only she can make the creams, and that is why. If you can't display the responsible person's information on the product then it must come with it and be in a prominent position in the box or outer packaging.

There is no way her creams were certified originally, when there were no ingredients. She likely got certifications when she formally registered the business. However, as a certified responsible person, she should know she's not allowed to make sweeping claims about cures for particular conditions. She can suggest that a product "may help" at best.
Interesting, thank you!

A couple of day ago someone asked if you need to certify products for sale on Etsy, I assume it is necessary, but could you confirm? Thank you

Cosmetic testing, certification, etc is my remit, so let me explain a little how it works.

To certify you must send the base recipe and a certain amount of modifications, e.g scent, colour, active ingredients, to a certification lab. You don't need to send any actual product. They certify that your products are safe to use, you pay them, and then as long as you stick to the recipe and percentage amounts exactly then everything is fine and covered. The modifications are generally not to be more than 10% of the recipe, so 90% of the base needs to be the same across all types of item. You could certify each and every item alone, but it's not really cost effective and as we know ZB creams are all the same base with minor changes.

Listing ingredients is a MUST. They have to be listed in order of percentages first: e.g shea butter as the main ingredient would be first. The only exception is anything 1% or below can be listed in any order at the end. Any bath/body/makeup product must also state at least the postcode of whoever the responsible person is, aka, whoever is listed as the certified person. No-one else is allowed to make the item; I believe ZB has said before only she can make the creams, and that is why. If you can't display the responsible person's information on the product then it must come with it and be in a prominent position in the box or outer packaging.

There is no way her creams were certified originally, when there were no ingredients. She likely got certifications when she formally registered the business. However, as a certified responsible person, she should know she's not allowed to make sweeping claims about cures for particular conditions. She can suggest that a product "may help" at best.
The daily mail article in 2016 where she had the outrageous claim she was making 20k a year (usual false hype!) was a time when she was not putting ingredients or batch numbers or even a use by date on the pots.
Companies house reveals that she only made 3k that supposed year. So although she told a big whopper of a lie with how much she was selling even back then, she probably only sold a very small amount of cream to people without them being certified.
She likes to preach on how she’s been going since 2012, but I wouldn’t call giving a pot of cream to a friend or family, running a brand or a business. I believe she just says she’s been going since 2012 just in case someone finds a business that has sold similar creams for longer, that can potentially dispute ZB’s claims of the cream idea being her own.

The daily mail article in 2016 where she had the outrageous claim she was making 20k a year (usual false hype!) was a time when she was not putting ingredients or batch numbers or even a use by date on the pots.
Companies house reveals that she only made 3k that supposed year. So although she told a big whopper of a lie with how much she was selling even back then, she probably only sold a very small amount of cream to people without them being certified.
She likes to preach on how she’s been going since 2012, but I wouldn’t call giving a pot of cream to a friend or family, running a brand or a business. I believe she just says she’s been going since 2012 just in case someone finds a business that has sold similar creams for longer, that can potentially dispute ZB’s claims of the cream idea being her own.
Maybe she sold them on the black market? 😈

Even if she only made 3K it is still a large amount of creams in my view! If she sold them for a tenner back then it would be 300 creams

Maybe she sold them on the black market? 😈

Even if she only made 3K it is still a large amount of creams in my view! If she sold them for a tenner back then it would be 300 creams
She sold through Etsy and vegan fairs to start with. I think she started at around the £15 mark but I can’t remember for sure.
300 creams would work out to about 6 a week which is a pretty good start.
That’s a bit of a difference though between making 20k, for some people that’s what they live off for the year, why she made that sum up is beyond me!

Interesting, thank you!

A couple of day ago someone asked if you need to certify products for sale on Etsy, I assume it is necessary, but could you confirm? Thank you
Yes, you absolutely need to certify for Etsy. ANY product that is used on the body in some way must be certified before sale. That includes anything that goes into a bath that will be on the body. So bath bombs, shower gels, body or face creams, any kind of makeup etc must be certified. If you use it on your face or body, or it goes into or on your body in any way, it counts.

Reactions: 2
Can’t stop laughing at this mornings latest story....
I’m going to hold up my huge piece of cutting edge machinery, just to prove when I moved premises that I got a bigger whisk...
Just in case no one believes/d the hype!! 😂

Hope she’s still not claiming things are hand whipped 😉

Can’t stop laughing at this mornings latest story....
I’m going to hold up my huge piece of cutting edge machinery, just to prove when I moved premises that I got a bigger whisk...
Just in case no one believes/d the hype!! 😂

Hope she’s still not claiming things are hand whipped 😉
Bless her. I think she’s just trying to demonstrate that she’s watching this thread.

It’s probably quite irritating for someone who spends time removing negative reviews from her social media/website, and has no control over negative reviews on sites like this.

Bless her. I think she’s just trying to demonstrate that she’s watching this thread.

It’s probably quite irritating for someone who spends time removing negative reviews from her social media/website, and has no control over negative reviews on sites like this.
I like to think of myself as someone to always remind her that she can’t pull the wool over everyone’s eyes, maybe the majority are happy to go a long with it all, but that’s on them! I imagine she is probably talked about a lot in the area we live in, and not for good reasons either. She claims people used to talk and laugh at her all the time when she had the triple Z fake tits, I never ever heard anything of the sort and I certainly wasn’t living under a rock either. She may not of had people talking about her then, but they definitely will be now! All her dreams really have come true 😂

Would you like to see a Zoe bee candle?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

For a skincare company she is absolutely fucked for ideas, at this rate she’s going to need to hire someone that knows what they’re actually doing 😂

Can just see it now, the beeswax candle...
oh wait, nope, she can’t have that, it’s not vegan 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I like to think of myself as someone to always remind her that she can’t pull the wool over everyone’s eyes, maybe the majority are happy to go a long with it all, but that’s on them! I imagine she is probably talked about a lot in the area we live in, and not for good reasons either. She claims people used to talk and laugh at her all the time when she had the triple Z fake tits, I never ever heard anything of the sort and I certainly wasn’t living under a rock either. She may not of had people talking about her then, but they definitely will be now! All her dreams really have come true 😂

Would you like to see a Zoe bee candle?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

For a skincare company she is absolutely fucked for ideas, at this rate she’s going to need to hire someone that knows what they’re actually doing 😂

Can just see it now, the beeswax candle...
oh wait, nope, she can’t have that, it’s not vegan 😂
I actually think a candle is an excellent idea! Her cult followers will swoon over it.

Also, the company that I mentioned previously (that I said looks as though Zoe copied the mask set / packaging)… guess what… they released on the social media 6 days ago that they would be launching their first candles on Black Friday.

To be fair, I think she did a great job creating such a business out of nothing 🙈 Please don't kill me, but I think for her to produce all of this on her own and do social media and sales is pretty good 🙈🙈

I appreciate I don't know her and dont follow her Insta so she cannot annoy me

I actually think a candle is an excellent idea! Her cult followers will swoon over it.

Also, the company that I mentioned previously (that I said looks as though Zoe copied the mask set / packaging)… guess what… they released on the social media 6 days ago that they would be launching their first candles on Black Friday.
When I buy from a skincare brand I buy for the skincare, and the genuinely good skincare brands will make a whole range of skincare products and may at most release a candle with the branding on it as part of a gift set or something.
She got lucky with the creams and struck at the right time, but if she thinks she’s going to be the next Yankee candle I think she’s lost the plot even more than the days she was earning 20k (but really 3) 😂

To be fair, I think she did a great job creating such a business out of nothing 🙈 Please don't kill me, but I think for her to produce all of this on her own and do social media and sales is pretty good 🙈🙈

I appreciate I don't know her and dont follow her Insta so she cannot annoy me
See I would like to agree with you and parts of it I do, like the fact she has admittedly done really well for herself, however when you lie about how much you’re earning purely for some publicity, and then claim a few years later that the business blew up one day out of no where, I can’t believe she did any of this in an honest way and in fact played a clever marketing game to get where she is.
There is already proof she lied about what she was earning when she was in the paper, and although there is no concrete proof of how she built the business, I was always suspicious she was talking absolute bollocks and whilst it was supposedly ‘growing’ I kept an eye on things like her followers going up by a thousand each night (so was clearly buying bots) and her over use of the word ‘we sold thousands, or hundreds and hundreds’ used to always make me think she was hyping it all up as much as she possibly could to try and get people itching for it.
The attention seeking, plagiarism, sympathy act and her inability to give to charity without making it about herself is the nail in the coffin for me and that’s without anything personal I have against her. I’ve always said she’s done well, and that’s great more so for her children’s future than anything else, but for a woman who is nearly 40 and so obsessed with people liking or disliking her, I can see the bigger picture for her is probably a lot different for most running small businesses. She just craves the attention...and she gets plenty of it from all the minions 😂

Last edited:
This caption on one of her latest posts is packed with lies. The creams are not *made* by hand - they're mixed with a cake mixer. Handmade is misleading here. "Doesn't use fillers" but forgetting that the process of whipping the ingredients incorporates air into the cream, bulking it out in order to achieve that whipped texture. No parabens or nasties may not be included, but no parabens = no preservative to keep the cream fresh, so it goes off quickly which is nasty in itself. A little can't go a long way unless the creams themselves last a long time. "All the wonderful reviews speak for themselves" yet deliberately deleting all the negative reviews speaks even louder words and that many of them have been curated inorganically by offering free creams/serums as an incentive.

Attachments

This caption on one of her latest posts is packed with lies. The creams are not *made* by hand - they're mixed with a cake mixer. Handmade is misleading here. "Doesn't use fillers" but forgetting that the process of whipping the ingredients incorporates air into the cream, bulking it out in order to achieve that whipped texture. No parabens or nasties may not be included, but no parabens = no preservative to keep the cream fresh, so it goes off quickly which is nasty in itself. A little can't go a long way unless the creams themselves last a long time. "All the wonderful reviews speak for themselves" yet deliberately deleting all the negative reviews speaks even louder words and that many of them have been curated inorganically by offering free creams/serums as an incentive.
Urgh 🙄 hype and lies though...can we expect anything less from her!!??

She is the epitome of fake it till you make it!
(apart from now she’s made it she’s just as much of a Billy bullshitter as when she started, sprinkled with a dose of extra narcissism which, on occasions, she has struggled to hide, or caught out 😂)

81041D96-CDC5-4CED-8E1C-833FE4D49CE3.jpeg

For someone who supposedly left school for psoriasis, it’s quite convenient that apparently only her mum and dad knew about it....
Don’t forget about all the posts where she says she was covered from head to toe...!! funny that none of her school friends ever knew/saw this terrible psoriasis that made her leave school....
Zoe. Please. Shut up with your bleeping fairy stories.

View attachment 871520

For someone who supposedly left school for psoriasis, it’s quite convenient that apparently only her mum and dad knew about it....
Don’t forget about all the posts where she says she was covered from head to toe...!! funny that none of her school friends ever knew/saw this terrible psoriasis that made her leave school....
Zoe. Please. Shut up with your bleeping fairy stories.
Psoriasis is actually a very common skin condition at population level. It has no cure - which is why I find it so ridiculous when she says "I healed/cured my psoriasis through my MirAcLe creams that came to me in a dReAm" because surely if that was the case GPs and dermatologists would be recommending them to everybody...but they're not. Some reviews have even spoken about the creams aggravating their own psoriasis so she really can't claim that this is some sort of super psoriasis healer. Great that it worked for her though. I feel like she thinks she's the founding father, the first person to have "proper" psoriasis with the sounds of her stories...like, 2-3 in every 100 people have it, you're not anything special 😂 although you do have to be next level insecure to drop out of school because of it...

Psoriasis is actually a very common skin condition at population level. It has no cure - which is why I find it so ridiculous when she says "I healed/cured my psoriasis through my MirAcLe creams that came to me in a dReAm" because surely if that was the case GPs and dermatologists would be recommending them to everybody...but they're not. Some reviews have even spoken about the creams aggravating their own psoriasis so she really can't claim that this is some sort of super psoriasis healer. Great that it worked for her though. I feel like she thinks she's the founding father, the first person to have "proper" psoriasis with the sounds of her stories...like, 2-3 in every 100 people have it, you're not anything special 😂 although you do have to be next level insecure to drop out of school because of it...
The ‘came to me in a dream’ bit cracks me up. She lies so much she confuses herself, at first it was the business came to me in a dream, then it was the charcoal and oat cream came to me in a dream...she must of been doing a lot of sleep walking whilst googling all those recipes she claimed were her own 🙄🤣

I knew her for years, long before she started making creams, never saw even the tiniest scrap of psoriasis on her, and considering we were in our 20’s she had no hesitation in wearing next to nothing, and was known for always wearing dresses and skirts with very high heels, so I would love to know where this supposed head to toe psoriasis was! Cant of been on her toes because she always had them out in stilettos 😂

Perhaps she’s always had that measley little bit inbetween her boobs, which is probably made worse by friction, which is why I never saw it (saying that though once she had the triple Z tit job she always had them out!!) and no sign of psoriasis 😆

such a cliche thing to create a brand with ‘I cured my head to toe psoriasis, I can cure your’s too!’.....🙄😴

The ‘came to me in a dream’ bit cracks me up. She lies so much she confuses herself, at first it was the business came to me in a dream, then it was the charcoal and oat cream came to me in a dream...she must of been doing a lot of sleep walking whilst googling all those recipes she claimed were her own 🙄🤣

I knew her for years, long before she started making creams, never saw even the tiniest scrap of psoriasis on her, and considering we were in our 20’s she had no hesitation in wearing next to nothing, and was known for always wearing dresses and skirts with very high heels, so I would love to know where this supposed head to toe psoriasis was! Cant of been on her toes because she always had them out in stilettos 😂

Perhaps she’s always had that measley little bit inbetween her boobs, which is probably made worse by friction, which is why I never saw it (saying that though once she had the triple Z tit job she always had them out!!) and no sign of psoriasis 😆

such a cliche thing to create a brand with ‘I cured my head to toe psoriasis, I can cure your’s too!’.....🙄😴
I’m sorry but the tiny patch on the boobs looks like an extremely common sweat rash to me. Just whack some hydrocortisone on it and be done with it.

Shocking that she would make claims online about a head-to-toe skin condition knowing full well that people who have known her for years would know it isn’t true 🤔 😱 There must be hundreds of people who knew of her from years ago (during school/college/university/jobs) and must be looking at all her claims and thinking the same as you Onion.

She's not even allowed to make sweeping claims like that. Ordinary cosmetic assessment doesn't allow for it. It must be classed as medicine because 'healing psoriasis' or whatever is not a COSMETIC function. Cosmetic functions are things like making your hair soft, moisturising your skin, making you smell nice. So she can say her creams are moisturising, but she cannot claim they treat or even cure specific medical conditions.

The only way she would be allowed to do that is if they are actually classed as medicine, and that's a whole new kettle of fish. I somehow doubt she's gone this route else she would be labelling them as medicine, with all the trappings (and cash) that comes with that. But, quite simply, shea butter with a few additives WILL moisturise you, but it WON'T cure anything like psoriasis, so she would never get certified in this manner.

I'm giving her information for free right here, since we all know she's reading. Feel free to send me the cash for doing your work for you ZB- though, you should know all this already, right? 😂

There's no way that tiny bit of titty psoriasis had her quitting school, so where was it? If people who knew her had no idea then she wasn't 'head to toe' in it, and there seems to be no evidence for that claim. Just like her other claims, really: see above 💅

And while I'm here, might as moan more, I wish she'd stop using her daughter to advertise her products. The wee one doesn't look very happy in some of the photos she posts. Maybe she'd rather her mum actually play with and spend time with her, rather than trying to monotise every move she makes?

Reactions: 2