Zoe Bee Beauty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but the tiny patch on the boobs looks like an extremely common sweat rash to me. Just whack some hydrocortisone on it and be done with it.

Shocking that she would make claims online about a head-to-toe skin condition knowing full well that people who have known her for years would know it isn’t true 🤔 😱 There must be hundreds of people who knew of her from years ago (during school/college/university/jobs) and must be looking at all her claims and thinking the same as you Onion.
Her friends enablers, have either conveniently forgotten things like this, choose to ignore it, or are just proof that money talks.
She is left to run the show basically, which is why I think she genuinely believes she can continue to lie about the most trivial tit (like claiming her son is some kind of literal genius by posting a poem claiming it was his work, knowing he’d written one line 😂)
As much as I laugh about that, it’s seriously worrying knowing she did that, narcissists are well known for destroying their children by setting the bar so high and the child has to live to please them by being someone the narcissist uses as a tool to gain admiration.

As for the people who know her but aren’t friendly with her and can remember her from over the years, I should imagine a good majority of them find it all amusing.

She's not even allowed to make sweeping claims like that. Ordinary cosmetic assessment doesn't allow for it. It must be classed as medicine because 'healing psoriasis' or whatever is not a COSMETIC function. Cosmetic functions are things like making your hair soft, moisturising your skin, making you smell nice. So she can say her creams are moisturising, but she cannot claim they treat or even cure specific medical conditions.

The only way she would be allowed to do that is if they are actually classed as medicine, and that's a whole new kettle of fish. I somehow doubt she's gone this route else she would be labelling them as medicine, with all the trappings (and cash) that comes with that. But, quite simply, shea butter with a few additives WILL moisturise you, but it WON'T cure anything like psoriasis, so she would never get certified in this manner.

I'm giving her information for free right here, since we all know she's reading. Feel free to send me the cash for doing your work for you ZB- though, you should know all this already, right? 😂

There's no way that tiny bit of titty psoriasis had her quitting school, so where was it? If people who knew her had no idea then she wasn't 'head to toe' in it, and there seems to be no evidence for that claim. Just like her other claims, really: see above 💅

And while I'm here, might as moan more, I wish she'd stop using her daughter to advertise her products. The wee one doesn't look very happy in some of the photos she posts. Maybe she'd rather her mum actually play with and spend time with her, rather than trying to monotise every move she makes?
The husband takes the role of mother in that relationship...

Her business has many faults and false claims but the thing that pisses me off the most is how much she rips her customers off. Flogging creams for £30 when they are literally pennies to make is disgusting

Her business has many faults and false claims but the thing that pisses me off the most is how much she rips her customers off. Flogging creams for £30 when they are literally pennies to make is disgusting
Pure greed, that truly is the bottom line.

Even before she doubled her prices (which btw she didn't announce, and only explained herself when she got called out for it) halfway through lockdown I thought £12-15 for a SAMPLE was ridiculous - especially as she's a relatively unknown brand (in the grand scheme of things). She frequently gifts creams as part of a spontaneous giveaway which might make her look generous but you have to remember that jar cost pennies to make...
She's not even allowed to make sweeping claims like that. Ordinary cosmetic assessment doesn't allow for it. It must be classed as medicine because 'healing psoriasis' or whatever is not a COSMETIC function. Cosmetic functions are things like making your hair soft, moisturising your skin, making you smell nice. So she can say her creams are moisturising, but she cannot claim they treat or even cure specific medical conditions.

The only way she would be allowed to do that is if they are actually classed as medicine, and that's a whole new kettle of fish. I somehow doubt she's gone this route else she would be labelling them as medicine, with all the trappings (and cash) that comes with that. But, quite simply, shea butter with a few additives WILL moisturise you, but it WON'T cure anything like psoriasis, so she would never get certified in this manner.

I'm giving her information for free right here, since we all know she's reading. Feel free to send me the cash for doing your work for you ZB- though, you should know all this already, right? 😂

There's no way that tiny bit of titty psoriasis had her quitting school, so where was it? If people who knew her had no idea then she wasn't 'head to toe' in it, and there seems to be no evidence for that claim. Just like her other claims, really: see above 💅

And while I'm here, might as moan more, I wish she'd stop using her daughter to advertise her products. The wee one doesn't look very happy in some of the photos she posts. Maybe she'd rather her mum actually play with and spend time with her, rather than trying to monotise every move she makes?
If you look at her stories today, some of them have been captioned things like "pitted keratosis healing after green cream" - surely you can't market your creams as if it's a medical treatment??

Attachments

Even before she doubled her prices (which btw she didn't announce, and only explained herself when she got called out for it) halfway through lockdown I thought £12-15 for a SAMPLE was ridiculous - especially as she's a relatively unknown brand (in the grand scheme of things). She frequently gifts creams as part of a spontaneous giveaway which might make her look generous but you have to remember that jar cost pennies to make...

If you look at her stories today, some of them have been captioned things like "pitted keratosis healing after green cream" - surely you can't market your creams as if it's a medical treatment??
A little birdie has told me that her sales have been falling the past few months and the beetox boxes were supposed to be her big seller for Christmas and it’s nose diving...
No one could of predicted it could they 😏

With the way she describes things I think she’s walking a very very thin line 😬

A little birdie has told me that her sales have been falling the past few months and the beetox boxes were supposed to be her big seller for Christmas and it’s nose diving...

With the way she describes things I think she’s walking a very very thin line 😬
That's probably why she's making those soy candles and will probably mark up the prices stupidly high

It's not even a thin line, it's absolutely not allowed unless she's certified her products as medicine, which she can't because they aren't.
She does what she wants so it seems 🤷🏼‍♀️😕

That's probably why she's making those soy candles and will probably mark up the prices stupidly high
Cheap to mass produce and I’m
guessing also won’t have to go through any testing so she won’t have to pay for that either?

Looking at the comments on her post from yesterday, it seems that the Beetoc boxes have sold out. And there are some clearly deluded people who wants to get their hands on more of the jojoba oil from the set, which let's not forget is decanted jojoba oil from a big bottle. Rip off

Reactions: 1
Looking at the comments on her post from yesterday, it seems that the Beetoc boxes have sold out. And there are some clearly deluded people who wants to get their hands on more of the jojoba oil from the set, which let's not forget is decanted jojoba oil from a big bottle. Rip off
Sold out = you really need this because it’s sold out...hype hype hype...🙄

LMAO all these pics of her so-called lab...about half of these are stock photos that have been pulled from google images
She’s got to be having a laugh lately, I reckon she must be reading here and trying to be funny? No one would be that blatant surely!?!

And the promo videos for her new body butters...what's that all about? 😂😂making it look like someone harvests aloe vera juice by hand from their lush tropical greenhouse 😂😂

And the promo videos for her new body butters...what's that all about? 😂😂making it look like someone harvests aloe vera juice by hand from their lush tropical greenhouse 😂😂
Ooo a body butter. Can we place bets on how much it’ll cost? 🤭 And the rip off refill bottles of plain Jojoba oil…

Open to suggestions on prizes for the winner 😂

Ooo a body butter. Can we place bets on how much it’ll cost? 🤭 And the rip off refill bottles of plain Jojoba oil…

Open to suggestions on prizes for the winner 😂
anyone’s guess... wouldn’t like to say though just in case it hinders their success 🤣

Heads up people. ZB does read here (been confirmed) We already gathered that.

So now I know what she does apart from sell her rip off creams. Causes tit storms for people. 1 more monkey to add to the team ZB 😁

Heads up people. ZB does read here (been confirmed) We already gathered that.

So now I know what she does apart from sell her rip off creams. Causes tit storms for people. 1 more monkey to add to the team ZB 😁
How has it been confirmed?

Also her stories where there are hundreds of just-filled jars with no lids. Surely that's extremely unhygienic to have them exposed to the air like that? Surely then the 12 month expiry information printed on the jars are a load of bollocks as the lids were never sealed on to begin with?

How has it been confirmed?

Also her stories where there are hundreds of just-filled jars with no lids. Surely that's extremely unhygienic to have them exposed to the air like that? Surely then the 12 month expiry information printed on the jars are a load of bollocks as the lids were never sealed on to begin with?
Yes confirmed with screenshots which obviously cannot be discussed here but at least it’s been proven.