Zoe Bee Beauty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to hear that, the brand are very much in their own bubble of paradise and anything that threatens that bubble, like constructive criticism, must be banned unfortunately. As a customer, you're not allowed to dislike the product even though it's your money they're taking off you. And considering how the creams are 100% oils and butter, obviously they're going to feel greasy?

Checked her trustpilot page and there are more reviews saying she's deleted the bad review that they submitted to her website. Can't believe she is still up to the same dirty tricks. Can this be reported to trading standards?

Last edited:
If anyone wants a nourishing, occlusive face cream without lining the pockets of a woman who thinks she invented whipped shea and thinks it's morally justifiable to sell jars of LITERAL SUGAR for £30 a pop, I have a recommendation for you: Weleda skin food. Smells similar to ZB creams, does the job better, leaves a good glow and is miles cheaper than anything thats been whipped by her kitchenaid 😂

Reactions: 2
I buy my products from a lady on Etsy who sells similar but better creams for a fraction of the price. She’s called LuvLou Beauty

Reactions: 4
So I got sucked into Zoe Bee about 18 months ago. I have rosacea and while I mostly just live with it, I had been looking for something to help. Her page came up as a sponsored post on Facebook so I had a look. The reviews were amazing. The before and after photos were amazing too. I originally bought a small jar of the veggie souffle. I hadn't had it long before my daughter got a hold of it and destroyed it. So I decided to buy a large jar of it and a small jar of the coffee and oat cream. Was over £50. And I'll tell you, I feel like an arse. The veggie souffle literally just sat on my skin. It looked like I'd smeared cooking oil all over my face so I decided to only use it at night. I have dry skin so figured that would be best. I used it for a month and it done nothing (maybe a bit of moisturising but that's it) but I persevered but then I started breaking out. So I was spotty and my rosacea hasn't changed a bit. Then I noticed that the cream had a weird smell. It had gone off even though the shelf life was 12 months and I stored it properly. It was rank, honestly 🤢

I'm all for supporting small businesses but I found this thread while searching for reviews and I just feel stupid. After reading what everyone else had said, I stopped following her and I threw her creams in the bin.

Now I have a new skincare routine which does work for me.

I really hope people stop falling for all the crap.

Reactions: 4
It’s daylight robbery what she charges for her creams and for someone that claims to be a caring, spiritual hippy, she’s nothing more than a con artist! Sorry but can’t stand her or her endless cheesy posts that she steals off other people!

So I got sucked into Zoe Bee about 18 months ago. I have rosacea and while I mostly just live with it, I had been looking for something to help. Her page came up as a sponsored post on Facebook so I had a look. The reviews were amazing. The before and after photos were amazing too. I originally bought a small jar of the veggie souffle. I hadn't had it long before my daughter got a hold of it and destroyed it. So I decided to buy a large jar of it and a small jar of the coffee and oat cream. Was over £50. And I'll tell you, I feel like an arse. The veggie souffle literally just sat on my skin. It looked like I'd smeared cooking oil all over my face so I decided to only use it at night. I have dry skin so figured that would be best. I used it for a month and it done nothing (maybe a bit of moisturising but that's it) but I persevered but then I started breaking out. So I was spotty and my rosacea hasn't changed a bit. Then I noticed that the cream had a weird smell. It had gone off even though the shelf life was 12 months and I stored it properly. It was rank, honestly 🤢

I'm all for supporting small businesses but I found this thread while searching for reviews and I just feel stupid. After reading what everyone else had said, I stopped following her and I threw her creams in the bin.

Now I have a new skincare routine which does work for me.

I really hope people stop falling for all the crap.
That's so awful! There are so many complaints about the creams being heavy and greasy but amongst the glowing reviews they get lost. Or deleted, lol. I honestly don't see how ZB creams are any better than prescription emollient ointments. Both are incredibly heavy and oily lol.

Have you tried leaving a review? If not I'd recommend trust pilot where it can't be deleted.

She does delete her bad reviews and that’s a fact
Also she's not sorry she had to ask. She needed validation and so needed to desperately beg for it from her minions who of course listened. Influx of 5* reviews on her trustpilot to flush out the bad reviews. And it's a fact that she's deleted reviews! I've heard about it all both personally and from online skincare forums.

She's definitely been reading here 🤣 and she definitely deletes or somehow hides bad reviews. He had a particularly bad one which sounded like someone who really knew her stuff about skincare. It has since been removed. So naughty!

Also she's not sorry she had to ask. She needed validation and so needed to desperately beg for it from her minions who of course listened. Influx of 5* reviews on her trustpilot to flush out the bad reviews. And it's a fact that she's deleted reviews! I've heard about it all both personally and from online skincare forums.
What an absolute phoney. 😩 Diluting down the bad reviews on Trust Pilot now. She thinks she’s so clever.

48CD631F-AC40-45F6-A67F-C20A0C98A17B.jpeg

Also, is she still not aware that she can’t make ludicrous claims like this? Or is she just above the laws and regulations now? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I feel like she exaggerates the benefits of these creams. At the end of the day they're comprised of mostly shea butter, it's an oily creamy substance that's undoubtedly going to soften the skin, sure. But these ridiculous medical claims like fading scarring and healing acne/psoriasis/inflammation are absolutely unfounded without rigorous clinical testing. If those claims were true I'm sure the pharmaceutical industry would've been right on that and dermatologists would be prescribing it. It's really misleading and irresponsible to claim these creams have medical benefits. People who don't know any better are just going to lap those claims up without questioning it.
View attachment 1324366
Also, is she still not aware that she can’t make ludicrous claims like this? Or is she just above the laws and regulations now? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I feel like she exaggerates the benefits of these creams. At the end of the day they're comprised of mostly shea butter, it's an oily creamy substance that's undoubtedly going to soften the skin, sure. But these ridiculous medical claims like fading scarring and healing acne/psoriasis/inflammation are absolutely unfounded without rigorous clinical testing. If those claims were true I'm sure the pharmaceutical industry would've been right on that and dermatologists would be prescribing it. It's really misleading and irresponsible to claim these creams have medical benefits. People who don't know any better are just going to lap those claims up without questioning it.
So true!

Moisturising - probably

Psoriasis healer/scar remover - unlikely

I saw her latest posts and thought "uh oh I bet the tattle thread is alive again, she's being all woe is me"

Low and behold, here we are 😂

She can claim what she likes, but the industry is highly regulated. One day it's going to catch up with her. The more she posts that her creams heal/fade etc the more she's going to get people's backs up. There is NOTHING in her list of ingredients that will do any of the things she's listed except moisturise, and even then shea butter doesn't absorb fully before it inevitably gets smeared off. Any 'decent' ingredients listed are in such small quantities that they effectively do nothing because ALL her creams (maybe minus Queen Bee, I don't remember) have the same base with minor additions. How can the base 90% cream, as per cosmetic regulation (90% base 10% changes), heal all these different conditions? Move over Mother Theresa, there's a new miracle healer in town...

I saw her latest posts and thought "uh oh I bet the tattle thread is alive again, she's being all woe is me"

Low and behold, here we are 😂

She can claim what she likes, but the industry is highly regulated. One day it's going to catch up with her. The more she posts that her creams heal/fade etc the more she's going to get people's backs up. There is NOTHING in her list of ingredients that will do any of the things she's listed except moisturise, and even then shea butter doesn't absorb fully before it inevitably gets smeared off. Any 'decent' ingredients listed are in such small quantities that they effectively do nothing because ALL her creams (maybe minus Queen Bee, I don't remember) have the same base with minor additions. How can the base 90% cream, as per cosmetic regulation (90% base 10% changes), heal all these different conditions? Move over Mother Theresa, there's a new miracle healer in town...
Ah I’ve missed the recent woe is me posts. I’ll have to catch up 😉

So, I guess the question is… we all know she makes these ludicrous medical claims and knows it’s totally unacceptable, but what can anyone actually do about it? 🤔

Also not sure what workout program she is on (something by Kim French I think) but it's not healthy to be training twice a day even if the goal is to lose weight.

She's definitely been reading here 🤣 and she definitely deletes or somehow hides bad reviews. He had a particularly bad one which sounded like someone who really knew her stuff about skincare. It has since been removed. So naughty!
do you remember what it said? would have loved to see an expert take on pseudoscience skincare!