Zoe Bee Beauty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes confirmed with screenshots which obviously cannot be discussed here but at least it’s been proven.
Not only does she read here she also tracks posters down and tries to figure out if she knows them by reading through their personal posts.
I turned my account private about 6 weeks ago and these screen shots were taken when my profile was open, so she’s been lurking and plotting her moves the whole time.

Can anyone tell me if I’m allowed to post a screenshot that has been taken from tattle and was sent to me as some kind of ‘proof’ that I was posting here.

Not sure on the rules of that - anyone? Mods? X

Not only does she read here she also tracks posters down and tries to figure out if she knows them by reading through their personal posts.
I turned my account private about 6 weeks ago and these screen shots were taken when my profile was open, so she’s been lurking and plotting her moves the whole time.

Can anyone tell me if I’m allowed to post a screenshot that has been taken from tattle and was sent to me as some kind of ‘proof’ that I was posting here.

Not sure on the rules of that - anyone? Mods? X
I guess I could as if it is a screenshot from the forum then any member could look at whatever is shown on the screenshot anyway.

I guess I could as if it is a screenshot from the forum then any member could look at whatever is shown on the screenshot anyway.
I’ve just asked in another thread with the mods in just to double check it’s allowed - but basically it’s a screenshot where she has forgotten to cut the bottom off where you can see the little photos in her album of pictures of psoriasis, so it’s definitely her that’s been reading here - although one of her enablers has tried to cover it all up by saying that it was their screenshot 😆 she just happens to have photos of ZB’s psoriasis pics amongst others photos of pots of cream (another businesses though!!?)

It seems as if ZB has also been scouring my posts in all the threads before I made my account private, figured out who I was and then forwarded other screenshots on to a mutual friend (enabler 🙄)
She’s a very busy woman....

But how did the photos end up on the same screenshot? When I am in the forum the full page is just the forum? Am confused but technically inept

But how did the photos end up on the same screenshot? When I am in the forum the full page is just the forum? Am confused but technically inept
So what ZB has done is - go back through her photos and screenshot my posts that she had already taken screenshots of (hope that makes sense) when she’s done this in most of the screenshots she sent to the mutual friend, she remembered to cut the bottom off which on most phones displays little photos of the rest of your photo album, but on one photo she completely forgot to do it so you can clearly see that it’s come from her phone and has been sent to the mutual friend. Even with this evidence, and the fact that my profile is private and has been for a good few weeks, the mutual friend is still claiming that she herself took the screenshots of my posts from various threads yesterday!!

I think this mutual friend we both had has known about this thread a long time and got a bit rattled when I posted that a little birdie had told me things weren’t selling well and rather than have ZB think it was her telling me these things, I think she contacted ZB and they both came up with the plan that the mutual friend had taken the screenshots.
Unfortunately ZB left her mark on one though!

Some of my posts that have been screenshot by ZB and shared around were about said mutual friend, and I have to admit I wasn’t saying the nicest of things about her on here, something I eventually held my hands up to and admitted to being very wrong about.
I was sorry for this until I realised that for whatever reason ZB and mutual friend contacted one another to exchange the screenshots, the mutual friend clearly wasn’t a friend to begin with if I was topic of conversation with ZB who it’s well known that we don’t get along at all, so I wonder now how this all came to light and why ZB sent the screenshots to said mutual friend in the first place, especially when I know my account is private and she would of had these screenshots for weeks...so why yesterday is anyone’s guess. I don’t mind being seen as a villain in anyone’s story but there is nothing worse than double standards!!!!

So what ZB has done is - go back through her photos and screenshot my posts that she had already taken screenshots of (hope that makes sense) when she’s done this in most of the screenshots she sent to the mutual friend, she remembered to cut the bottom off which on most phones displays little photos of the rest of your photo album, but on one photo she completely forgot to do it so you can clearly see that it’s come from her phone and has been sent to the mutual friend. Even with this evidence, and the fact that my profile is private and has been for a good few weeks, the mutual friend is still claiming that she herself took the screenshots of my posts from various threads yesterday!!

I think this mutual friend we both had has known about this thread a long time and got a bit rattled when I posted that a little birdie had told me things weren’t selling well and rather than have ZB think it was her telling me these things, I think she contacted ZB and they both came up with the plan that the mutual friend had taken the screenshots.

Some of my posts that have been screenshot by ZB and shared around were about said mutual friend, and I have to admit I wasn’t saying the nicest of things about her on here, something I eventually held my hands up to and admitted to being very wrong about.
I was sorry for this until I realised that for whatever reason ZB and mutual friend contacted one another to exchange the screenshots, the mutual friend clearly wasn’t a friend to begin with if I was topic of conversation with ZB who it’s well known that we don’t get along at all, so I wonder now how this all came to light and why ZB sent the screenshots to said mutual friend in the first place, especially when I know my account is private and she would of had these screenshots for weeks...so why yesterday is anyone’s guess. I don’t mind being seen as a villain in anyone’s story but there is nothing worse than double standards!!!!
Ah, I see.
The screenshots were on her phone.

I wonder why her stuff doesn't sell well given it is the pre-Christmas season?

Ohhhh I see. So the mutual friend sent you the screenshots?

Well we always knew she would be looking on here as it’s one of the few places where she cannot delete any reviews that aren’t 5* from customers like myself. She’s probably very nervous that people who have a good understanding of regulations have started to out her for her big medical claims. And others are outing her prices. She probably wants to keep an eye on here in case anyone starts to mention that they’re going to send a quick email to trading standards.

Ohhhh I see. So the mutual friend sent you the screenshots?

Well we always knew she would be looking on here as it’s one of the few places where she cannot delete any reviews that aren’t 5* from customers like myself. She’s probably very nervous that people who have a good understanding of regulations have started to out her for her big medical claims. And others are outing her prices. She probably wants to keep an eye on here in case anyone starts to mention that they’re going to send a quick email to trading standards.
Yes mutual friend sent the screenshots claiming that she herself had taken them from
here. I believed her until I went through them and saw that one of them had the little photo album left at the bottom with psoriasis photos and photos of pots of cream (which don’t look like ZB creams but looked very similar with the swirl so it’s anyone guess as to why ZB has those photos...)

No need for the mutual friend to lie about ZB sending her those. The screen shots of my posts were taken weeks ago when my profile was open, so it begs the question as to why ZB chose yesterday to send them to our mutual friend, there must of been reason and my guess is the mutual friend was either talking tit about me for that conversation to unravel, or like I said before, mutual friend saw my post that says a little birdie told me about the sales, and then didn’t want ZB to think it was her.
I am clueless when it comes to regulations and whether things she is doing is right or wrong, I just stood my ground from the start and never went along with all the utter tit! I was told by the mutual friend that most people tell lies in business to get to the top, and most people would given the chance!

So either ZB is seriously good at brain washing people to think it’s ok for her to twist truths and tell blatant lies, or I’m wrong for thinking the things I think because given half a chance anyone would lie to get to the top?!!?

My issue with her started out on a personal level where she behaved bratty for a long time, which escalated when I could blatantly see she was lying about things.
When I saw she had a thread where other people thought the same as me, after being cast out by her and all her monkeys, it’s been quite an eye opener knowing I’m not the only one that sees through the tit show! I’ve learnt a lot and she’s doing things that are even worse than I imagined/thought.

Hi Zoe. I know you're reading, because you've changed the way you talk about your creams since around the time I posted here, outlining how the certification works. But the way you're approaching it now is still not within regulations, tut tut!

Reactions: 1
" 5 uses of the Green Cream has helped this 14 year old to fade their stretch marks "

LOL. Someone is trolling her. The pics are clearly just stretch marks fading to silver as they do naturally. It is literally impossible for ANY cream to fade stretch marks from pink/red to silver in 5 uses. I'm laughing so hard at this tit.

Forgot to post this but check out ZB's attempt at smiling. Has she had Botox again?
So much Botox her cheeks can't move. Pretty sad considering she's all about loving yourself as you are.

WOW. Just wow.
She’s at it again.

£55 for 150ml of body butter. I am flabbergasted, truly.

I feel so so sad for the women who get sucked into this, I really do 🥺

• Wow
Reactions: 3
WOW. Just wow.
She’s at it again.

£55 for 150ml of body butter. I am flabbergasted, truly.

I feel so so sad for the women who get sucked into this, I really do 🥺
£55 is insane. Part of that pricing is because of the apple stem cell thing, which must be in powder form for reasons I will not say because I'm fed up giving ZB info for free, lol. Take that for what you wish when you think of lovely ripe, beautiful apples going into it.

It's not going to perform miracles, except the miracle of your purse being much lighter for little benefit. All that said though, it will work to hydrate because it's shea butter. It does have some other nice ingredients in it that will give it a little boost over just straight shea. If it was priced fairly it would actually be pretty good, minus the stem cell thing.

duck sake. Now she’s thieving small instagrammers personal thoughts to upload to her business page, just for a quick arse lick.
Funny thing is now it’s easy to see she searches through Insta hash tags and will copy and paste things that she thinks will never be found. She’s a successful business owner that sells creams but for some fucked up reason feels the need to do this whole self love bullshit which she clearly doesn’t believe in herself since she can’t string an honest sentence together from her own mind about any of it.
Mean while I’m over here ‘really’ believing she didn’t copy any of her creams/brand from tit she found online...hmmmm 🤣🙄

Speedy delete of the post tonight 🤣 sometimes I swear she’s trolling herself to see if she will get a reaction. All these books she reads and she’s still struggling for an original thought. Bless her

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I was in her private Facebook group …

I posted on goss and the gloss Facebook group … (nothing to do with ZB )..that I thought the creams were greasy

she banned me from private group and I asked why .. they showed me screenshots of what I’d wrote has told me that they protect her “brand” and do not allow negative opinion

think it’s funny none of her stuff is on eBay either ..think they must buy it all themselves so it looks like everyone loves her stuff and doesn’t sell it on