Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fi scot

That may be the truth, as in no staff called a nanny but given the amount of people they have around them I’m pretty sure it counts as help and supervision. I really think it’s unlikely that they are often alone with the child. I wish them all the luck and I hope Zayn is well enough to have sole care of his kid.

Reactions: 8

KINGAA

VIP Member
Nah, she's too busy loving her little bub, getting ready to launch her fashion line, cheering on her hot as hell boyfriend in his game, and basking in the glow that comes with being in the best girl group in the world. If she spares him a thought, I hope it's not more than "phew, dodged that bullet".
Didn’t he buy Perries mum a house in Dorset where she lives and then kicked her out of it when they broke up. I get he owned it, but why give someone a house to take it off them?! Something is off about him!

• Wow

orlyb1310

VIP Member
What are the chances either of them are up doing the night feeds? Minimal I think.

Smoking for him is likely the equivalent of another ‘dad’ having a beer, which plenty do without any questions. Filming it for insta, not a great move but no one would even mention it if it was alcohol.

Zayn fans go after Harry too don’t they?
I think they all use their fake rivalry to boost their socials.
Tbh I would say the same if it was alcohol and he was noticeably drunk on zoom and I just hope he wouldn't be intoxicated if he were the only one in the house to look after the baby. She's a baby, the least she deserves is a sober father :/

• Heart

lira

VIP Member
Does Zayn even want his music to reach a new audience or does he just enjoy making it? He promotes that Harry Potter game more than he promoted his last two albums. Maybe him being dropped won't be so detrimental as I'm sure he can afford or already has his own studio to make music in independently. His fans will find it and listen regardless.
I'm pretty sure he said he enjoys the process of making music and wants to focus on that, in which case not having a record label suits him just fine, since he'd just need a studio for that.

MrsM19

Chatty Member
Two entitled twats.

Gigi only this far in the career ladder due to her mother's connections (she used to "model" from CK for God sake, you don't go from fitness to catwalk fashion. She is build like a man). Her sister is the model type but boring as a cucumber, 0 personality.

Zayn is the one who got lucky in life, let ego get over his head and is letting drugs take over his life and destroy his career.

That poor child stuck in the middle! May the Guardian angles look after her.

• Sad

Redfloss

VIP Member
When he was Perrie didn't a girl take photos of Zayn asleep in bed? She said they slept tonight Zayn said it was a party with lots of people there and she must have snuck in his room to get a photo of him sleeping. Perrie stuck by him.
Yeah, that's the same girl who he invited over and tried to film her giving him a blowjob

• Wow
Reactions: 7

lira

VIP Member
Keeping is short to match Gigi and Zayn's four letter names I guess 😂 it's cute but Khai Malik doesn't really have a ring to it. It's like they were about to call her Khayr and then remembered that's Bella's middle name. I would've liked Khayr better tbh.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
i assume he has been dropped because his career is not going anywhere. if you don't want to do publicity etc as the kind of artist he is it is kind of impossible to go anywhere
He was always heading for getting dropped. This probably just accelerated his label dropping him.

Lemontree04

Chatty Member
Sounds to me that both could be at fault. Yolanda shouldn’t have gone into the home uninvited, particularly if it’s true that she was trying to gain access to the baby to get photos to leak. Zayn also shouldn’t have been violent towards her, and he seems the type that if he wasn’t there’s no way he’d admit to the charges, so that’s a little suss. All in all a sad situation, particularly for Gigi and baby.
I read somewhere that that part was made up by his fans.

Anyway, he's trash and needs therapy.
Hope Gigi and her baby are okay!

Ugholhere

VIP Member
Kinda not a good look to unfollow him when they’ve got a child together. He must have fucked up bad.

How do you know that he hasn’t “confessed” because she’s threatened that he wouldn’t see his daughter otherwise? I’m not a fan of any of them but I remember on RH how vindictive and manipulative Yolanda could be.
But in what way do you know this is true?
I’m going with what has been recorded in public records. I think it is very easy for him to now twist the narrative to make him the victim. Who knows - I literally do not care for any of them but I find the defence of him on this thread very interesting - because dress it up how you want that is what is happening.
Like I said I hope he gets the help he needs and also accepts and takes ownership of his behaviour - must be a hard thing to do when you are surrounded by people excusing it.

She may well be a terrible mother but that is nothing to do with someone physically hurting her. He didn’t really deny it and accepted anger management and domestic violence courses.

It’s like saying a woman who was domestically abused by her husband, although he’s bad for hitting her she was annoying. So basically saying it was ok, he was pushed into it.
Exactly

everyoneistriggered

But in what way do you know this is true?
I’m going with what has been recorded in public records. I think it is very easy for him to now twist the narrative to make him the victim. Who knows - I literally do not care for any of them but I find the defence of him on this thread very interesting - because dress it up how you want that is what is happening.
Like I said I hope he gets the help he needs and also accepts and takes ownership of his behaviour - must be a hard thing to do when you are surrounded by people excusing it.
I did not say that I knew the truth. I am speculating as is everyone else. Yes, he’s accepted charges and is going to anger management but his statement alludes to a bigger picture. It wasn’t a “Okay, I did it and accept all responsibility” statement. If that genuinely happened, would the extra bits and bobs be in there?

I am not even defending any of them, I’m trying to look at this objectively. She was assaulted but didn’t go to the police immediately..? Decided to go the media and SM first..? Is that not strange to you?

Having been a victim of a violent crime, I assure you that I went to the police and SM did not come into it at all.

Eddie Crane

I feel the same with his statement, he tried to jump the gun on this news finally becoming public (because Zayn all this already unfolded “privately” we usually hear about celebrity involved arrests like this pretty much straight away) straight in there with his daughter bollocks at the top of the statement.

If he was really so bothered about creating the perfect safe environment for his daughter then i don’t think he would be shouting and screaming at her grandmother the foul obscenity’s he was (and let’s not forget the verbal abuse to the security guard) all of which he isn’t denying let alone the physical altercation that then allegedly happened.

Reactions: 6

randommxo

OT but we all know how Yolanda is very triggering with her harsh eating rules, so i wonder how that dynamic worked with Zayn since i remember reading that he had some sort of ED in the past.

Yolanda seems like the worstttt MIL, if i was Dua Lipa i’d run and never look back at that family before a baby gets added in.

Reactions: 6