Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lira

VIP Member
She was years ago but I think she's a lot better now, she has a boyfriend too so it's probably not just her looking after the baby. She's also still friends with her ex, gigis dad, so he probably helps a bit too. I think they have a fair few people around them to help out family wise.
Yeah and that's the case for the majority of us 'normal' people, Gig probably just means they don't have specific paid help when it comes to Khai.

Reactions: 5

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I agree to an extent, but also, if Zayn is finding it so hard (mental health issues etc) why not step out of the limelight, leave social media etc? get a normal badly paid job like the rest of us have to

I found this SO awful, every time I see Gigi posting about food like pasta etc.. I wonder if she eats any of it, this must have affected her?
I’m thinking maybe zayn is fine when he’s in control? Stuff like social media, you can’t see the audience, you can end the Instagram live when you want to but public performances with big audiences and lots of pressure send him over the edge perhaps? He’s never really THAT active online, I suspect his label are making him do some form of promo for the new album. I think he must like making music and he’s lucky enough to have the money and audience to do it and make money without the touring and appearances aspect.

LDNtea

VIP Member
Ok had to make a thread to ask for all and any of the tea!

Went down a slight rabbit hole on google just now. Can’t believe how shady Zayn seems to be in general life? Shame as he is beautiful and I really did enjoy pillow talk and I don’t wanna live forever. Haven’t heard his other stuff
I’d love any tea on Gigi in general something about her is so compelling! Do we even know the babies name yet ?

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Gigi and Bella had Lyme disease and their mother is very clean living, I think she would not be very supportive of them both using drugs but 🤷🏻‍♀️
Gigi doesn't have Lyme, Bella, Yolanda and Anwar do but Gigi doesn’t. But yes Yolandas very clean living.

idk2

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the picture of Khai? Gigi accidentally put it on her insta story (it was deleted the same min) but people had already SS. I won't be reposting it but she looks exactly like Gigi as a baby!

idk2

VIP Member
Still unsure what to make of it.

Dont believe it. Its probably just Yolanda putting the idea out there and seeing how the public are reacting to a tell-all and whether it'll be in their favour or not. I dont think it will and I dont think Gigi would ever air her dirty laundry out like that. It would just create even more of a toxic environment for Khai, no?

Its like how the media was tipped off about Gigi's pregnancy then before Gigi could confirm herself, Yolanda confirmed it first. People said she was the one who leaked it in the first place.

Gigi being a child of divorce and having many step siblings at a time will know how to deal with it, bc she's experienced this from Khai's position (obviously Gigi was a lot older!) so she really should put her foot down with Yolanda imo.

everyoneistriggered

Jeez the amount of “Im not defending him BUT” or “no one is saying he is in the right BUT”
There are no buts about it - she can be the most obnoxious woman in the world and yet she does not deserve to be physically and verbally abused which is what he has been convicted of.
In his statement he doesn’t even deny it, he excuses it, doesn’t apologise and gaslights by down playing it and mentions his daughter and her safety. And basically victim blames her.
Really is a really average ex boyband member worth this level of excuses?
How do you know that he hasn’t “confessed” because she’s threatened that he wouldn’t see his daughter otherwise? I’m not a fan of any of them but I remember on RH how vindictive and manipulative Yolanda could be.

Smca53

VIP Member
There’s definitely no drugs in the pool party video of Gigi. Apart from anything else, I truly don’t think she’d do drugs at a work event. However I do believe the rumours that she was quite heavily in to coke for a long time. It seems to come with the ‘job’.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
so weird that Zayn has publicly denied using drugs other than weed and has never sung about any other drug but Harry who regularly sings about getting high and has admitted that he does drugs like mushrooms which is 100x worse doesnt get the drug addict label.
....i smell something deeper going on ..... Also the insinuation that zayn doesn't help with his child whom he lives with 24/7 bc hes too busy doing a one hour livestream is hilarious!
I don’t have a problem with either of them doing what they want regarding drugs, I just think it’s disappointing for zayn to be doing that so soon after the birth of his daughter, especially publicly. I’m sure he is a great father and like you said, he is the only one out of the boys with kids who is present all of the time but I hope for the baby’s sake that him being high in the house is a rarity. I said he is an alleged recovering addict as I don’t follow the other boys as intently as I do with Harry so I was just using the rumours that I’ve read on here but I hope he is well. I know that zayn gets a lot more stick compared to harry but I think there is a difference between harry talking about using shrooms in the context of creating music and with his friends compared to zayn hopping on Instagram stoned for the world to see. Drugs have always been romanticised in rock and roll, whether that’s right or wrong is a debate in itself. I don’t know where the rumours of zayn being an addict of harder substances originated from so idk if it’s from a reliable source. Personally my only issue with it all is that he has just had a child and it is quite irresponsible, it wouldn’t really be something I’d pick up on if he was just smoking in general but that’s just my opinion.

Funnily enough Zayn is the only dad who even lives with his child! Not saying you have to live with your child to care about them, but Liam has an odd relationship with Bear, and I always expected him to be That Dad, but I guess I was wrong.
Liam has definitely prioritised his failing solo career over being regularly presence in his son’s life it seems. You’d think for someone who luckily doesn’t have money troubles, he’d have stuck around to watch his son grow up rather than rush to LA and have to build a relationship over FaceTime and occasional visits. Maybe Cheryl prefers it that way🤔

Shihtzu12

He's a mess. I wish he would get help. I don't feel sorry for him or believe in cuddling him but a part of me can't totally hate him. I even feel a bit sorry. There are some things I recognise in me and helping not condemning will help. I can see there's pain there.

I absolutely despise Harry styles and rage at the pr, manipulation and injustice of him having fame right now. I can totally see why zayn would hate/blame him too. Zayn has the better voice. He knee him in band and probably knows he is not a good person yet he's getting all these raves right now. It's so hurtful and so wrong.

I remember reading louis and zayn were closest in the band. No doubt that soured because of Harry. He relishes in ruining relationships after all. Smug cunt.

Last edited:

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
This sums the whole thing up quite well. I feel like if Z & G are still focused on coparenting together he might have been telling the truth.
I can’t imagine there were drugs involved either. If there were serious issues that put K at risk this would have been the perfect opportunity to contest his request for “probation/parole supervision“.

90 days per each crime including shouting at Gigi down the phone adds up to 360 days, seems harsh to me. However anger management is a good thing I think. “Additionally, he must be screened for, and if approved, complete a domestic violence supervision program” - this will be interesting if the results of this are reported.

Keet

Chatty Member
There’s been blinds over the years about Gigi and drugs as well. I wouldn’t be surprised if things got very messy very quickly if they let it

Lara98

Chatty Member
I find it weird how the chavy sisters always repost photos of khai from gigi's or her mum's sm. You would think they get sent some personal photos of their neice, if they did they would surely post them blurring the face. I don't think they have even met the neice. clearly they cannot be trusted anything for the fame.
I reckon zayn only really likes his mum lol

• Haha

KINGAA

VIP Member
He accepted it but his statement alluded to the fact that it wasn’t true and that he was just keeping the peace for his daughter. That has what has made me think that maybeshe threatened to get Gigi to relinquish access. Like I said, I’m not a fan of any of them but something is off with her story.
A public statement on Twitter is very different to legally accepting Anger Managment, Domestic Violence courses as well as being put in probation through court and having restraining orders against you.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

Good excuse to get shut of him because as a solo artists he's pretty much a one hit wonder from his debut song. Zayn is in his shell and knows from his 1D days how crazy fans are so I don't think it's too much to expect someone to not let themselves in to a house that's not his.

He shouldn't however be physical with anyone and a mixed race guy knows a thing or two about racism so he didn't have to bring in the nationality of the mother in law.

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Tbh it isn’t. He doesn’t need an anger management course at all, this will go down in his records and should he need to fight for custody of his daughter he will be labelled “angry”.
Yeah it’s how it's going to affect his relationship with his daughter. This will be brought up forever when anything is written about him. For that I feel bad for him.

I do think if you can lose your temper like he did, and as others have said previously, then anger management is a good shout, and why not if it's going to help you in the long run? However, the harrassment charges i’m not so sure about.