Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
I also find it ridiclous how Bella was pulled over for drink driving and not even punished (this was years ago during the housewives time) Imagine she had been poor/ black etc...

Reactions: 10

Fi scot

There’s videos online of Gigi snorting cocaine, it’s no secret and not surprising, .

Zayn’s drug of choice is said to be heroin though, there are plenty blinds about it.
The now deleted Cat Marnell tweets were pretty clear that his point of injection was infected and it was obvious to all in the know what he was on /doing.

Yolanda Hadid’a clean living image is just that, look back at old episodes of Real Housewives.

Hashimotos is one of those hard to prove or deny diseases so it’s a good all rounder.

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
It was a while ago, but Yolanda did send Bella a very terse email. I remember that episodes of BH, she was on a yacht with Kyle in the South of France (of course) and she went ballistic.

Here is it, exhibit A

• Wow

openbook1

VIP Member
  • Wow

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
zayn's sisters are soooo strange and attention-seeking. i don't know what came over all of them to suddenly be obsessed with fillers and injections. was lookin at waliyha's instagram and her lips look so painful like they're about to burst. in her wedding posts where there's no ugly instagram filter, she looks like a mfing duck. can't believe she ruined her face.
His sisters and their friends are nothing but troublemakers! They’re honestly the biggest Bradford chavs, constantly threatening people on social media for the world to see and causing drama like children. It’s actually quite embarrassing how trampy they really are - parading around ASDA like it’s a personality trait and injecting themselves with botched, cheap fillers. More plastic in them than the bloody ocean. Not to mention Waliyha with her jailbird ‘amazing’ hUsBaNd and chavvy Safaa spouting rubbish with her fish lipped one step-away from an ASBO friend. Just shows you that money (leeched from their famous brother) can’t buy self respect or class.

Fi scot

I used to follow Cat Marnell and she had Zayn info now and again, no reason to lie so I quite believe he was/is a drug addict.
I think all of 1d were at some point, only Niall seemed not to have that addictive gene.
Gigi and Bella are known to be coke heads but aren’t 85% of models? The main rumour is their condition, Hashimotos I think, is commonly used as an excuse for the effects of drug abuse.

He accepted it but his statement alluded to the fact that it wasn’t true and that he was just keeping the peace for his daughter. That has what has made me think that maybeshe threatened to get Gigi to relinquish access. Like I said, I’m not a fan of any of them but something is off with her story.
Or something is off with his statement…
Also nothing about his statement accepts any blame whatsoever

JakeM

VIP Member
Ok had to make a thread to ask for all and any of the tea!

Went down a slight rabbit hole on google just now. Can’t believe how shady Zayn seems to be in general life? Shame as he is beautiful and I really did enjoy pillow talk and I don’t wanna live forever. Haven’t heard his other stuff
I’d love any tea on Gigi in general something about her is so compelling! Do we even know the babies name yet ?
No the name hasn’t been revealed yet. Allegedly they’re both addicted to drugs. She was apparently worse than him at one point. Such a shame if true as I’ve heard the Hadid’s (and Zayn) are really nice people. Hopefully they’re clean now.

• Wow

Smca53

VIP Member
Again, not in the real world. If someone enters my home without permission they will be getting told to fuck off. Its the same for anyone else despite how famous or rich they may be. Zayn apparently pushed Gigis mam so it’s hardly physical abuse, it’s a bloody push. If you are quite happy for someone to walk into your home uninvited and you wouldn’t say or do anything but call the police then god help you should you ever be burgled.
What, was Yolanda burgling him then? A potentially armed burglar and your mother-in-law are two VERY different things. If you think it’s acceptable to be violent towards a family member rather than call the police if they enter your home and won’t leave when you ask them to, then god help your family

LDNtea

VIP Member
I have no idea why I don’t get the drugs vibe from Gigi etc even tho I know model world blah blah..

OH and on the shadiness. I read some article which summed up a whole bunch of stuff he’s done, or allegedly so- the breakup with Perri, leaving the band the way he did, drugs and so on. I’ll try and find it for example tho I had no idea til recently he apparently dumped Perry by text

Totally agree on Niall bless him I can barely imagine him havin a strong drink he’s just so wholesome isn’t he 🥰

• Haha

Topaz

Chatty Member
Gigi and Bella's grandmother (on their dad's side) was called Khairiah, maybe it's a short version of that? I like it, but yes I was expecting something a bit more showstopping 😄

lira

VIP Member
Shouting at Gigi to grow a pair of balls and stand up to the mother does not constitute harassment to me. Neither does shouting at someone to stay away from your daughter and get out of your home. I’m sure if he’d have fought it he would have been cleared but he said he pleaded no contest so it wouldn’t become a big thing. Well it has and now I’m sure he wishes he defended himself against such ridiculous charges.
When you put it like this it does make you wonder why Yolanda blasted this after the conviction? Zayn would've said that he agreed to it to keep the peace, so why couldn't she stick to that? I'm not condoning his actions whatever they may be, more so the timing. Why didn't she speak up when it happened, rather than weeks or so later?
It's kind of known that Yolanda doesn't approve of him because of his hermit ways, so this is like the public nail in the coffin that could stop Zayn and Gigi from ever getting back together.

Tublet83

VIP Member
I also find it interesting he has distanced himself from his family. He hasn't attended his sisters' weddings and just seems so reclusive. It can't be healthy.
His sister had an illegal wedding that was shut down by the police, I think he did right not going!

• Wow

mermaidexoxo

When I was at uni one of my first year flat mates went to school with Zayn. Didn’t talk about him much but said he was a very quiet & shy but cool guy. (I don’t have any other tea from this source so please don’t ask 😂 )

I think his main passion from being a child was music, however the Xfactor gave him his career and it’s obvious he hated being in a boy band and all the worldwide fame that came with it. I actually feel really sorry for him and no wonder he turned to drugs (allegedly)

I really like Gigi but not so sure on Bella or their mother. Just watched the Gigi “coke snorting” footage, It does look suspicious but I doubt she’d actually be taking drugs so out in the open. Maybe she did it behind closed doors but the footage from that pool party -I really doubt she’s snorting it there.

Reactions: 9

Opinionsaremyown

The number of “yeah he should have done that, but…” posts are pretty troubling tbh. And sickening. How can anyone defend him physically and verbally abusing someone? If he wants her to leave the property and she won’t, then call the police, don’t abuse her. Oh wait, there was a security guard there too who he was trying to fight with! Such a lovely guy is Zayn.
Again, not in the real world. If someone enters my home without permission they will be getting told to fuck off. Its the same for anyone else despite how famous or rich they may be. Zayn apparently pushed Gigis mam so it’s hardly physical abuse, it’s a bloody push. If you are quite happy for someone to walk into your home uninvited and you wouldn’t say or do anything but call the police then god help you should you ever be burgled.

everyoneistriggered

Tbh I think a lot of ppl commenting here do not understand the societal and power dynamics between a man of color and a white woman. I don’t doubt that zayn has anger issues - there’s recorded history of that. But the fact is, that their respective race makes her look like a bigger victim and him a worse abuser. I think the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

I mainly hope that this doesn’t have a negative impact on Khai in the long run.
Exactly my thoughts. We live in a world where white people regularly call the police on ethnic minorities for sometimes nothing/minor things or when they are in fact the aggressors and when the police get there, they assume that the person of colour is immediately guilty. You only have to type “Karen” or “Kevin” in the search bars of social media. This is why I’m reserved on making a judgement re: him until there is hardcore evidence, especially as Yolanda is known to be manipulative and vindictive. If he did in fact assault her, I’m not condoning it at all and that’s what is getting misconstrued. For those that think that there is more to the story than meets the eye, it seems those with the opposing view think that we are condoning violence. I know for sure, I personally am not.

lipschitz

I’m obviously in the minority here but I watched Yolanda on real housewives across several series and I found her to be really likeable, and great mum and very level headed.

• Wow
  • Haha

She's back

I've seen lot of goss surrounding zayn and heroin use. There were also pics that were leaked that seemed to show track marks on his arms but they're quite hard to find now. He's definitely done some damage control

• Wow

xoxo_a

I’ve agreed with lots of posts, even those looking at opposing viewpoints. I think there’s so much in this situation that we may never know (unless Yolanda has more to say). We can look at all of the exterior factors as much as we want, but at the end of the day, it concerns a family and family dynamics that we can only look at from a distance, so we’ll never know the true story.

It was wrong for Yolanda to impose herself when he asked her to leave. It was even more wrong for Zayn to physically hurt Yolanda in anyway.

I don’t think a mother would leave their child with their man if he was doing hard drugs and they were aware of it, so I don’t think Zayn does that.

The only additional person who could provide perspective on the situation would be Gigi, and she strikes me as someone who is going to remain silent.

• Heart

Eddie Crane

Yeah the whole “Zayn isn’t a drug user, it’s just rumours” thing doesn’t make sense to someone who’s lived with someone like him, you can take one look at eyes, motor coordination, speech etc to be sure.

At the very least he’s chain smoking the highest grade THC.