Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

openbook1

VIP Member
I've seen lot of goss surrounding zayn and heroin use. There were also pics that were leaked that seemed to show track marks on his arms but they're quite hard to find now. He's definitely done some damage control
There were also a number of blind items a few years ago alluding to him and his addiction/overdoses and he was close to dying.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Opinionsaremyown

Has anybody confirmed that the baby was in danger though? Why would Gigi leave Khai with him if he was abusing drugs? This is why it doesn’t make sense to me. It seems to me that she was just interfering. There were reports that she was trying to leak pictures of Khai and he got mad. I was not there and do not know if that is the truth, I just feel that the story has lots of holes in it.
Because she doesn’t care? She might be a bad mother? She maybe won’t admit zayn is into drugs as much as he is? (If he is). People do strange unthinkable things every day.

I don’t think a mother would leave their child with their man if he was doing hard drugs and they were aware of it, so I don’t think Zayn does that.
But mothers do leave their kids with people who do hard drugs. It’s a fact and happens everyday all over the world.

tattle420

VIP Member
zayn's sisters are soooo strange and attention-seeking. i don't know what came over all of them to suddenly be obsessed with fillers and injections. was lookin at waliyha's instagram and her lips look so painful like they're about to burst. in her wedding posts where there's no ugly instagram filter, she looks like a mfing duck. can't believe she ruined her face.

redstraw16

VIP Member
Lol at Gigi being arrested for flying into the Cayman Islands with a bit of weed, one of the dumbest things to get arrested for.

Common sense says maybe don’t fly any drug between countries, no matter where it’s legal… 🤣

emm

VIP Member
There’s videos online of Gigi snorting cocaine, it’s no secret and not surprising, .

Zayn’s drug of choice is said to be heroin though, there are plenty blinds about it.
The now deleted Cat Marnell tweets were pretty clear that his point of injection was infected and it was obvious to all in the know what he was on /doing.

Yolanda Hadid’a clean living image is just that, look back at old episodes of Real Housewives.

Hashimotos is one of those hard to prove or deny diseases so it’s a good all rounder.
yeh much like Lyme disease itself, very coincidental the whole family seem to be infected with stuff that is basically unprovable
Anyone remember the eps of Real Housewives where Yolanda is constantly reminding Gigi not to eat certain things, wouldn't let her have cake at her bday etc, wouldn't surprise me at all if Gigi takes coke

Tell us more. I don’t even know about the show at all.
pretty good summary here:

• Wow

idk2

VIP Member
I don't even believe Zayn left his house, let alone to go to a club in LA :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Zayn and Perrie's relationship seemed very volatile, always on/off. I forgot all about those pictures though! Interesting.

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
Yolanda is obviously not quite right but if I thought my child or grandchild was in danger, I’m sorry I would be right in there getting the baby out,

He has been dropped by the record label, there is obviously something else going on (drugs?) that we aren’t privy to but the fact she’s gone with a security guard something tells me he isn’t in the right frame of mind to be looking after a baby
i assume he has been dropped because his career is not going anywhere. if you don't want to do publicity etc as the kind of artist he is it is kind of impossible to go anywhere

JakeM

VIP Member
Tell us more. I don’t even know about the show at all.
She only let Gigi have a small piece of her own birthday cake. The slice was TINY. I didn’t watch the show either but I’ve seen that moment.

• Wow

orlyb1310

VIP Member
From what I can see on stan twitter, most people are taking Zayn's side. I've seen a lot of 'if Yolanda was my MIL, I'd strike her too'. Does that mean they believe Zayn was violent because in the same sentence, they'll say he did nothing of the sort and to believe he did means you're racist. Someone quite literally said nobody would care if Zayn was white. Obviously vile, racist comments have been made about Zayn throughout his career but of course the world would be talking about someone from one of the most famous boybands ever hitting the mother of one of the most famous models ever no matter what race they are, it just doesn't help that he isn't white and stereotypes will be made. They are using the rumours they made up themselves about Yolanda forcing herself into the house to take pictures of the baby as gospel - do they realise that they can't use that as an excuse when it could've well likely not even happened...
I think two truths can exist at once . Yolanda is an utter bitch who treats her daughters like rubbish and would exploit her grand daughter for money and attention and that Zayn isn't exactly the calm, gentle angel that his fans think he is and used sickening language to describe his own daughter. If they have documents put in place to ensure that nobody can take pictures of Khai to sell or post online and Yolanda was going to do this, surely they could take her to court. I don't know if he struck her or not but it really doesn't sit right with me no matter what she was doing.....

Lovegin

VIP Member
Yolanda is obviously not quite right but if I thought my child or grandchild was in danger, I’m sorry I would be right in there getting the baby out,

He has been dropped by the record label, there is obviously something else going on (drugs?) that we aren’t privy to but the fact she’s gone with a security guard something tells me he isn’t in the right frame of mind to be looking after a baby

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Maybe, maybe we are making a lot of excuses for some pretty shitty behaviour because it’s a heartthrob from a boy band.
Why is it wrong it’s gone public? He was charged so it’s a matter of public record - as it should be. To protect potential future victims.
He can say he wanted to keep it private for his daughter all he likes and that he pleaded guilty to protect his family, it’s pretty gaslighting language.
i hope he seeks the professional help he clearly needs
Because the breakdown of a family is distressing and emotional enough without having the world watching and commenting on it. Being a new mum is hard enough.

And to reiterate my point that no one here is saying it's ok, but also we don't know the details. What we do know is that this will affect his daughter.

Reactions: 8
Summer 2016 (whilst he was with Gigi), pictures leaked from the mansion he shared with Perrie. Girl was thicker with dark hair. It's strange he has such a type for long term relationships but is interested in heavier girls when it comes to hook-ups.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Dear lord it really has been the week of celebrities airing their dirty washing. Poor Gigi stuck in the middle between mother and boyfriend.

LaraQ

VIP Member
I think she did but can't remember the details, she came across pretty well on LI from what I can remember. Don't get me wrong, not sticking up for him I'm sure he did cheat, I just dont think with her! 😆
Yep.I absolutely believe he would cheat on Gigi, but not with this Z lister.

• Haha

CocoVenus

Jeez the amount of “Im not defending him BUT” or “no one is saying he is in the right BUT”
There are no buts about it - she can be the most obnoxious woman in the world and yet she does not deserve to be physically and verbally abused which is what he has been convicted of.
In his statement he doesn’t even deny it, he excuses it, doesn’t apologise and gaslights by down playing it and mentions his daughter and her safety. And basically victim blames her.
Really is a really average ex boyband member worth this level of excuses?
I absolutely agree and I apologise if my post has been taken incorrectly by some, I personally know little about him aside from his rumoured drug abuse plus cheating on Perrie etc. In my opinion he got exessive amounts of fame and money too quickly and too young which has led to many issues which he doesn’t seem to have tried to recitify. Bringing Yolanda into it from my perspective was simply to say that I think Gigi is in a toxic environment which has to an extent been exacerbated and even enabled by her own mother which is truly bad. Yolanda seems fame hungry and has many issues which she has foisted on her children instead of trying to protect them. This incident is in part the fall out from that, but what Zayn did, regardless of the role she had to play is not and never will be acceptable nor excusable. I’m simply saying she used Zayn when it suited her and seemingly encouraged their relationship which was full of red flags from the start. Obviously GiGi is old enough to make her own decisions but I do think her mom exerts a lot of influence both overtly and in more subtle ways. Zayn and Gigi were a shit show waiting to happen- his treatment of perrie showed what he is. Her mother should have protected her where possible. I feel terrible for what has happened and it’s Zayn who is at fault and who the blame ultimately rests with. However, I do wonder what she leaks and twists about the whole thing to keep their name relevant. It should now be handled privately. Zayns label has been right to distance themselves from him. He needs rehab and Gigi needs therapy but it doesn’t need to be turned into a public circus by anyone involved and that goes for Zayns family too.

puresoul

I've accidentally ended up on some anti Zigi instagram accounts & those people are insane. For the longest time they were convinced that there's no baby in the stroller & the baby is actually fake -- doesn't exist (a pr stunt or something) & then when the baby's hand was visible in pap pictures or/and a video those accounts were saying how that was done on purpose to disprove the theory that the baby isn't real or some shit like that... And how basically every picture where Zayn is in is photoshopped... lol. Also, the way some people on those accounts talk about Zayn makes it seem like they're convinced they know who he is as a person; but as someone who used to follow the band in the past, I can tell you that Zayn is an extremely private person & honestly basically nothing is known about his private life & who he is as a person.

• Haha
  • Wow

Eddie Crane

I do think they were already broken up and GiGi is clearly siding with her mother on this so that speaks volumes imo.

I don’t care for Yolanda at all but Twitter seems to think Zayn is some kind of saint judging by the tweets on all of this drama.

Zayn doesn't use hard drugs literally this rumour about him created by other gossip sites and encouraged by the users here is so sus. His white ex-bandmates go off on the regular about tripping on acid and mushrooms but somehow zayn who time and time again says he just smokes week is the heroine addict?? Smells like an r word......
God you seem obsessed with Zayn looking at prev posts.
psychedelics and heroin are two very different things also 🤣