Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Traazers

VIP Member
have you ever heard of an injunction?
I don't think we can ever be sure zayn hasn't been caught doing things he shouldn't be....
Why do people forget that both zayn and gigi have entire teams keeping their image as clean as possible.
So when he admits to assault its pretty safe to assume bad stuff went down, potentially even worse that what is allowed to be reported.
exactly. plus i also meant to mention in my last post that none of us have a clue what he's actually like because he doesnt really do press, so the assumption that hes in the right is absolutely mental

Reactions: 6

Traazers

VIP Member
I'm discussing what we KNOW from the press. He could have an injunction, we dont KNOW that so I'm going to take it to mean he doesn't have it?! We know both of Yolanda's kids DO have a DUI and an obsession with showcasing their hard drug use. We DO know Bella was in Rehab last year.

I am not saying he's an angel and I am not saying Yolanda is the devil. From what I am reading and from what we have seen of Yolanda's personality, I am giving my opinion, much like everyone else on this thread. Also its well known, Zayn does not have a team keeping him clean and hasn't since he left 1D. If someone was keeping him clean, they wouldn't allow him on instagram live at 4am, blasting music, smoking pot and slurring his words for 2 nights in a row when he released some sort of music. I also think that team would keep his sisters and their personal lives off the daily mail as well because that shit is not cute. I'm not a 1D fan, but I do follow popular culture and I dont think anyone is excusing Zayn's behaviour but he has explained why he pleaded no contest. I dont think its a coincidence that the altercation news was leaked to the press after the court rulings.

He explained in his post, had he pleaded 'not guilty' - it would have gone to a lengthy trial and it was agreed he would plead no contest in the better interest of his daughter and to minimise the disruption in her life. I am NOT saying I believe his reasoning. He IS aggressive and clearly has anger issues, he has showcased his mouth quite a few times however Yolanda is also a well known manipulator and shit stirrer. Why would he plead no contest to a harassment charge on his own property? Logically, it makes no sense. I do believe the court mandated anger management will do him good regardless. All of his siblings are of the same temperament (God help the guy who married his second sister) but that doesn't mean youre automatically violent/inflict harm.
Thank you for a reasonable and balanced response, but the bit in bold IS happening in the thread which is what I was commenting on,

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Do you think that it’s a harsh punishment? (Not criticising you at all just want to know your thoughts, I’m all about healthy and respectful debate).
If i’m honest I dont really have a strong opinion on it, we don't know the context of what went down, or the history (I don't know anything about him tbh).

What I will say though is that i’m surprised you can be charged with harassment for shouting down the phone at your partner. That detail makes me think he really tried to get Jolanda to leave, asking Gigi to back him up, she refused and he obviously lost his temper. We don't know the severity of this, we know he's said things to her, but we don't know how she behaved towards him. Again I feel I need to point out that i’m in no way excusing him, I'm just being realistic in that it usually takes two to have a row. I think if he had really done harm he would have had a prison sentence or similar, but I think anger management is a positive thing, clearly he needs it.

Because of all the above I am inclined to think it's been blown out of proportion and dramatised. He didn't go looking for a fight, he’s lost his shit and he's facing the consequences.

Again, not in the real world. If someone enters my home without permission they will be getting told to fuck off. Its the same for anyone else despite how famous or rich they may be. Zayn apparently pushed Gigis mam so it’s hardly physical abuse, it’s a bloody push. If you are quite happy for someone to walk into your home uninvited and you wouldn’t say or do anything but call the police then god help you should you ever be burgled.
Yeah tbh this is it, its just reality. Anger management is needed, but let's not make it something it isn't.

Smca53

VIP Member
I’ve been wanting to know the name for a while because I expected it to be cool. This isn’t. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Does Zayn even want his music to reach a new audience or does he just enjoy making it? He promotes that Harry Potter game more than he promoted his last two albums. Maybe him being dropped won't be so detrimental as I'm sure he can afford or already has his own studio to make music in independently. His fans will find it and listen regardless.

emm

VIP Member
Yeah they think that the fact Zayn is so private means he’s drama free and would never do such a thing. He’s private meaning we know little about his character. I think Yolanda is an awful person who pretty much encourages her daughters to have eating disorders if it means they stay supermodel skinny and she would absolutely try and leak pics of her granddaughter against Gigi and Zayn’s will. Who knows if Zayn acted out in anger or if it is Yolanda throwing her toys out the pram. I feel most sorry for Gigi and Khai. If Zayn was perfect and had never shown a pattern of dodgy behaviour, surely Gigi would never believe he’d strike her mother! Or maybe she has never recognised the very questionable things Yolanda has done in the past and is therefore siding with her mother.
agreed, yolanda is awful, there is a video on yout uber of her commenting/criticising Gigi's eating habits for 5 minutes across real housewives episodes and it is just awful

KINGAA

VIP Member
"He said this, although it's hard to know why, "the f***ing sperm that came out of [my] f***ing c***." "
😳😳😳😳
Wasn’t Gigi dating someone else weeks before she got pregnant with Zayn so I wonder if she was trying to make out he wasn’t the father

Opinionsaremyown

I think he got very bad legal advice. If what he is saying is the truth and he only pleaded no contest so as to keep the peace and not make the issue into a public spectacle, he has really shot himself in the foot. It is now on record that he has harassed the mother and grandmother of his child and the vile words exchanged are out there for Khai to read when she’s older. If he had contested it however, and given his own version of events, possibly with what was said back to him in a heated back and forth when someone refused to get off his property (because these things aren’t usually one sided) then I’m sure he would have a better case for himself and a clearer picture for us to form an opinion on.
100% agree, this is how some people wrongly loose custody of their kids. Zayn has acted really normal but not smart, if him and Gigi don’t get back together then this isn’t a very nice situation for the poor kid to be in.

I find it weird how the chavy sisters always repost photos of khai from gigi's or her mum's sm. You would think they get sent some personal photos of their neice, if they did they would surely post them blurring the face. I don't think they have even met the neice. clearly they cannot be trusted anything for the fame.

idk2

VIP Member
It's alright apparently he had extra tattoos put on that people weren't aware of that's why it looked like one had switched sides.
bc it was a mirror image so it would clearly switch sides? plus he never advertises getting more tatts so why would the general public be "aware" of them? just seems to me, his fans are going loopy trying to convince themselves but that seems to be the case with a lot of directioners and their ships lol