Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Opinionsaremyown

Didn’t he buy Perries mum a house in Dorset where she lives and then kicked her out of it when they broke up. I get he owned it, but why give someone a house to take it off them?! Something is off about him!
So you expect zayn to pay for his ex girlfriends mams house? Honestly you don’t live in the real world.

Reactions: 11

Emilyinparis20

If this turns out to be a final breakup then things could get nasty very quickly here.

These two were so done (should of been anyway) long before the baby came i remember being shocked at the pregnancy announcement and thinking it was an oopsie baby or a bandaid baby.

I hope things don’t turn nasty for the little ones sake and she is surrounded by love from all involved.
I was SHOOK when it came out she was pregnant by Zayn as sure, she’d only been in Holland with the fella from the bachelor a few weeks previously! They must have got back together and pregnant so quickly!
Feel sorry for Gigi, must be so tough to be stuck in the middle

dancingqueen5678

Chatty Member
no one is making excuses and arguably everyone agrees he is wrong. We are just speculating on the context of the situation and how that must have come about. You don't go from happy family farm life with your new baby to domestic violence and harassment over night

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Well he didn’t pursue the trespassing so that’s probably why she wasn’t charged. He could have but it seems like he didn’t want to make the whole incident into the public spectacle that it has since become

everyoneistriggered

Wow. It’s fine to be assaulted by a man in front of your granddaughter if you’re a bit ‘Karen’ like then and the man in question is famous.🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Some of the comments on this thread are absolutely horrific, with posters tying themselves in knots to invent scenarios where they can make the abuser the victim.
Lol. Your comprehension is extremely off! 😂😂😂

Wow! I think it's wild that there are such strong opinions about this when actually no one knows these people personally; most of us are just calmly speculating on what may or not have happened. I haven't seen anyone excuse Zayn’s behaviour, yet there are a few posts which are kind of shaming anyone that is not automatically cancelling him.

Again, all i’ve said is that we don't know the situation, we don't know anything about their relationship, all we know is Zayn raised his voice and was aggressive, but we don't really know what led to that, why Jolanda was there, what the exchange was, we can't say that he was on drugs as it's not been mentioned. All we can do, and are doing is speculating on past headlines and what someone was like on reality tv. There's nothing wrong with that.

I personally don't think the above is enough to cancel someone or feel so passionately that they want to argue with people about it on an online forum.

I do feel compassion for Zayn, Gigi & the baby, that their family is going through this, that it's all so public. Zayn is known to struggle mentally, so literally losing everything cant be easy.

- BTW I was never a 1D fan, or a Zayn fan, I like his song; that is all before anyone accuses me of any bias.
Fantastic post! Thank you for being measured when other people are finding things in comments that aren’t there.

with respect, who is making Zayn out to be the victim? I've not seen a single person make excuses for him. We're speculating about what potentially lead to that situation on a gossip site. Just cause we're not all out with the pitchforks for him doesn't mean we are making excuses or defending him. Not one person has condoned it. We are all entitled to discuss what we think happened on a site designed to discuss people and gossip.
Exactly. As if somebody took my post as saying that Zayn was allowed to hurt her because she was being a “Karen.” Someone needs to go back to Key Stage 1 comprehension or whatever the US equivalent is for 5-7 year old comprehension level at school.

• Heart

Eddie Crane

If this turns out to be a final breakup then things could get nasty very quickly here.

These two were so done (should of been anyway) long before the baby came i remember being shocked at the pregnancy announcement and thinking it was an oopsie baby or a bandaid baby.

I hope things don’t turn nasty for the little ones sake and she is surrounded by love from all involved.

LDNtea

VIP Member
Tbh I think a lot of ppl commenting here do not understand the societal and power dynamics between a man of color and a white woman. I don’t doubt that zayn has anger issues - there’s recorded history of that. But the fact is, that their respective race makes her look like a bigger victim and him a worse abuser. I think the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

I mainly hope that this doesn’t have a negative impact on Khai in the long run.
I have to say a lot of comments on here are very either/or thinking and not taking into account the nuance of the situation. no one who has mentioned Yolanda own toxic tendencies is denying zayn could have been wrongfully abusive etc nor saying domestic violence is ok. it’s obviously absolutely not. This comment is gold tho. there is more to the story, taking into account what we know of Yolanda, than just “zayn = big heroin junkie woman beater”. how he responded is not defensible but I don’t doubt there was likely something for him to respond to. And YES on what this comment says regarding power dynamics. noting this does not mean someone is saying “domestic violence is excusable let’s all defend zayn” - it’s literally just noting the factors that may have come into play.

Not sure where people are getting it was only a verbal altercation from...he pleaded no contest to shoving Yolanda into a dresser, and calling her a "fucking Dutch slut", attempting to fight the security guard working, ⁠to harassing Gigi and telling her to "strap on some fucking balls and defend your partner against your fucking mother in my house." over the phone and referring to Khai as "the fucking sperm that came out of my fucking cock"
From the quote I took the last one as a response to likely something from Yolanda along the lines of “what gives you the right” and him responding with this unfavourable line rather than him actually calling his child that. like, an unfavourable way of saying “I’m her biological father that’s what gives me the right”. it’s not a great response but I didn’t take it as him calling his child glorified sperm lol

Last edited:
  • Heart

idk2

VIP Member
Zayn owns the farm Yolanda barged into. HE bought a farm not too far away from Yolanda which he and Gigi live - We do not know why Yolanda was there nor do we know if the security guard was with Yolanda or someone working on the property for Zayn. Idk when this happened or what the exact timeline is but Zayn's mum was recently in NYC with Zayn for 4 weeks as she was there for Khai's birthday. Gigi was abroad shortly after the party so it makes sense to me his mum was there at the farm with him to help with Khai but she hasn't been mentioned anywhere so I'm not sure. She kept her return back to the UK quiet compared to when she returned last time! I just dont think Gigi would leave her 1-year-old child alone with a man whos doing hard drugs as you all claim? It makes no sense to me. The guy does weed which is fucked up enough when done as long as hes done it for and I dont doubt he hasn't tried the hard stuff like Gigi has but I dont think he's doing it with his bloody child around. If he was, Yolanda would've 100% used that by now. He pleaded no contest to the harassment charge but I dont even understand that, who filed that and how was it harassment if it occurred over one single incident?

Look, there's no excuse for domestic violence of any kind. He clearly has anger management issues, all of his siblings seem to have the same very verbal, very dirty mouths when they feel they have been wronged but it doesn't make sense to me as E! released a statement saying Gigi and Zayn are working together to co-parent their child and trying not to let it affect Khai, whereas it seems to be Yolanda wants everything in the media for some sort of leverage in the case in future there is a custody battle. Watching her on reality TV, she comes across as a very vindictive woman who I would not want to be on the wrong side of. It seems she's gearing up for a full battle via the media whereas Gigi has said nothing. I read a blind which said Yolana is pushing Zayn for a DNA test as Khai was conceived near to when Gigi was seeing that Tyler guy. If that gets out, she is ruining her daughter's life, family and reputation. Especially if it's true? It's such a crazy situation. I won't speak on domestic violence. It was described as a shove maybe to move her towards the door but Zayn says he was nowhere near to touching her. It'll be very interesting to see how it plays out.

Sorry for all the rambles, idk if it evem made sense.

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
06CFA34F-B647-4B69-9296-AF0CDAD0314E.jpeg

BuT zAyN cAn Do No WrOnG.

Not sure if I belive it not tbh it seems vague but he cheated on Perrie quite abit so wouldn’t be Suprised 🤷‍♀️

• Wow

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
I feel for Gigi most of all. Imagine getting that phone call when you’re all the way over in Paris and all hell is breaking loose between your mother and partner while your baby is there

Actually, hang on. Do we know if Khai was even there? Maybe she was with Gigi?
The poor girl needs to date someone who is ok with her overbearing mother or cut momager off but I doubt that will ever happen.

Either way, her and Zayn are bad news. They should co-parent at most.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
He does nothing to engage with his audience or a potential new audience, no promo, nothing. I bet plenty of his fans don't even know about the album. It's like he just doesn't care about music anymore. Which is fine if he doesn't, might as well just stop though.

Basic

VIP Member
Does it say that Yolanda entered the house without permission?

The wording of Zayn’s statement doesn’t sit well. Using his daughter as the reason for his alleged behaviour is typical of someone who has done wrong. I hope he hasn’t laid his hands on anyone, but it’s not looking good.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
God how embarrassing. For someone who wants a quiet life he loves to make an attention seeking tweet, sore loser needs to get a grip. ‘Favouritism’ perhaps you’re just not that good hun 😂😂
He's right tbf the Grammys are very corrupt and outright racist but I don't think he was talking about himself, regardless, I can only think of a couple of his songs that deserve nominations anyway 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Nottsgirl

Chatty Member
Sounds to me that both could be at fault. Yolanda shouldn’t have gone into the home uninvited, particularly if it’s true that she was trying to gain access to the baby to get photos to leak. Zayn also shouldn’t have been violent towards her, and he seems the type that if he wasn’t there’s no way he’d admit to the charges, so that’s a little suss. All in all a sad situation, particularly for Gigi and baby.

tattle420

VIP Member
wasn't there an incidence a while back where bella hadid's friend was going off on zayn in nyc and no one stood up for him? bella continued hanging out with that friend and they just moved past it? i've always felt like zayn was just following gigi's decisions about staying near her family, near her mother's farm etc. but at the end of the day, we dont know the story, we're all speculating.

idk, i've had a MIL from hell who i've cut off and the things i've said to her would definitely constitute harrassment :ROFLMAO: i was just lucky that my partner was on my side and wasn't a mommy's boy (which is what zayn seems to be telling gigi - to grow some balls against your mother).