Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

idk2

VIP Member
sorry for replying to a two month old comment, but I'm just finally reading Gigi's Vogue interview from March, and she insists that they have 'no nanny, no baby nurse, none of the traditional celebrity crutches of new motherhood. (During our interview the baby stayed with her father and Zayn's mother, Trisha, who is visiting from England for a month to help.)'
Yeah she said Yolanda is the babysitter when Gigi and Zayn are away. Plus Zayn's PA is always around them too - see the pap shots at the museum or whatever - shes behind/next to them all the time. I think she also looks after Khai.

Theyre probably being weary about who they bring around them due to the pandemic when she was born and now probably for privacy.

Reactions: 3

lira

VIP Member
Yeah to be fair I did read stuff about him not really being into the fame thing but I guess the way the article was written it played more on how he came across. Eg rude lol talking about how the music he made with 1d wasn’t good and he wasn’t allowed to sing rnb. Oh they mentioned he missed some event from I think Louis after his mum died and they had quotes from him saying how upset he was that zany just didnt turn up

I sympathise wholeheartedly with him if it is all down to unhappiness etc as I know to others you can seem rude etc without meaning it
It was definitely a jump from him calling the others his "brothers for life" at the Asian Awards to saying he never even had any friends in the band. He was clearly in a bad place that year and should've focused on his mental health instead of saying things that he couldn't backtrack from.
From what we were shown, I would say that Zayn and Louis were the closest, so I'm sure it did hurt that Zayn didn't attend that event (Louis' X Factor performance after his mother had passed I believe). But at the same time I can imagine the thought of going back to the same place that became the beginning of the end wasn't particularly appealing.
RE him and Gigi splitting, I thought it was because of his mental health? She obviously lives for exposure, given her job, whereas he was the complete opposite. Found it kind of weird that she invited that blonde guy she dated for a minute to her grandma's funeral given that they'd claimed their relationship was just a bit of fun.

idk2

VIP Member
Kinda not a good look to unfollow him when they’ve got a child together. He must have fucked up bad.
Yolanda is always unfollowing and refollowing people depending on her own opinion - her own ex husband's included. She's not the best judge of character.

Tbh, I felt like Gigi and Zayn co-parent anyway with Gigi more hands on than Zayn. But then again, I feel its unfair to think that as Zayn doesn't share anything about Khai and clearly makes sure no one in his family share anything about him and his personal life.

If they have split, it makes sense why Gigi has been pretty absent on Instagram lately, she's only been slightly active when she was at fashion week. She's usually always showing Zayn in behind the scenes pics but I dont think he was in any for Khai's birthday? But then again, his mum was there so its a sticky one lol

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
America apparently has a high conviction rate and incarceration rate of ethnic minorities irrespective of social standing so wouldn’t his punishment be more severe? Such as 3 months in jail?
Just playing devil's advocate, but perhaps what he's got could be considered harsh punishment for the crime.

But like you said, we won't know until the truth comes out. We may never know.

Kerry72gxo

yeh much like Lyme disease itself, very coincidental the whole family seem to be infected with stuff that is basically unprovable
Anyone remember the eps of Real Housewives where Yolanda is constantly reminding Gigi not to eat certain things, wouldn't let her have cake at her bday etc, wouldn't surprise me at all if Gigi takes coke

pretty good summary here:
What a horrible bitch she is
They must resent her

idk2

VIP Member
I
I think youre spot on re bella being the one whos messiest.
Was she in rebab? I didnt know this. I have seen several blind items implying shes a heavy drug user.
Yeah, she went to rehab in Jan I think cuz she went AWOL online which is unlike her then came back sprouting all this "be kind" stuff - Couldve been in relation to her MH as it was around the time The Weeknd released those pictures of himself botched from plastic surgery which people linked to Bella and began taking the piss. But she was very big on the drugs scene - don't know about it now but she doesn't seem to have fixed up tbh.

LDNtea

VIP Member
Im a PICU

I'm a now PICU Nurse was previously a CPN; with years of experience. Please come onto my ward for 7 days. I will soon show you the effects of long term marijuana use.
It does depend on what’s smoked and what age tho Aye? I know some are more susceptible to psychosis stemming from it but often that’s since skunk came about and is chemically treated I thought ?

lira

VIP Member

lira

VIP Member
I think Yolanda encouraged both of the girls to have eating disorders - the things she used to say to them on the show when they were younger was very revealing.
I heard about her nagging at Gigi for her snacking habits but that's it tbh. Although that's enough for me as I'm a huge fan of snacking 😂

• Haha

duskwithoutdawn

Chatty Member
Do you think she wandered into the house and Zayn instantly went off on her?
Obviously something must've happened to provoke him (at least I hope he wouldn't just go off on someone like that) but comments here implying he was only charged with harassment because of a verbal argument isn't true given he didn't contest that he was physical with Yolanda and the security guard. If he was willing to do that while Gigi was 4000 miles away in Paris to the grandmother of his child then imo the question then becomes what he's done behind closed doors before this, with his history of getting into physical altercations before this. The difference in how he refers to Khai in his statement on Twitter about wanting to protect her is very different to referring to her as the sperm that came out of him.

Rach472

Chatty Member
Aren't those pics with Lauren who was on the first non celeb love island? She always said nothing happened she just met him outside a club and got a picture with him.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
When he was Perrie didn't a girl take photos of Zayn asleep in bed? She said they slept tonight Zayn said it was a party with lots of people there and she must have snuck in his room to get a photo of him sleeping. Perrie stuck by him.

Reactions: 2

meltattam

He does nothing to engage with his audience or a potential new audience, no promo, nothing. I bet plenty of his fans don't even know about the album. It's like he just doesn't care about music anymore. Which is fine if he doesn't, might as well just stop though.
Have you seen his instagram and Facebook page? He’s done a decent amount of promo on there, not to mention YouTube ads. I don’t even engage with Zayn’s socials that much but I’ve seen a fair amount of promotion.

Reactions: 2