Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Basic

VIP Member
The difference with Zayn and Harry is that Harry is seen to be consistently working, whereas Zayn is not and he has been photographed looking so gaunt and thin and the rumours have been swirling for years. Harry himself said he never drank or took drugs whilst working when he was in 1D. True or not, he always looked well on it. Zayn at times appeared moody and aloof. It's not a good look on a popstar. They have all had shit thrown at them, some just dealt with it better (publicly). It will be interesting to see in years to come what they all say about their own experiences. I hope none of them piss their money up the wall. It would be nice to see a group come back years later because they want to, rather than because they have to. I don't think they'll do anything anytime soon. However, I'd love it if they did because they want to do and for the fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

puresoul

I get keeping your baby’s face off of social media, but are those blurry pictures really necessary...?

Reactions: 4

kittymeowlondon

Chatty Member
I agree. Zayn's mum was also in the house when the whole scene kicked off. So if him and Gigi were already broken up at the time of the altercation, he flew his mum over to help him parent Khai anyway so its even more of a kick in the teeth if Yolanda came storming over to say how unfit he is to parent if she knows and Gigi knows, his mum is also there.

Yolanda is all about that preachy clean, healthy lifestyle which is fine for her but I can imagine with Zayn's cannabis use, she probably thought it was her right to go take Khai bc she wasn't in fit hands. However, unlike both Yolanda's kids, Zayn has never had any problems with the law in terms of DUI's and getting caught with drugs on their person so I think its really rich of her to be taking a holier than thou stance on being the better carer when 2/3 of her kids have admitted to going/needing therapy. Bella was in rehab for the better half of 2020 and Anwar is so open about his lifestyle! It seems Gigi is the only kid who Yolanda still has some control over, especially since they moved closer to her on the farm.
have you ever heard of an injunction?
I don't think we can ever be sure zayn hasn't been caught doing things he shouldn't be....
Why do people forget that both zayn and gigi have entire teams keeping their image as clean as possible.
So when he admits to assault its pretty safe to assume bad stuff went down, potentially even worse that what is allowed to be reported.

He's also cheated on Gigi and they've split up numerous times - maybe they're stable now they have a family.

LDNtea

VIP Member
I agree on the pool party video
I read somewhere the explanation was bending down to sort her shoe out which being a girl I can 💯 believe, I am clumsy as fuck with bad balance so that is how I would do that too (holding onto the table LOL) it just doesn’t look like she’s snorting anything anyway

Smca53

VIP Member
Keeping is short to match Gigi and Zayn's four letter names I guess 😂 it's cute but Khai Malik doesn't really have a ring to it. It's like they were about to call her Khayr and then remembered that's Bella's middle name. I would've liked Khayr better tbh.
Good point actually Bella’s middle name seems to be spelled Khair! So just minus the R for their baby... hmm

It's that and the "Yolanda is a manipulative stage mother" narrative for me. She may be annoying, but that doesn't make it ok to shove her. Zayn isn't the only one in the world with annoying in-laws. Why can't he deal with it maturely like everyone else?
Absolutely. Christ my in laws are a nightmare but I wouldn’t dream of this kind of behaviour

xoxo_a

Because she doesn’t care? She might be a bad mother? She maybe won’t admit zayn is into drugs as much as he is? (If he is). People do strange unthinkable things every day.

But mothers do leave their kids with people who do hard drugs. It’s a fact and happens everyday all over the world.
I would add what @everyoneistriggered said (I can’t figure out how to properly quote!) - “Not everyone had the media scrutinising their every move though.” It may happen all around the world, but I would say not to people with the reputation of the Hadids or the wealth. She would be judged harshly if she was allowing Khai around Zayn while he was doing the hard stuff. And like someone else said, Yolanda perhaps would’ve mentioned it already because it’s a sure fire way to get everyone on her side. Unless she’s trying to be as respectful as possible towards Gigi and keeping some things quiet.

• Heart

lira

VIP Member

Fancy your flop album being called Nobody Is Listening, what are the chances :) You would think he would give up drugs for his child. He is a stoner.
I caught part of the live and he did seem out of it. Still have a soft spot for him but it's a shame having a baby can't help him.

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
When he moved to the states he lost loads of weight and although he put out great music he doesn’t really like performing, whether it’s social anxiety or more likely drug use, he looked awful really terrible at one point but he seems to look healthier (and happier) now. I don’t think he hides that he smokes weed at least. He has never liked the fame all that much, I remember him being forced on stage at xfacfor when they were making the band and he was so anxious to go out and dance he was sick and got really distressed? Then behind the scenes - womanising Rebecca secretly 😂 . Who said he was an immature idiot, then he behaved horribly to Perri he seemed to be a perpetually unhappy man

The impression I got from the blinds was that Gigi got sick of him being a recluse/addict and gave up trying to help him. Gigi and Bella had Lyme disease and their mother is very clean living, I think she would not be very supportive of them both using drugs but 🤷🏻‍♀️

I saw them on RHOBH and Gigi seemed really grounded and sensible, their mother must be pulling her hair out at the girls choice of men!

idk2

VIP Member
And Doniya as well, didn't she go to visit them in US with their mum? She seems to be somewhat normal minus the duck lips.
She doesn't go to the US much but he has publicly said he gets along with her the most. Its the younger two who are problematic, insecure and chavvy imo. Waliyha has been to see him the most and Gigi used to comment on a lot of her posts around the time she came to Bradford for Eid. I find it BIZARRE that none of the family have been to see the Khai apart from the mother. The dads so lowkey so we dont know if he goes too but seems he doesn't go with Trisha bc Doniya posts making his dinner most nights :ROFLMAO:

liar liar

VIP Member
I wonder how many are smug and arrogant Harry styles fans. That guy is walking pr and manipulation with game playing. I support underdogs so I support zayn compared to Harry. I have anxiety and mild depression and issues. On darkest days I've relied on drinks. If I had access to drugs as easily as famous people, I'd probably get addicted to.

I don't find it funny to joke about overdoses. Drugs don't make a bad person. I prefer what you see is what you get rather than being phony (hs) gigi and Bella seem to have a reputation for being genuinely nice girls behind the scenes, down to earth and good to people. Maybe I see myself in zayn. I get acting out when hurt but why does everyone assume he's wrong about the boys and Harry never did anything wrong ever?

I'm Indian so I'd love it if zayn brought more Asian influence in his music. I like his voice better. I feel bad for him because Harry is playing the game, making connections, ruining marriages and kids lives but because zayn hasn't pretended to be mr perfect all the time, he's the baddie.
You need to get out more. These people are fakes. They shouldn't in any way impact on your life. If you want more Indian influence in Zayn's music why not make your own? Lot of cross-over stuff going on in the UK. Good luck my friend.

dancingqueen5678

Chatty Member
I think he got very bad legal advice. If what he is saying is the truth and he only pleaded no contest so as to keep the peace and not make the issue into a public spectacle, he has really shot himself in the foot. It is now on record that he has harassed the mother and grandmother of his child and the vile words exchanged are out there for Khai to read when she’s older. If he had contested it however, and given his own version of events, possibly with what was said back to him in a heated back and forth when someone refused to get off his property (because these things aren’t usually one sided) then I’m sure he would have a better case for himself and a clearer picture for us to form an opinion on.
this is where the information gets really hole-y imo. Cause he came out and said he didn't contest it for the privacy of his kid, but the details have emerged anyway and they are certainly not in his favour which leads me to believe that he did something seriously wrong and that it potentially was unprovoked because he surely knew those details were coming out anyway?! Did he not contest it cause he knew full well he'd come out looking like the bad guy either way so this is just a damage control situation? I find it hard to believe he got bad legal advice given everything

(once again, just playing devil's advocate and discussing scenarios on a gossip site. Not trying to act like I know it all or defending anyone or anything like that)

KINGAA

VIP Member
Yes but Gigi would have to take him to court for that to be enacted in the first instance. She may not have wanted to do that. Without a court order stipulating his contact in no uncertain terms, no one can dictate his rights to his child.
The laws in the US can be very strange with unmarried fathers in different states. I’m pretty sure if separated and not married it’s his duty to get court orders for custody if he wants to see her.

This is NYC law “Should two individuals not be married when the child is born, the father does not have automatic legal rights and responsibilities to the child, and paternity must be established”
https://www.familylawrights.net/new-york/fathers-rights/ - it’s not as black and white as this country. It’s why so many fathers in the US don’t pay anything for their children. (Though some don’t here haha)

• Sad

Opinionsaremyown

If i’m honest I dont really have a strong opinion on it, we don't know the context of what went down, or the history (I don't know anything about him tbh).

What I will say though is that i’m surprised you can be charged with harassment for shouting down the phone at your partner. That detail makes me think he really tried to get Jolanda to leave, asking Gigi to back him up, she refused and and he obviously lost his temper. We don't know the severity of this, we know he's said things to her, but we don't know how she behaved towards him. Again I feel I need to point out that i’m in no way excusing him, I'm just being realistic in that it usually takes two to have a row. I think if he had really done harm he would have had a prison sentence or similar, but I think anger management is a positive thing, clearly he needs it.

Because of all the above I am inclined to think it's been blown out of proportion and dramatised. He didn't go looking for a fight, he’s lost his shit and he's facing the consequences.

Yeah tbh this is it, its just reality. Anger management is needed, but let's not make it something it isn't.
Tbh it isn’t. He doesn’t need an anger management course at all, this will go down in his records and should he need to fight for custody of his daughter he will be labelled “angry”.

everyoneistriggered

She may well be a terrible mother but that is nothing to do with someone physically hurting her. He didn’t really deny it and accepted anger management and domestic violence courses.

It’s like saying a woman who was domestically abused by her husband, although he’s bad for hitting her she was annoying. So basically saying it was ok, he was pushed into it.
He accepted it but his statement alluded to the fact that it wasn’t true and that he was just keeping the peace for his daughter. That has what has made me think that maybeshe threatened to get Gigi to relinquish access. Like I said, I’m not a fan of any of them but something is off with her story.

• Angry

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Dont believe it. Its probably just Yolanda putting the idea out there and seeing how the public are reacting to a tell-all and whether it'll be in their favour or not. I dont think it will and I dont think Gigi would ever air her dirty laundry out like that. It would just create even more of a toxic environment for Khai, no?

Its like how the media was tipped off about Gigi's pregnancy then before Gigi could confirm herself, Yolanda confirmed it first. People said she was the one who leaked it in the first place.

Gigi being a child of divorce and having many step siblings at a time will know how to deal with it, bc she's experienced this from Khai's position (obviously Gigi was a lot older!) so she really should put her foot down with Yolanda imo.
Yeah, I do wonder how easy it is for her mum to manipulate her. The feeling I get from the quotes is that Zayn was fine to parent Khai when him and Gigi were happy, but when cracks started to show between them they decided he's no longer good enough. 🤷🏼‍♀️