Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosa34

Chatty Member
God I really hope he is doing okay right now. All he’s got is khai As obviously him and Gigi are not together anymore.

Reactions: 1

lira

VIP Member
I don’t know maybe something like Kair like Nair ?
Or like Bella's a strong kh sound from the back of the throat 😂 not sure how else to describe it than how ich is pronounced in German.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
This happened last month right? It’s weird that it took this long to become public. Usually these things are public info as soon as a record is made

Lovegin

VIP Member
You don’t plead no contest when It’s 2 sided, he’s obviously not taken any legal advise on board at all.

horcrux_dr

It was a while ago, but Yolanda did send Bella a very terse email. I remember that episodes of BH, she was on a yacht with Kyle in the South of France (of course) and she went ballistic.

Here is it, exhibit A
Isn't this letter fake? I believe I read something about a fan making this letter up on twitter...

meltattam

New here, What does everyone think about that picture Gigi posted of zayns back in the mirror and his tattoos were wrong? That was weird. It just fanned the rumours of it being a bearding relationship which I don't think it is, but I found it odd.
do you have the pic?

emm

VIP Member
I
I think youre spot on re bella being the one whos messiest.
Was she in rebab? I didnt know this. I have seen several blind items implying shes a heavy drug user.
not sure about drugs but I remember back when her mum was on real housewives she was arrested for DUI

everyoneistriggered

I can’t wait for the truth to come out. It is definitely somewhere in the middle. If she did just go to the house to check on her granddaughter (uninvited or otherwise) and he flipped then he deserves more punishment than anger management classes and being dropped from his label. That’s another reason as to why my brain is ticking, America apparently has a high conviction rate and incarceration rate of ethnic minorities irrespective of social standing so wouldn’t his punishment be more severe? Such as 3 months in jail? I know that he was in 1D but they’ve been long gone for ages and he’s no longer at the top of the Hollywood food chain, if he ever was. Even Lyndsay Lohan and friends had a few days in jail for DUIs. My brain just does overtime when a story has lots of holes.
Do we even know Khai was there? It doesn’t mention that it either Zayn’s statement or the police report. She may have been with Gigi.
If she wasn’t there, what was Yolanda’s motive to go to the house?

YorkshirePirlo23

I do not remotely believe he is using hard drugs, as no mother would leave their baby alone with a parent on drugs. She sounds like the mother in law from hell
Zayn is a complete crack head and has been for years. I hope Children’s Services are involved. He is a horrible little weed who thinks he is all that.

S
Does it say that Yolanda entered the house without permission?

The wording of Zayn’s statement doesn’t sit well. Using his daughter as the reason for his alleged behaviour is typical of someone who has done wrong. I hope he hasn’t laid his hands on anyone, but it’s not looking good.
Ask Perrie about his behaviour! And his dumb ass sister defending him!

Last edited:

Bluenose70💙

VIP Member
Easy response to her maybe saying something along the lines of what gives you the right … ERRRR THE FUCKIN SPERM THAT CAME OUT OF ME COCK YOLANDA

it’s not a funny situation. But those quotes did make me laugh I can’t lie. U can take the boy outta Bradford 🤣🤣🤣
And also Yolanda is Dutch and he pushed her allegedly into a dresser, as soon as I saw that I remembered when I was young we had a Dutch Dresser I don't know why that popped into my mind, the Alice Ioan thread has sent me mad 🤣.

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
Yeah she said Yolanda is the babysitter when Gigi and Zayn are away. Plus Zayn's PA is always around them too - see the pap shots at the museum or whatever - shes behind/next to them all the time. I think she also looks after Khai.

Theyre probably being weary about who they bring around them due to the pandemic when she was born and now probably for privacy.
isn't Yolanda really I'll though? seems strange to leave a very young baby with just her imo

This sums the whole thing up quite well. I feel like if Z & G are still focused on coparenting together he might have been telling the truth.
I can’t imagine there were drugs involved either. If there were serious issues that put K at risk this would have been the perfect opportunity to contest his request for “probation/parole supervision“.

90 days per each crime including shouting at Gigi down the phone adds up to 360 days, seems harsh to me. However anger management is a good thing I think. “Additionally, he must be screened for, and if approved, complete a domestic violence supervision program” - this will be interesting if the results of this are reported.

If Yolanda does expose Zayn Gigi will be exposed also it could get really messy with khai taken of them which is why I think Gigi has agreed to co-parent because i think both of them must have evidence against each other even though Zayn is most likely worse out of the two. Gigi of course is lucky to have the support of her family and loved ones so close to her to stop her from totally isolating from the world to binge on drugs.

dancingqueen5678

Chatty Member
If it happened at the farm, it’s actually Yolanda’s house tho

I'm pretty sure they live in a separate house on the farm if memory serves me correctly