Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

idk2

VIP Member
Yeah, I do wonder how easy it is for her mum to manipulate her. The feeling I get from the quotes is that Zayn was fine to parent Khai when him and Gigi were happy, but when cracks started to show between them they decided he's no longer good enough. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree. Zayn's mum was also in the house when the whole scene kicked off. So if him and Gigi were already broken up at the time of the altercation, he flew his mum over to help him parent Khai anyway so its even more of a kick in the teeth if Yolanda came storming over to say how unfit he is to parent if she knows and Gigi knows, his mum is also there.

Yolanda is all about that preachy clean, healthy lifestyle which is fine for her but I can imagine with Zayn's cannabis use, she probably thought it was her right to go take Khai bc she wasn't in fit hands. However, unlike both Yolanda's kids, Zayn has never had any problems with the law in terms of DUI's and getting caught with drugs on their person so I think its really rich of her to be taking a holier than thou stance on being the better carer when 2/3 of her kids have admitted to going/needing therapy. Bella was in rehab for the better half of 2020 and Anwar is so open about his lifestyle! It seems Gigi is the only kid who Yolanda still has some control over, especially since they moved closer to her on the farm.

Reactions: 4

emm

VIP Member
I actually don't understand the mental gymnatics being used to blame Harry for anything going on in Zayn's life in 2021. All of the boys are playing the game (or trying to) apart from Zayn. I'm sure Zayn doesn't resent Harry seeing as I can't see him wanting to do anything Harry's achieved anyway. And idk about Bella and Gigi but Harry is incredibly notorious for being delightful behind the scenes and I've never heard anyone have a bad thing to say about him. The bottom line is, Zayn doesn't seize opportunities either because he's simply not interested or because his anxiety is too severe. At the end of the day, we don't know any of these people and nobody is forcing anyone to listen to music or be a fan of anyone they don't like.
I agree to an extent, but also, if Zayn is finding it so hard (mental health issues etc) why not step out of the limelight, leave social media etc? get a normal badly paid job like the rest of us have to

What a horrible bitch she is
They must resent her
I found this SO awful, every time I see Gigi posting about food like pasta etc.. I wonder if she eats any of it, this must have affected her?

wfar

He's also cheated on Gigi and they've split up numerous times - maybe they're stable now they have a family.
when did he cheat on gigi? the only articles i cam find are just assumption as to why they broke up from unknown tabloids.

emm

VIP Member
Again you are taking what you want and using it to fit your narrative. Gigi might not care about her kid I don’t know I have never met her.
no i am asking if that is what you think. of all the tattle threads i follow this is the most needlessly aggressive

Lara98

Chatty Member
isn't Yolanda really I'll though? seems strange to leave a very young baby with just her imo
She was years ago but I think she's a lot better now, she has a boyfriend too so it's probably not just her looking after the baby. She's also still friends with her ex, gigis dad, so he probably helps a bit too. I think they have a fair few people around them to help out family wise.

Tryger88

VIP Member
Didn’t he buy Perries mum a house in Dorset where she lives and then kicked her out of it when they broke up. I get he owned it, but why give someone a house to take it off them?! Something is off about him!
He didn't buy her the house if he still owned it, probably just bought it with intention of letting her use it.

LDNtea

VIP Member
When he moved to the states he lost loads of weight and although he put out great music he doesn’t really like performing, whether it’s social anxiety or more likely drug use, he looked awful really terrible at one point but he seems to look healthier (and happier) now. I don’t think he hides that he smokes weed at least. He has never liked the fame all that much, I remember him being forced on stage at xfacfor when they were making the band and he was so anxious to go out and dance he was sick and got really distressed? Then behind the scenes - womanising Rebecca secretly 😂 . Who said he was an immature idiot, then he behaved horribly to Perri he seemed to be a perpetually unhappy man

The impression I got from the blinds was that Gigi got sick of him being a recluse/addict and gave up trying to help him. Gigi and Bella had Lyme disease and their mother is very clean living, I think she would not be very supportive of them both using drugs but 🤷🏻‍♀️

I saw them on RHOBH and Gigi seemed really grounded and sensible, their mother must be pulling her hair out at the girls choice of men!
Yeah to be fair I did read stuff about him not really being into the fame thing but I guess the way the article was written it played more on how he came across. Eg rude lol talking about how the music he made with 1d wasn’t good and he wasn’t allowed to sing rnb. Oh they mentioned he missed some event from I think Louis after his mum died and they had quotes from him saying how upset he was that zany just didnt turn up

I sympathise wholeheartedly with him if it is all down to unhappiness etc as I know to others you can seem rude etc without meaning it

Reactions: 3

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Meh they’re not nice words to speak but I’m not sure that constitutes harassment, unless there is more to the story. So Yolanda enters his home unannounced and uninvited, yet she is the one who is accusing him of harassment because he told her to get fucked? Having said that, I can see why Yol would want to have access to her granddaughter if say Zayn was high or doing drugs while minding Khai. It’s kind of a hard situation to form an opinion either way on without knowing more of the facts
I'm assuming he wasn't, as that would have come up by now, right?

idk2

VIP Member
exactly. plus i also meant to mention in my last post that none of us have a clue what he's actually like because he doesnt really do press, so the assumption that hes in the right is absolutely mental
I'm discussing what we KNOW from the press. He could have an injunction, we dont KNOW that so I'm going to take it to mean he doesn't have it?! We know both of Yolanda's kids DO have a DUI and an obsession with showcasing their hard drug use. We DO know Bella was in Rehab last year.

I am not saying he's an angel and I am not saying Yolanda is the devil. From what I am reading and from what we have seen of Yolanda's personality, I am giving my opinion, much like everyone else on this thread. Also its well known, Zayn does not have a team keeping him clean and hasn't since he left 1D. If someone was keeping him clean, they wouldn't allow him on instagram live at 4am, blasting music, smoking pot and slurring his words for 2 nights in a row when he released some sort of music. I also think that team would keep his sisters and their personal lives off the daily mail as well because that shit is not cute. I'm not a 1D fan, but I do follow popular culture and I dont think anyone is excusing Zayn's behaviour but he has explained why he pleaded no contest. I dont think its a coincidence that the altercation news was leaked to the press after the court rulings.

He explained in his post, had he pleaded 'not guilty' - it would have gone to a lengthy trial and it was agreed he would plead no contest in the better interest of his daughter and to minimise the disruption in her life. I am NOT saying I believe his reasoning. He IS aggressive and clearly has anger issues, he has showcased his mouth quite a few times however Yolanda is also a well known manipulator and shit stirrer. Why would he plead no contest to a harassment charge on his own property? Logically, it makes no sense. I do believe the court mandated anger management will do him good regardless. All of his siblings are of the same temperament (God help the guy who married his second sister) but that doesn't mean youre automatically violent/inflict harm.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Do we even know Khai was there? It doesn’t mention that it either Zayn’s statement or the police report. She may have been with Gigi.

puresoul

100% a sole carer needs to be present. I don’t think that’s what Zayn is though. I do get that he shouldn’t be wasted as it’s a poor example to set but it’s just so unlikely that they don’t have a night nurse and a day nurse taking on the majority of the care, it’s just the done thing among those circles.
sorry for replying to a two month old comment, but I'm just finally reading Gigi's Vogue interview from March, and she insists that they have 'no nanny, no baby nurse, none of the traditional celebrity crutches of new motherhood. (During our interview the baby stayed with her father and Zayn's mother, Trisha, who is visiting from England for a month to help.)'

Opinionsaremyown

What, was Yolanda burgling him then? A potentially armed burglar and your mother-in-law are two VERY different things. If you think it’s acceptable to be violent towards a family member rather than call the police if they enter your home and won’t leave when you ask them to, then god help your family
Did I say he was being burgled? What to switch things up to fit your narrative. He doesn’t seem to have been violent towards his mother in law who isn’t actually his family. He pushed her…. That’s it, a push to get her away from him, out house, away from his kid… we don’t know?.. If you think anyone in their right mind is calling the police because their mother law won’t leave their house you are insane. You don’t understand how the police work and if it happened to me i would would do exactly what zayn has done.

Opinionsaremyown

I would add what @everyoneistriggered said (I can’t figure out how to properly quote!) - “Not everyone had the media scrutinising their every move though.” It may happen all around the world, but I would say not to people with the reputation of the Hadids or the wealth. She would be judged harshly if she was allowing Khai around Zayn while he was doing the hard stuff. And like someone else said, Yolanda perhaps would’ve mentioned it already because it’s a sure fire way to get everyone on her side. Unless she’s trying to be as respectful as possible towards Gigi and keeping some things quiet.
She wouldn’t be judged harshly as you have people like you saying oh Gigi wouldn’t go that… she’s got wealth and a reputation. At the end of the day you have no clue what Gigi is like as a mother, she could be the worst. Her every move isn’t scrutinised either, hence all the perfect pictures on the gram and in real life her boyfriend and mother hate each other, this would have never been found out if the police hadn’t filed a report.