Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

horcrux_dr

His sister had an illegal wedding that was shut down by the police, I think he did right not going!
[/QUOTE]

He also didn't attend his youngest sister's wedding. Her name is Safaa and I believe she was also pregnant and got married when she was just 17. Maybe he didn't support the youngest sister's choices but the wedding took place pre-covid so it seems he could have attended and chose not to. As for the more recent wedding, I agree covid may play a factor in him not attending but he doesn't seem particularly close to them anymore at all.

"The incident happened just two weeks after the couple announced parting ways" how is that cheating?
Apologies, I didn't see that.
However, cheating on partners as a rumor has plagued him for so long. Apparently, he kept cheating on Perrie and it was publicly outed and played a large factor in him leaving 1D. And since he got with Gigi the rumors certainly haven't died down. Back in 2016, when he and Gigi were still together, some DMs were leaked about Zayn calling some girl gorgeous and how he couldn't stop thinking about her. Seems like he has a lot of issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

YorkshirePirlo23

That part of your post wasn’t there when I quoted you.

Did he cheat on Perrie? I wasn’t aware of that. But yeah I can easily believe he cheated on Gigi but this TOWIE girl must write bad fan fiction in her spare time or something.
Yes he did cheat on Perrie, Zayn is not a nice man, never has or never will be, yet personally I think he loved Perrie and never meant to end it, but forced when he signed the new record deal and Vougue cover with Gigi

I think it's wild that some of you demonise marijuana use so much. It's fast becoming legal in a lot of states with NYC pledging to legalise it by 2021 but due to covid haven't yet. Weed helps people with MANY issues, including anxiety and depression. I have a relative in the UK who was told by her doctor to take it for her MS pains and says it helps her mental health SO much. Zayn probably needed that to even get on the live, we literally don't know how he copes with his anxiety and where it stems from but clearly, he has different coping strategies such as drinking and weed.

Personally, I don't think he does anything deeper than that, right now. I definitely think he DID, especially when he went through that gaunt, unhealthy period but now he looks a lot healthier. I think being on the farm and free to roam on the land must really help him and Gigi and I'm glad they have that. I always thought they did animal therapy but I could be wrong. Also, when Zayn was on live, I'm sure he was at the farm and Gigi was in NYC with Khai/Yolanda as she was working, no? When Gigi posted making that dinner, she was back on the farm and Zayn had stopped going live even though he said he was planning on doing one each night. I think its funny how fast people jump to conclusions tbh. We don't even know if the baby was even in the same state as him that night realistically as they hop from the farm and NYC so often AND during the live, Zayn is clearly talking to other people in the room so he wouldn't be the only person looking after the baby if you really think Gigi would allow that shit lol.

RE Gigi's issues, I think she was a big coke head back when she got into modelling but could easily take it or leave it. I think her biggest issue is her relationship with food and overcoming all Yolanda's toxic comments. She seems a lot more healthier recently, even before her pregnancy but I've always found it weird how they make an aesthetic out of eating burgers before their runway ¹ as if anyone will actually believe that. I think Bella is the messiest Hadid sister. Her r/s with the Weeknd was BAD. Two drug addicts addicted to each other plus she was in rehab this month wasn't she? Shes been so messed up since she was 16/17, it seems Yolanda's comments got to Bella more than Gigi. The fact that she was having nose jobs and changing her face at 16 is still wild to me.
I
I think youre spot on re bella being the one whos messiest.
Was she in rebab? I didnt know this. I have seen several blind items implying shes a heavy drug user.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
It may be short for something. I've seen some people speculating its short for an Arabic name that I can't remember. It means 'the chosen one' :)

Opinionsaremyown

but i dont think you would if you had other options, they have thr money to.hire someone

But I think this is people Wilton no other option. They have family who could help or could hire the best possible care
Wong I’m afraid. Kids get murdered, abused , neglected every day and they have family. The kids have grand parents, school etc and nobody cares.

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
Have you read the full article? The things this girl is saying sounds like a badly written fan fiction.

I’m no Zayn fan and I wouldn’t doubt that he cheated on Gigi but the details are too far fetched.
Not sure if I belive it not tbh it seems vague but he cheated on Perrie quite abit so wouldn’t be Suprised 🤷‍♀️
I said it seemed vague (see the rest of the quote from my post) and wouldn’t be surprised if he did cheat on Gigi (in general) as a leopard never changes it’s spots.

Fi scot

Tbh I would say the same if it was alcohol and he was noticeably drunk on zoom and I just hope he wouldn't be intoxicated if he were the only one in the house to look after the baby. She's a baby, the least she deserves is a sober father :/
100% a sole carer needs to be present. I don’t think that’s what Zayn is though. I do get that he shouldn’t be wasted as it’s a poor example to set but it’s just so unlikely that they don’t have a night nurse and a day nurse taking on the majority of the care, it’s just the done thing among those circles.

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Not sure where people are getting it was only a verbal altercation from...he pleaded no contest to shoving Yolanda into a dresser, and calling her a "fucking Dutch slut", attempting to fight the security guard working, ⁠to harassing Gigi and telling her to "strap on some fucking balls and defend your partner against your fucking mother in my house." over the phone and referring to Khai as "the fucking sperm that came out of my fucking cock"
Do you think she wandered into the house and Zayn instantly went off on her?

idk2

VIP Member
No his snakey arm tattoo was on the opposite side of the spire and in this pic it was the same side. Turns out he had an extra spire added.
Some of the fan theories are hilarious. I think Zayn and Gigi are genuine and surprisingly as I thought with her illness she couldn't carry children (thought maybe got a surrogate) she was actually pregnant you could see the baby moving in a video. So that blew any robot baby theories out the water 😂
Her condition is treated so shouldn't be an issue to conceive - its usually an issue for pregnant women during pregnancy when their thyroid is all out of whack.

Rosa34

Chatty Member
I’ve been a fan of zayn (not anymore) since the early one direction days. I felt bad for Him cause he did used to get quite bad racial abuse etc and after he left the band. Off the point anyway I always thought Gigi and zayn were doomed. They’re polar opposites. He’s so Dark and quiet whereas she’s so outgoing and bubbly. She put her whole life on hold to be with him. She stopped going out with her friends to help him with his issues but I always thought they were doomed. No doubt Yolanda is a terrible person but there’s no excuse for abusing her and making her feel terrified. I feel bad for Gigi. I was never a fan of her but this is just an awful situation to be in

everyoneistriggered

Again, not in the real world. If someone enters my home without permission they will be getting told to fuck off. Its the same for anyone else despite how famous or rich they may be. Zayn apparently pushed Gigis mam so it’s hardly physical abuse, it’s a bloody push. If you are quite happy for someone to walk into your home uninvited and you wouldn’t say or do anything but call the police then god help you should you ever be burgled.
If i’m honest I dont really have a strong opinion on it, we don't know the context of what went down, or the history (I don't know anything about him tbh).

What I will say though is that i’m surprised you can be charged with harassment for shouting down the phone at your partner. That detail makes me think he really tried to get Jolanda to leave, asking Gigi to back him up, she refused and he obviously lost his temper. We don't know the severity of this, we know he's said things to her, but we don't know how she behaved towards him. Again I feel I need to point out that i’m in no way excusing him, I'm just being realistic in that it usually takes two to have a row. I think if he had really done harm he would have had a prison sentence or similar, but I think anger management is a positive thing, clearly he needs it.

Because of all the above I am inclined to think it's been blown out of proportion and dramatised. He didn't go looking for a fight, he’s lost his shit and he's facing the consequences.

Yeah tbh this is it, its just reality. Anger management is needed, but let's not make it something it isn't.
Oh I am too surprised that you can be charged with harassment for having a verbal altercation. My understanding that harassment is one-sided and an ongoing continous thing which makes the victim feel threatened.
I know that you’re not excusing him because in fact your opinion is similar to mine, if you look at my previous posts. I have only tried to critique the opinion that Zayn has abused her and if he has as some have suggested then harsh punishment is required due to his previous. I, like you, do not think that there was any more to the situation than a domestic argument with unsavoury things being said both sides and a shove. To others, I’m not condoning or undermining violence, I just agree with Opinionsaremyown that if someone came into you home unexpectedly, uninvited and started causing problems (if this is the case) and refused to leave then in some countries any altercations or “reasonable force” used can be seen as self defence. I remember when a burglar tried to rob a farm and got shot by the farmer, I can’t remember if the person died (they must have done) but the perp’s family tried to campaign for a conviction against the farmer. 🤦🏻‍♀️

hol20x

VIP Member
I said it seemed vague (see the rest of the quote from my post) and wouldn’t be surprised if he did cheat on Gigi (in general) as a leopard never changes it’s spots.
That part of your post wasn’t there when I quoted you.

Did he cheat on Perrie? I wasn’t aware of that. But yeah I can easily believe he cheated on Gigi but this TOWIE girl must write bad fan fiction in her spare time or something.

Rach472

Chatty Member
did she explain the holding hands 😂
I think she did but can't remember the details, she came across pretty well on LI from what I can remember. Don't get me wrong, not sticking up for him I'm sure he did cheat, I just dont think with her! 😆

Reactions: 1