Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I was just watching her live and she showed herself in the mirror and her phone case is literally of her. How self obsessed do you have to be to have a phone case with a picture of yourself?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Disneylover

VIP Member
aw really.I think Zara is really pretty but no idea what shes like in person
---
bunni bloom are they ok?🤣🤣🤣
She’s a horror, saw her on a live once saying nobody should be on benefits and they should be taken away, what about people who genuinely need them 🤬. She’s really not a nice person. Begging for gifts on live for ages too and openly said she’s there for the money and doesn’t give a shit who’s paying her. Horrible person with a very entitled attitude! If you go further back on this thread, you’ll see she’s a big liar as well!

Reactions: 2

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Can’t stand her she really does my head in, I saw her on my fyp saying she couldn’t go on tik tok basically cos of him controlling her.

lozza96

VIP Member
So ive noticed shes signed up to quite a big management that a lot of tiktokers are with so will now be getting brand deals and stuff .lets see if she now stops the gifts

nathan25

VIP Member
I seen her video about Charles being on the notes.
Why would you even say such shit when the queen literally passed away couple hours before.

She’s vile.

I seen her live the other day saying how she hates kids in character stuff. She won’t even put character stuff on Pax, so he’s not able to be like the other kids and have paw patrol socks or anything for that matter.
It all got to be neutral.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
So ive noticed shes signed up to quite a big management that a lot of tiktokers are with so will now be getting brand deals and stuff .lets see if she now stops the gifts
Is that the same people Sev is with, she's not stopped with the gifting she seems to come on later with Lawrence.

nathan25

VIP Member
I noticed she can’t get on the leaderboard this week - she looks miserable when live as she’s not getting the gifts she wants. I sen her on with Lawrance with a face like a slapped ass as he kept winning.

• Haha

Loveitme

VIP Member
Ye cheated on the ex to find someone else
She was seeing how many holidays she could get and a little fame..
He went before the birth i recon.
Ppl on the app raising her for doing such a great job on her own. She planned this bsby and to bring it up alone.... from the start. And possibly only to piss off the ex
i meam would explain a lot cos she wasnt with him for his dazzling good looks

• Haha

Glam321

Chatty Member
Shes such an attention seeker.mayb if she picked a partner that wanted to be with her she wouldn't be so needy. Lets face it Lee don't want to be with her holes apparently never around. Oh and to tell the ex partner the babys name he wanted to cause drama. All that drama on tt was caused by Lee. He's loving all the attention by his ex and zara. What a prick id drop him.

_uwu_

Chatty Member
They slept together at a tiktok event. But I’m surprised he doesn’t have his own thread, he’s a walking scrambled beg on toast

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Anyone know what’s happened tonight on that Lee’s live? Seen a few comments saying someone called the police out to do a welfare check on his kid?? 😲😲