Zaralovesxo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zara has 124k followers and used to be lovely until she started joining in with the begs .all she does all day is go live and begs

Reactions: 9
About time this beg had her own thread 👏

I agree she was lovely until she started the weekly rankings.
Shouting “Thank you daddy” to kammy every time he would gift whilst her partner was sat next to her.
Then she apparently slept with Karl James at Tokfest.
Apparently they still see each other now that’s why she don’t go live with him anymore.

She’s all over my fyp with Lawrance saying about how the cost of living don’t bother her or her gifters 😡

Now she’s body shaming. I don’t like Grace but they are as bad as each other. Drama, they love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t stand her voice it’s like nails down a blackboard 😖😖😖

She is living in a fantasy land same as all the other begs, all will come crashing to the ground when the gifts dry up

• Heart
Reactions: 4
About time this beg had her own thread 👏

I agree she was lovely until she started the weekly rankings.
Shouting “Thank you daddy” to kammy every time he would gift whilst her partner was sat next to her.
Then she apparently slept with Karl James at Tokfest.
Apparently they still see each other now that’s why she don’t go live with him anymore.

She’s all over my fyp with Lawrance saying about how the cost of living don’t bother her or her gifters 😡

Now she’s body shaming. I don’t like Grace but they are as bad as each other. Drama, they love it.
wow, you my friend have come in fast with the piping hot tea and I'm here for it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She isn't my cup of tea but she must have money anyway. I know this begging is an easy way of making money but the other big begs had nothing before they started. Whereas she has a nice car, house etc. So if it all stopped tomorrow I doubt she would be that bothered.

Reactions: 3
She isn't my cup of tea but she must have money anyway. I know this begging is an easy way of making money but the other big begs had nothing before they started. Whereas she has a nice car, house etc. So if it all stopped tomorrow I doubt she would be that bothered.
I think that makes it even more gross tbh!

Reactions: 6
Regards her body shaming Gracie and I'm no fan of hers a lot of men find stick thin women unattractive and much prefer a curvy girl.

Ohhh lala

I might take up residence in here seeing as Mankey and Scare have dried up

I can’t stand her, I gave nothing against peoples accents or where they are from, I quite like all accents but her voice! OMG it grates on my last nerve!

She openly begs, she’s arrogant with it, she is yet another one who ignores her child when battling. She is up her own arse I could go on and on and on lol. But I will save myself and you all from my moansssss lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
About time this one had her own thread. Can't stand her! All she does is beg for gifts and run her mouth

I seen her video about Charles being on the notes.
Why would you even say such tit when the queen literally passed away couple hours before.

She’s vile.

I seen her live the other day saying how she hates kids in character stuff. She won’t even put character stuff on Pax, so he’s not able to be like the other kids and have paw patrol socks or anything for that matter.
It all got to be neutral.

Reactions: 2
Poor kid will grow up with up with issues and it’ll be her fault

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She was trying to be DiFfErEnT, hardly original though seeing as she copied Angelina Jolie🥴🥴😂

Reactions: 3
Yes his name is Paxton. She calls him Pax. She never got him he’s either with his dad or her mum. She tries making out he has behavioural problems because he’s naughty. Ummmm maybe if you actually spend time with him and not throw a I pad at him he will start listening to you. She has been bringing him in on her videos now as it brings in the views. People been telling her on lives that she should take him to the doctor and claim pip for him.
Personally I don’t think there is anything wrong he’s just spoilt and always gets is own way. If he don’t he kicks off.
I can not believe she choose TikTok over her relationship. Eliot was lovely too.

Reactions: 4