Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glam321

Chatty Member
Eh is that what that tt was abiut I thought it was about her ex and her son. She's not due until April??

Reactions: 2

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Saw it too. She'd eat herself. Getting stressed at the old dude bc he was taking up the mirror. Like what..
Also I think how obsessed can she be with a man that she has to put him first. 2nd holiday and pax is still with his dad....
I don’t really know anything about her. This was only the second time I’ve watched her. I’ve read here but how comes she is never with her son?

Two TTS to digest, number 1 - the way she was brushing that poor kids hair, surely she uses a tangle teezer so why can’t she use that and some deranging spray (not 10 in 1 hair protector!!) to brush her poor child’s hair. Obviously only buys for vanity for herself and the clothes for her child. 2 - “you can’t conceive on your own” so she’s saying her child isn’t her ex/partner/fiancé/poor unfortunate soul??

Glam321

Chatty Member
I really don't think she's much liked. Mayb a little lonely as the other half is giving all the attention to the other girls online and in real oufe. Y does she think he always wants to be at 'work'

Glam321

Chatty Member
She doesn't cook for 1? She doesn't cook for p either. Someone sub snd grab the tea for us.... grabby I'd only on sub and spilling the tea kn y she's so sad about Lee and y he's left her....