Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nathan25

VIP Member
Has she had her kid taken off her,just seen her recent video
His dad has him. He’s perfectly safe.
I don’t like Zara but it’s not fair on Pax to keep him away from his mummy. He will be asking for her I’m sure.
That’s not the way to go about it.
Mind you she did it to Pax dad and stopped him seeing him for weeks.
Seems Zara is putting her new fella before anyone and Paxton dad and his family are not happy with it.

Reactions: 4

Loveitme

VIP Member
that waffle about her showing her kids online to document memories 🤣same crap they all come out with.Its almost as if your photos and videos dont save to you camera roll🥱

Disneylover

VIP Member
Someone put the bebys called bunny blume? Which biscuits possibly ment to say bloom? Wow yhats if course kate price childs name donunususl yes but not unque in the sense katie prices child has that name. I mean she's keeping these ppl hanging on. Pretty sad really. Tbh who really cares
---

Duno who shed be more unlucky looking like tbh. Zaras full of filters online and Lee well he's not very fortunate looking
Let’s face it, she’ll give the poor baby a terrible name we already know that because her son is called Pax 🤦🏻‍♀️
The baby is lovely but there’s no doubt who her Father is, poor old Lee, as if cash grabbing Zara would have gone near him if he didn’t have a few quid. I‘ve said it before, she was defo after a footballer type but she had to settle for unfortunate looking Lee 😂.
How long do we give it before he’s fucked off, probably six months if that seeing as they already split for a bit while she was pregnant. As for dragging the baby name reveal out, nobody cares babe, you’re a nobody 🫠

Glam321

Chatty Member
I don’t really know anything about her. This was only the second time I’ve watched her. I’ve read here but how comes she is never with her son?
I'm not 100% sure but she went to mykonos about 2 months or so back and ask p dad to have him so she could go with her new fella and when she got back he wouldn't allow her to take p home and has stayed with his dad ever since. Bit there's lots to it
So say zara wouldn't allow p to see his dad it went to court and ps dad was granted access after not being able to c him for 6 months or so. Seems she's living the high life now with new fella with no regards for her little boy.
Some one on her luve asked where p was and every1 went in on said 'troll' asking them where their child was. I dont think zara realises she was alway kn live with her son so obvs ppl are going to ask why she's bever with him. It's not trolling when you put ur whole life over social media
---
She seems right lonely. I dont recon she's gotbany friends and well wug man came along with bags full of money and she went with it

Last edited:

Mardymermaid

Chatty Member
Even some of the other tiktok begs look awkward sometimes when she is just sat with her poor baby on live all day. Priorities are all wrong

Reactions: 3

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Ohhh she’s pregnant!
---
She looks quite far gone so I’m guessing she was pregnant when she went to Ibiza

• Wow

Disneylover

VIP Member
I can’t stick this horrid little wag wannabe! The absolute kip of her fella, you can tell she’s defo tried for a footballer but ended up with that skank 😂. Who the fuck calls a kid Paxton?! She’s thick as pig shit too.
She was on one of Lawrence’s lives once slagging off people who claim benefits (I know, the irony) she need to be careful because things can change in a second, she might need benefits one day.
What happened with her son?

Glam321

Chatty Member
whats the crack with her dog and the day old pup? does she breed dogs ? did all the other pups die or something ?
I think her female unintentionally bred with her brother. I'm sure it was unintentional though bc I recall her nappying her when she was in season.
Not sure y she only had 1 pup though dogs normally multi pup don't they
---
I can’t stick this horrid little wag wannabe! The absolute kip of her fella, you can tell she’s defo tried for a footballer but ended up with that skank 😂. Who the fuck calls a kid Paxton?! She’s thick as pig shit too.
She was on one of Lawrence’s lives once slagging off people who claim benefits (I know, the irony) she need to be careful because things can change in a second, she might need benefits one day.
What happened with her son?
She defo didn't pick looks when she met new fella.
P went to his dad's so she could go on holiday alone with the new fella( the first time) and ps dad wouldn't let her take him back home when she got back but lots of tooing and froing as to whether she stopped sad from having access. I'm sure they're still fighting it out in court.
Not going to help she's now pregnant again.

Tiktoklurker

Two TTS to digest, number 1 - the way she was brushing that poor kids hair, surely she uses a tangle teezer so why can’t she use that and some deranging spray (not 10 in 1 hair protector!!) to brush her poor child’s hair. Obviously only buys for vanity for herself and the clothes for her child. 2 - “you can’t conceive on your own” so she’s saying her child isn’t her ex/partner/fiancé/poor unfortunate soul??
No think she meant that she’d have needed help to conceive - IVF etc. bit funny considering she said she accidentally fell pregnant when she trapped Elliot

Glam321

Chatty Member
That poor baby. Doesn't sleep in the day bc she's so fucking loud constantly eye fucking rhe screen and chatting to everyone else on live. Poor baby wants a little bit of peace

Loppylou89

VIP Member
i guess the rest of the litter cant have made it ,ive never heard about a dog only having one pup but i know nothing about dogs so who knows .Maybe they didnt know she was pregnant and had some complications .

Agree re the new fella.His hair 🫠🫠🫠 and the turkey teeth.Maybe hes lovely though or loaded 🤷🏻‍♀️
My sisters mini sausage dog has recently had a puppy and whilst the vet thought she had at least two inside, only one was born. She was checked over and there only ever was one so it is possible. Maybe it’s dependent on the size of the dog.

I wonder if she will keep the puppy what with a baby on the way

_uwu_

Chatty Member
She’s known as a ming who cheated on her fella, rinsed him, and uses her kids as accessories. Lee is another ming who still goes out like he’s 18 and is a massive creep. They both deserve each other 🤣