Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Ohhh lala

I might take up residence in here seeing as Mankey and Scare have dried up

I can’t stand her, I gave nothing against peoples accents or where they are from, I quite like all accents but her voice! OMG it grates on my last nerve!

She openly begs, she’s arrogant with it, she is yet another one who ignores her child when battling. She is up her own arse I could go on and on and on lol. But I will save myself and you all from my moansssss lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

lozza96

VIP Member
Zara has 124k followers and used to be lovely until she started joining in with the begs .all she does all day is go live and begs

Reactions: 9

nathan25

VIP Member
About time this beg had her own thread 👏

I agree she was lovely until she started the weekly rankings.
Shouting “Thank you daddy” to kammy every time he would gift whilst her partner was sat next to her.
Then she apparently slept with Karl James at Tokfest.
Apparently they still see each other now that’s why she don’t go live with him anymore.

She’s all over my fyp with Lawrance saying about how the cost of living don’t bother her or her gifters 😡

Now she’s body shaming. I don’t like Grace but they are as bad as each other. Drama, they love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

0reobby

Finallllly she has her own thread! Thought I was going crazy feeling like the only one who couldn’t stand her 🤯
What a sad life on live up until allll hours, I’ve watched the odd time and she constantly says she’s going to get off the live but then never does as she sees a few more people have joined and she’s so money hungry. Wouldn’t mind if she was actually entertaining but she just stares vapidly at the comments, reads a question then forgets to answer
Say what you want about covid now but in the heights of it she was one of those crying and refusing to wear a mask, get a grip!

She’s commonly seen pottering around Liverpool One aimlessly looking absolutely in loveee with herself

Reactions: 8

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
So shes broke up with lee because hes been paying a sex worker and shes found out and apparently she saud he was coercive controlling and baby is due nect week

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Tiktoklurker

She isn't my cup of tea but she must have money anyway. I know this begging is an easy way of making money but the other big begs had nothing before they started. Whereas she has a nice car, house etc. So if it all stopped tomorrow I doubt she would be that bothered.
I used to live Liverpool for years and do still have friends there, would go back in a heartbeat though!

She doesn’t have money herself,her ex has money. Her ex father is Alfie McCaughran, is would be very wealthy. Eliot built himself up on the back of that and has a few businesses too.
None of her money is her own especially now with tik tok.
she bled Eliot dry when they were together and was absolutely demanding, his sisters soon distancing themselves from her because he wouldn’t listen to them and they would have ripped her head off if they were near her apparently.
She cheated on Eliot so many time in the relationship and he just couldn’t let it go, let her go - just too nice
His family tried to get him to leave her before she had Pax and the gossip is she trapped Eliot.

She also doesn’t work in “finance” she works in a bank call centre.

her friend Zac is just as bad news as she is ifykyk

Fuck sake just read that all back and I apologise for the grammar, I was half sleeping!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Them videos of her doing ‘outfit of the day’ with turkey teeth are so cringe!!! 🙈😂😂😂😂

The way she talks to him like she does to Pax.. ‘Right Lee what are you wearing today’ and ‘where are we going today Lee’

What a fucking nob he is 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Disneylover

VIP Member
Come to the Trafford Centre with me and Bunni Bloom 🤣🤣🤣 does she realise what a cunt she’s making of herself and that poor child 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I'm amazed not more people add to this, what a horrible person she is. She is hard and heartless to how the rest of the nation is coping with hard times. How dare anyone bring their poverty onto her and Lawrence's Live at Ten o clock at night says she. She wants to go out and buy another bag and tough if you and your kids are hungry, go to a food bank she says. More to the point, I want to know who would gift this idiot of a woman.

You know to be fair to her, if she just done her fashion hauls and not go Live to beg, she would be ok, because those who choose to watch her could no doubt afford to buy the same kind of stuff.

Last edited:

Mrskane29

VIP Member
She isn't my cup of tea but she must have money anyway. I know this begging is an easy way of making money but the other big begs had nothing before they started. Whereas she has a nice car, house etc. So if it all stopped tomorrow I doubt she would be that bothered.
I think that makes it even more gross tbh!

Queeny.x

how I've been waiting for this.

Where to start.

Well she was never nice to begin with because if anyone had watched her from day one she used to come one with random and terrorised them. I mean proper rip into them for no reason at all just for pure "entertainment"

You know just because you don't say something directly like "send me gifts" if you say "let's do the leaderboard" & "come on guys work together" that's exactly the same thing. You don't get up the leader board on taps or fresh air so for you to say your doing the leaderboard your asking for gifts. Come on zara your not that thick you know exactly what your doing.

All this gifting is a form is gambling. Imagine paying £300 to get a shoutout "big up tim" nah I know what I'd rather spend my money on than a shoutout.

Have you noticed in every scenario she's the victim? The hard done to one. She has no friends outside ticktok. Oh don't worry becuse now she's got a friend in Paula 🤣

Notice her mod Paula is the one encouraging the leaderboard aswell and keeps sharing the live to the big gifters but NEVER gifts. Yes take note 🖊

Where is kammy these days seen the light and so will bearus and Tim and all the rest. They carry her so if she lost her couple of big gifters she wouldn't even make top 99.

Her relationship is on the rocks solely because of tiktok. They were fine before the app. Notice how she secretly likes elliot not being visible in lives anymore it gets her more male attention.

Something happened with karl james during tokfest but she don't want to say what. She wasn't even wearing her engagement ring at tokfest and didn't ask about pax all night. She showed herself up big time. Elliot came on the live and was arguing with her during tokfest.

Notice how there's a theme she's doing the same thing with speedo that she did with karl. Infact worse. Spends hours live with him flirting it's enough to make your toes curl with second hand embarrassment.

Not being funny but perhaps she should of had kids because she's got no time for him. She's at work while he's at nursery and he's palmed off to him nans most weekends. The nan that's not stable remember.

I feel sorry for elliot he deserves way better than zara, he seems like a fab dad. He's the one that gets up with him and settles him why she's on live all night. Once in a blue moon if elliot not there she will look after him. She cares more about the mutts than her own son.

Let's not talk about how she let's them lick inside her mouth and lips its vile.

Am I missing something when people say she's beautiful? 🤣 no sorry I can't see it. I'm not saying she's ugly but she's just average girl next door. Notice how she don't like showing her side profile much 👃🤥

• Heart

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
I'm amazed not more people add to this, what a horrible person she is. She is hard and heartless to how the rest of the nation is coping with hard times. How dare anyone bring their poverty onto her and Lawrence's Live at Ten o clock at night says she. She wants to go out and buy another bag and tough if you and your kids are hungry, go to a food bank she says. More to the point, I want to know who would gift this idiot of a woman.

You know to be fair to her, if she just done her fashion hauls and not go Live to beg, she would be ok, because those who choose to watch her could no doubt afford to buy the same kind of stuff.
Agreed! What an absolute selfish, ignorant person she is. I watched the video of what she said…. Darling… the person you had your kid with is loaded… he didn’t want kids yet… I’ll say no more. Your calculating, conniving and a beg.

She’s also a wish version of Stacey Solomon 🤣 and that’s not a compliment

Brummiebird

VIP Member
She was saying this morning she viuld never live with another man.... hmm no family upbringing for bunni there. She wants a bf and aanted her baby but never intended to live with baby daddy.Weird very weird.
Clearly needs the single parent element of Universal Credit to fund her Primark hauls.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Glam321

Chatty Member
Oh dear, if this is true it couldn’t have happened to a nicer cunt 🤪. He is 100% the type to be paying sex workers. Not so cocky now are you Zara babe 😂
I wouldn't ho near him or his toupee if u paid me. I'm really not sure what she saw in him apart from money and possible a way in to fame (I use that term very loosely,as loose as her lol). I think the only other people who want to sleep with him would he sec workers snd only because they're bring paid...

• Haha

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
"Bay-bee gerl" is 4 weeks old and still has no name, roughly translated to....attention seeking, keeping all her followers waiting and checking every 5 minutes.

Blueberrymuffin

About time this one had her own thread. Can't stand her! All she does is beg for gifts and run her mouth

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Regards her body shaming Gracie and I'm no fan of hers a lot of men find stick thin women unattractive and much prefer a curvy girl.