Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover

VIP Member
Oh dear, if this is true it couldn’t have happened to a nicer cunt 🤪. He is 100% the type to be paying sex workers. Not so cocky now are you Zara babe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

gemgemgemgem1990

Why is she posting videos with her ex's face scribbled out saying she wanted the perfect family 😅 Gurl, you cheated on him multiple times and wouldn't stop with the TikTok's, read the room

Whatishappening123

Chatty Member
About time this beg had her own thread 👏

I agree she was lovely until she started the weekly rankings.
Shouting “Thank you daddy” to kammy every time he would gift whilst her partner was sat next to her.
Then she apparently slept with Karl James at Tokfest.
Apparently they still see each other now that’s why she don’t go live with him anymore.

She’s all over my fyp with Lawrance saying about how the cost of living don’t bother her or her gifters 😡

Now she’s body shaming. I don’t like Grace but they are as bad as each other. Drama, they love it.
wow, you my friend have come in fast with the piping hot tea and I'm here for it!!

• Haha

Glam321

Chatty Member
That crep dhe spouted is all contraindication. No need to plaster kids on socials. Infact a lot of celebs bc they know the dangers. She wants the freebies though

lululalalulu

VIP Member
I can’t stand her voice it’s like nails down a blackboard 😖😖😖

She is living in a fantasy land same as all the other begs, all will come crashing to the ground when the gifts dry up

• Heart

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
She’s a horror, saw her on a live once saying nobody should be on benefits and they should be taken away, what about people who genuinely need them 🤬. She’s really not a nice person. Begging for gifts on live for ages too and openly said she’s there for the money and doesn’t give a shit who’s paying her. Horrible person with a very entitled attitude! If you go further back on this thread, you’ll see she’s a big liar as well!
Od rather be on benefits than a TikTok scrounger.

Reactions: 4

steste

Chatty Member
I’ve always found it bizarre that people gift this vacant girl who sits on live in full going out makeup while spending no time with her kid.

nathan25

VIP Member
Yes his name is Paxton. She calls him Pax. She never got him he’s either with his dad or her mum. She tries making out he has behavioural problems because he’s naughty. Ummmm maybe if you actually spend time with him and not throw a I pad at him he will start listening to you. She has been bringing him in on her videos now as it brings in the views. People been telling her on lives that she should take him to the doctor and claim pip for him.
Personally I don’t think there is anything wrong he’s just spoilt and always gets is own way. If he don’t he kicks off.
I can not believe she choose TikTok over her relationship. Eliot was lovely too.

Glam321

Chatty Member
Glad she didn't get with speedo. He had a lucky escape. Her new guy such a looker 🤢🤢 mind ti her anyone is a catch if they have lots of 💰💰💰

thedance

Live last night she said to boxer she’s going trough a breakup since April and his reply was “Ye when was toc fest “ she answered March and quickly changed subject

• Haha

nathan25

VIP Member
Oh yes she loved herself ok. Always showing off and saying how the gas and electric going up don’t bother her.
She is disgusting how she sits there playing battles every night.
She used to wear little tops when she knew kammy was on then scream “ Thank you daddy” whilst her fiancé sat next to her.
Then apparently she slept with Karl the night before Tokfest. You don’t see them live together anymore. People have said they still see each other and he was apparently driving a couple of weeks ago when she was on live in the passenger side. She accidentally moved the camera over and everyone asked was it Karl, she didn’t answer.

Yet you got Karl flirting with all women to get gifts. He tells everyone he’s single.

Glam321

Chatty Member
Anyone else see the live yesterday where someone asked if the baby was planned and he said noway not at my age she trapped me

• Wow

Glam321

Chatty Member
I feel dead sad for zara. What she's doing to that boy of hers. She's not had him in her full care for at least 2 months. Quite happy to put that chappy b4 her poor boy. Man she needs to grow up and start taking some responsibilities.

Redgirl81

VIP Member
So shes broke up with lee because hes been paying a sex worker and shes found out and apparently she saud he was coercive controlling and baby is due nect week
Love a bit of karma. She was obsessed with rubbing her new relationship in Elliotts face and his family so I’m glad it’s all gone tits up.

Poor kid though, I think she will go back to him.

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Shes going off it tonight as ex refused to hand pax back after looking after him while she was on holiday. Shes saying ex doesnt contribute a penny, pax has no toys at his dads, cosleeps with his dad saying they are a vile family trying to destroy her and her bfs lives. She has not mentioned her ex reasons for keeping him but he must be breaching the court order.

Trace

VIP Member
I’ve just started following her but had to quickly delete as her voice hurts my head 😩 I can not deal with her. She had been on live and the baby was crying and she just ignored her and carried on pulling her hair out? Today she come up on live and now she panicking as her baby needs feeding but that then only gives her 30 mins to get herself ready to go out 🙈 maybe get off live then and get yourself ready before maybe? I dunno maybe that’s just me being a PRACTICAL parent

• Haha
They had split then got back, she is only telling people now to play the victim.
I’m glad her ex has taken control and left her. She now is coming across not a nice person and her life is just tik tok etc very sad actually but each to three own.