Zara McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these little kids putting fave couple and tagging him saying forgive her? It's not that easy she has lied to him for nearly a year forced herself into his house, begged him to purpose after a few months and when he didn't cheated on him...what's perfect about this couple? Someone tell me...
Also love that Sam is ignoring it ands living his best life on his story 😂

Reactions: 9
All these little kids putting fave couple and tagging him saying forgive her? It's not that easy she has lied to him for nearly a year forced herself into his house, begged him to purpose after a few months and when he didn't cheated on him...what's perfect about this couple? Someone tell me...
Also love that Sam is ignoring it ands living his best life on his story 😂
I’ve only just recently watched the episodes she is in and her actions make it so much worse. Just the fact she lied for so long and tried to worm her way into his home and basically lock him down by mentioning getting married all the time. She is shameful! I hope he’s blocked her 😂😂 is she 12!!

Reactions: 5
Oh sweet Jesus. I couldn’t even finish that video. She’s making such a fool of herself. I feel so embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 7
Have I been transported back to 2004?! Is this a 14 year old on bebo?!

I am MORTIFIED

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Laughing at boring two faced Melissa calling her a fame bleep on MIC and Zara saying she’d never been called anything like that before... maybe she doesn’t read here after all 🙄😂😂 also don’t understand why she’s now friends with Tiff when they were clearly both bitching about her for Melissa to say that? The mind boggles 🙈
Lol Melissas face when she said that was priceless 😂😲 I wouldn’t have been as calm as Zara lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
im sorry like im younger than her and even i find it absolutely embarrassing like would you even dare

omg i am SCREAMING at that video 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 social media is a disease and celebs are bleeping ill man what the hell is that

Reactions: 14
Which normal person would look at that and actually think "Hm maybe I should give her another chance," what was she expecting?

She's just made herself look like a psycho and so desperate. Nothing good can come from this except he'll resent her even more for embarrassing him so much.

Reactions: 10
Sorry I’ve never posted on this thread before but honestly that video has made me rage!!!! You cheated on him, why are you trying to guilt trip him to make him take you back? And all the pathetic comments on it, if it was the other Way round and he had cheated on her.. can you imagine the comments!!!! Why is it ok for her to do just because she’s a female! I hope he doesn’t give her another chance.

Reactions: 22
I can’t believe she is willingly making herself look such an embarrassment?! Why on earth would someone admit cheating and beg for someone back so publicly?

Reactions: 10
Sorry I’ve never posted on this thread before but honestly that video has made me rage!!!! You cheated on him, why are you trying to guilt trip him to make him take you back? And all the pathetic comments on it, if it was the other Way round and he had cheated on her.. can you imagine the comments!!!! Why is it ok for her to do just because she’s a female! I hope he doesn’t give her another chance.
Oh believe me there has been bad comments too but she is very quick at deleting
Mine got deleted ASAP

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Something fishy is going on, for sure. There is an account called sam_b420_ which likes all of her photos ..... I wonder if that’s Sam’s “non work” account?

Shes commenting back to everyone thats tagging him saying to forgive her and they were amazing together, how manipulative? Id love to see Louise's face when she saw this 😂😂
Spot on - she is so manipulative. God, she’s scary.

Last edited:
I hope Sam doesn’t think the whole world wants them to get back together by seeing these comments on the video. I hope he realises she’s deleting bad comments!! She’s actually nuts

She’s being dishonest by deleting the comments and making it seem everyone wants them to rekindle

Reactions: 9
I have a feeling he will take her back...
As much as I want him to move on and be with someone who will not ditch him for an “upgrade” I just think he will cave.

Reactions: 4
that video is so toxic... getting your followers to comment on it and tag your ex so he’ll feel pressured to take you back after you cheated (and spent a year being a suuuper possessive paranoid gf)? i really really hope sam sticks to his guns here

Reactions: 13
Anyone remember piczo back in the day? I'm going back a bit I think. It's like when you make your boyfriend a page dedicated to him 🤮 14 year old behaviour!! I bet all the MIC cast are having a right laugh at her 🤣🤣 Sam must be getting the piss taken out of him left, right and centre.

If you love him dont shag someone else 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That video is so bleeping dramatic, you’d think he was dead but Zara is just a scumbag cheat 🤢

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.