Zara McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he watches the videos and goes 'yes all the good memories that are now ruined because you cheated.' Look what we coule of kept having if you weren't such a fame hungry bleep 😂 he'll look at some of those photos and just be reminded about his instincts and how he should have trusted himself.

I also find the video very manipulating, like he's allowed to not want to be with her without her posting a crappy video of their relationship. So controlling

Reactions: 13
I knew a woman who was cheated on and her husband posted a video just like this. It was awful. We were all so embarrassed for her, I remember showing my boyfriend at the time and wondering why she’d allowed him to air their dirty laundry like that. They were in their 40s. Anyway it turned out it was with her go ahead so everyone would see how sorry he was and stop questioning what was going on... then he cheated again and they divorced 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
People spamming his comments saying reply to zara need to leave him alone and grow up

Reactions: 9
People spamming his comments saying reply to zara need to leave him alone and grow up
I just feel soo bad for him!! Honestly the double standards are absolutely ridiculous. Imagine if he cheated I’m sure people wouldn’t be posting on her posts saying take Sam back would they?

She manipulated him for age and was crazy yet she should be allowed another chance? She was regularly shouting at him and swearing , not letting him even near tiff. Guilty much. He looks so much happier without her 🤔 I reckon she’s going to be single for a long time after this. Bet Adam Collard is loving this 😂😂 I will be SO disappointed if he takes her back.

Reactions: 8
I just feel soo bad for him!! Honestly the double standards are absolutely ridiculous. Imagine if he cheated I’m sure people wouldn’t be posting on her posts saying take Sam back would they?

She manipulated him for age and was crazy yet she should be allowed another chance? She was regularly shouting at him and swearing , not letting him even near tiff. Guilty much. He looks so much happier without her 🤔 I reckon she’s going to be single for a long time after this. Bet Adam Collard is loving this 😂😂 I will be SO disappointed if he takes her back.
Honestly I will be gutted if he takes her back, I really like Sam although I know he's a previous cheat and blah blah he was constantly around serial cheats like Spencer Matthew, Jamie laing and mutton not exactly the best role models even his sister! I think he is a sweet person and deserves better

Reactions: 10
Honestly I will be gutted if he takes her back, I really like Sam although I know he's a previous cheat and blah blah he was constantly around serial cheats like Spencer Matthew, Jamie laing and mutton not exactly the best role models even his sister! I think he is a sweet person and deserves better
I love him too I Think he needs a race thread hahah. I haven’t always liked him on Mic but they are all as bad as each other but on Celebs go dating I thought he was so funny and down to earth and he is hot as well. And I genuinely think he tried with Zara .. even when she would scream and him he just took it and didn’t raise his voice to her or anything like that. I want him to find a nice girlfriend one day 😂😂 and like you said being around Spencer Etc probs didn’t help and he was really young when he first started he probs just wanted to be one of the lads

Reactions: 3

And Psycho Zara is liking all their comments on his post ... he only posted it half an hour ago ... she’s an absolute stalker! Leave the man alone girl.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
And Psycho Zara is liking all their comments on his post ... he only posted it half an hour ago ... she’s an absolute stalker! Leave the man alone girl.
She is proper psycho isn’t she. She has the weird crazy eyes to go with it. I literally don’t even remember her on love island 🤔🤔 she didn’t stay long did she. I had to unfollow her on insta as I couldn’t cope with the boobs out all the time .. she is crazyyy 🥱

Reactions: 5
I love him too I Think he needs a race thread hahah. I haven’t always liked him on Mic but they are all as bad as each other but on Celebs go dating I thought he was so funny and down to earth and he is hot as well. And I genuinely think he tried with Zara .. even when she would scream and him he just took it and didn’t raise his voice to her or anything like that. I want him to find a nice girlfriend one day 😂😂 and like you said being around Spencer Etc probs didn’t help and he was really young when he first started he probs just wanted to be one of the lads
I feel the same, always thought she was horrible so attention seeking on her stories too constantly filming him and showing they were couple goals eww, I so hope he finds the right girl who treats him right! She just liked his picture... Leave him alone its creepy

Love top comment

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I feel the same, always thought she was horrible so attention seeking on her stories too constantly filming him and showing they were couple goals eww, I so hope he finds the right girl who treats him right! She just liked his picture... Leave him alone its creepy
she was always posting stories when he was on his xbox wanting his attention So needy. I’ve said it before I’ll say it again she’s done him a favour as he was never gonna get rid was she. She needs to stop now she’s just embarrassing herself. I’m pretty sure that isn’t the way to win someone bac

Reactions: 7
she was always posting stories when he was on his xbox wanting his attention So needy. I’ve said it before I’ll say it again she’s done him a favour as he was never gonna get rid was she. She needs to stop now she’s just embarrassing herself. I’m pretty sure that isn’t the way to win someone bac
I think the worst thing she did was asking him on the stories if she could turn his spare room into her dressing room and he said no... Next day I need someone to design me a dressing room 😂😂 forced him to let her move in

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the worst thing she did was asking him on the stories if she could turn his spare room into her dressing room and he said no... Next day I need someone to design me a dressing room 😂😂 forced him to let her move in
She forced him into most things tbf 😂😂 the amount of times she said she wanted to marry him and move in 😬

Reactions: 3
Honest to god I am dying inside watching that video! Isn’t she in her mid 20s? Didn’t video montages stop after Bebo? If this was a man wouldn’t we be calling him an emotional abuser and a gaslighter? Is Zara devastated about swapping Kensington for Hornchurch? And Harrods for Lakeside? Why are all the comments support? Why did Jac Jossa comment saying beautiful couple? Can she relate? Why are my friends liking this video in support? My god

• Haha
Reactions: 26
in next weeks spoiler, does she just burst in to tears and fess up at the dinner?
idk im starting to think it really is all fake for the show now.

Reactions: 7
There are no tears yet she pretends to be crying🤷🏻‍♀️ She can’t even squeeze out one tear to at least pretend to be sorry

she cries more when Sam is in the same room as Tiff than she does when it’s found out that she’s opened her legs for the backstage crew

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.