Zara McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 263829 does anyone else feel she photoshops her legs I mean, I dont know how it works but her shadow her legs look so short???
Cant stop stalking her and Sam at the moment 😅
Whether its photoshop or not, but if it isnt the way her leg is twisted, like really twisted round. Lmao so cringe surprised she isnt spaghetti like the amount she stretches and poses in such odd ways lmao (sorry for the spaghetti thing it made sense in my head at the time of writing)

Reactions: 5
Whether its photoshop or not, but if it isnt the way her leg is twisted, like really twisted round. Lmao so cringe surprised she isnt spaghetti like the amount she stretches and poses in such odd ways lmao (sorry for the spaghetti thing it made sense in my head at the time of writing)
Reminds me of those dolls you could get “Betty Spaghetti” and they were just really bendy 😂 Zara Spaghetti

Reactions: 13
I find the ridiculous posing outside shops so pathetic and for some reason with Zara it just comes across as quite desperate, like she is begging for attention (probably Sam's).

I live in a big city and you see this posing a lot outside designer stores here, it's hilariously embarrassing.

Reactions: 10
I find the ridiculous posing outside shops so pathetic and for some reason with Zara it just comes across as quite desperate, like she is begging for attention (probably Sam's).

I live in a big city and you see this posing a lot outside designer stores here, it's hilariously embarrassing.
Same i used to live in Central in 1 of them old victorian houses and would die of embarrassment for people using the door steps for photo ops

• Haha
Reactions: 9
omg no, im cringing so bad. ive listened to this before but just noticed from 2:26 zara tries to do an ariana grande style riff and it just sounds so out of place and weird

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't stand how she sucks in her tummy for every pic..legs are clearly photoshopped. Doesn't even look attractive, just ridiculous 😂 Just take a normal photo Zara ffs

Reactions: 8
Just watched the ep of made in Chelsea with Sam and Zara where he says he flies home early to see her when she’s on the X factor and she is horrible to him and tells him to go home god I feel so sorry for him. What a witch she is. I think she was the only girlfriend he didn’t actually cheat on😂😂

Sorry me again 😂 I’m binging it whilst in isolating she is absolutely horrible to him!!! I actually think I dislike her 😮

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Laughing at boring two faced Melissa calling her a fame bleep on MIC and Zara saying she’d never been called anything like that before... maybe she doesn’t read here after all 🙄😂😂 also don’t understand why she’s now friends with Tiff when they were clearly both bitching about her for Melissa to say that? The mind boggles 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I love her song! But is it just me or her manicures always properly vile?! If you know, you know

Reactions: 1
omg no, im cringing so bad. ive listened to this before but just noticed from 2:26 zara tries to do an ariana grande style riff and it just sounds so out of place and weird

Argh that is so cringeworthy! She can hold a tune I guess but there’s nothing special about her voice at all.

• Heart
Advertising lip glosses now. The majority of her followers are aged 12 and have no money, also we’re in a global pandemic and we have to wear face masks, so who is wasting money on lip glosses?

Also, I may have taken a photo from last night’s MIC ......I just can’t get over the cross eyes 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Argh that is so cringeworthy! She can hold a tune I guess but there’s nothing special about her voice at all.
I really do like the song tbh it’s a good pop song. Her voice is so nasally though and not good at all 😂

Watching the series before lockdown of MiC and she is absolutely crazy!!! She did Sam a favour by cheating on him he’s well rid. She is actually horrendous I want to slap her 😂😂 she is horrible I can’t believe how much of her tit he put up with

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.