Zara McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her latest grid post she looks like if she breathes in anymore she will pass out

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet he's mortified about that video, she needs to get a grip.
Some things don't need to be said to their million followers?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I cannot cope with the level of second hand embarrassment I have for her!!
She’s totally mortifying him by things like that! Show her maturity levels to be honest!
She’s also deleting any negative Comments 😂

Reactions: 15
I cannot cope with the level of second hand embarrassment I have for her!!
She’s totally mortifying him by things like that! Show her maturity levels to be honest!
She’s also deleting any negative Comments 😂
Shes commenting back to everyone thats tagging him saying to forgive her and they were amazing together, how manipulative? Id love to see Louise's face when she saw this 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Zara is taking drastic action after realising she’s lost her spot on Made in Chelsea. I’m not sure why she’s so worried though when she has multiple other careers including pop star, fitness expert, nutrition expert, documentary maker and advisor to the government.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh no if I were Sam I'd be ashamed 🤦‍♀️ how embarrassing, shes desperate to cling on to MIC isnt she!?

Reactions: 14
That video is so embarrassing. Have some self respect ? If you loved him as much as you claim, why did you sleep with someone else then lie about it for a year?

she needs to just accept that she’s been caught and move on with whatever scrap of dignity she has left. He will be mortified!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
People in the comments under that video saying everyone makes mistakes LOL! Do me a favour. Jumping on another mans cock isn’t a ‘mistake’.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
jEEZ...I actually used to think Zara was cool and nice. How wrong I was - she's so desperate and clingy!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That video is so embarrassing. Have some self respect ? If you loved him as much as you claim, why did you sleep with someone else then lie about it for a year?

she needs to just accept that she’s been caught and move on with whatever scrap of dignity she has left. He will be mortified!
I came here to say this ... if he is her love of he life fav person etc etc why would you even think about sleepin with someone else!!!! You just wouldn’t. She is so desperate!!! She really is something else I hope to god she doesn’t worm her way back in. I know Sam hasn’t always been to the best bf to his exes as I’ve seen on Mic but he really tried with her from what I saw sooo it’s her own fault. Greedy witch she actually disgusts me 😂😂 the way she went on through season 19 of how he doesn’t show her he loves her enough and basically gaslighting him and all along she had slept with someone else. She is a vile person and doesn’t deserve sympathy

I can’t believe how many people are supporting her 😂😂😂 I’m sorry but having sex with another person whilst you’re with someone is unforgivable

Reactions: 19
I hope he doesnt forgive her 😂 I'm so disappointed Louise commented. She is one to talk though because she's cheated on her partners but would have thought she'd look out for her brother a bit more 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Oh no if I were Sam I'd be ashamed 🤦‍♀️ how embarrassing, shes desperate to cling on to MIC isnt she!?
I feel soooo sorry for him!! Especially people tagging him... pretty sure if it was the other way round people wouldn’t be tellin her to forgive him would they🤯🤯
just seen his story where he is buzzing about his trailer. I hope he ignores the notifications he’s probably getting 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.