Zara McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in next weeks spoiler, does she just burst in to tears and fess up at the dinner?
idk im starting to think it really is all fake for the show now.
I don’t watch MIC but just watched the trailer. Have to agree, all looks very forced and strange?

Reactions: 8
Every comment wishing them luck or saying please get back together is liked by Zara and then immediately afterwards this Sam anonymous profile. I smell a rat.
I know Sam is a common name and it could be anyone but literally every single like by Zara is followed by this Sam.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Every comment wishing them luck or saying please get back together is liked by Zara and then immediately afterwards this Sam anonymous profile. I smell a rat.
I know Sam is a common name and it could be anyone but literally every single like by Zara is followed by this Sam.
They all have personal accounts! Your detective skills are top notch! They could do with you in track & trace! I hope he’s not taken her back 😬

Reactions: 13
All the girls commenting that everyone makes mistakes, take her back - I’d love to see them have that same energy if they/one of their best friends were cheated on 😂😂

Reactions: 19
That clip of the next ep showing the cheating drama just all seems a bit weird? Zara trying her hardest to draw a tear wah, wah, wah. Anyways Sam is really dumb if he takes her back. Also, Jamie talking about deceit as if he’s a saint 😂 They’re all hypocrites but I hope Sam doesn’t take Zara back because she’s the most irritating, childish and fake person around ☺

Reactions: 9
I’m embarrassed for Zara making an arse of herself but I’m also embarrassed for all the idiots telling Sam to take her back!! Why do all these strangers care? She cheated, are all these people saying that they would take someone back after cheating coz that’s worrying!!! And lastly, do they really think that Sam is gonna take Zara back just because all these random people on the internet say so!! If he takes her back then it’s gonna be coz he wants to not because these idiots told him to 🙄

Reactions: 10
They all have personal accounts! Your detective skills are top notch! They could do with you in track & trace! I hope he’s not taken her back 😬
This Sam account isn’t following either of them - why would you like all positive comments on an account you don’t follow? Must know the person and be watching like a hawk. Deffo smell a rat 🐀

That clip of the next ep showing the cheating drama just all seems a bit weird? Zara trying her hardest to draw a tear wah, wah, wah. Anyways Sam is really dumb if he takes her back. Also, Jamie talking about deceit as if he’s a saint 😂 They’re all hypocrites but I hope Sam doesn’t take Zara back because she’s the most irritating, childish and fake person around ☺
I think they will get back together (if they haven’t already) as they need Brand Zaram to stay relevant.

Reactions: 4
I think they will get back together (if they haven’t already) as they need Brand Zaram to stay relevant.
Sam has MIC, and hes bezzie mates with Pete Wicks who is on every other season of Celebs Go Dating, so Sam could probably go and do another season of that. He will do just fine without Zara. It's Zara who will fade into the abyss if they split, what other season 4 islanders are still knocking about regularly 🤣

Reactions: 17
Honest to god I am dying inside watching that video! Isn’t she in her mid 20s? Didn’t video montages stop after Bebo? If this was a man wouldn’t we be calling him an emotional abuser and a gaslighter? Is Zara devastated about swapping Kensington for Hornchurch? And Harrods for Lakeside? Why are all the comments support? Why did Jac Jossa comment saying beautiful couple? Can she relate? Why are my friends liking this video in support? My god
Jac Jossa is a bloody door mat too!
She loves a cheater too
Mugs the lot of them

Reactions: 20
This sam_b420_ has previously commented on Zara’s posts with love heart, love heart eyes, fire emojis... so potentially could be him

Plot twist... sam_b420_ has also commented the same on various Z-listers including Elle Brown (one of Zara’s besties), Olivia Bowen, Emily Canham and India Reynolds... all whilst with Zara.

what do we think?

Reactions: 6
I lost 3mins+ of my life watching the video, and I can't believe that's the best stuff she has to montage together? Some of it was her videoing her surroundings and he was just in it.

Reactions: 6
It’s genuinely one of the most embarrassing things I’ve ever seen. She needs help

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.