Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps putting a filter on all her stories.. I just tried the same filter and I look completely different 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is the obsession with massive fake Boulder boobies!! She has a great figure (before editing).. I’m not against boob jobs in fact I’d love one myself but they are just ridiculous!!!

Reactions: 16
What is the obsession with massive fake Boulder boobies!! She has a great figure (before editing).. I’m not against boob jobs in fact I’d love one myself but they are just ridiculous!!!
I thought ginormous fake boobs went out of fashion years ago...
Looks gross...
Keep it natural and proportionate

Reactions: 13
She's the biggest catfish going isnt she 😂 Sam must watch her stories and think 'wtf she doesn't even look like that' 🤣

• Haha
To me it looks like she’s massively tensing her boobs in every picture to make them more prominent. I think she just wears bras waaay to small so they’re pretty much falling out, and then when she’s covered up it looks like she’s wearing bras that are way too big for her (probably also push up) to make them look bigger.

Reactions: 3
My skin feels like it’s crawling every time I see her wear that pathetic S necklace, Is she 12, she’s so embarrassing! The way her manner changes when Sam hasn’t responded how she wants him to on mic is alarming. I can’t understand how he can go back there, she’s so manipulative and fake

Sam should have listened to his mum

Reactions: 14
My skin feels like it’s crawling every time I see her wear that pathetic S necklace, Is she 12, she’s so embarrassing! The way her manner changes when Sam hasn’t responded how she wants him to on mic is alarming. I can’t understand how he can go back there, she’s so manipulative and fake
Wonder if she was wearing that S necklace when she was shagging that other bloke 🤣 or did she buy it out of guilt 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Weirdly I think they are suited to each other, both cheaters

Reactions: 6
Na sams way more likeable than her! She’s so smug, just something about her makes me feel uncomfortable, she’s nauseating

Whoever said they’re going away together is right. In that toothbrush ad Sam did on his stories with Louise, she was like “you’re going away after Christmas aren’t you?” Maldives with Zara is is then. I must say I’m disappointed her took her back!

Reactions: 6
Zara's birthday... wonder why Sam hasnt done a public birthday post for her 🤪
20201212_183056.jpg
Screenshot_20201212-183529_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Who watched last week MIC when Sams mom shared her opinion ab the situation ...
I would be so embarrassed to meet his parents again ...

Reactions: 20
Every time I see a picture of Zara with her balloons out I think of that tweet where someone compared a picture of her from Insta and one from LI and asking her if she forgot to take her tits with her 😂 also forgive my potential ignorance here but is the purpose of a sports bra not to basically compress your boobs and support them so they aren't flying about when exercising? Zara babe, you'd think with all the #ads you would kniw the purpose of what you are advertising

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.