Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate all the cringe posing she does in the mirror at the gym, sticking her butt out and pulling her leggings down to show off her ridiculously toned stomach BUT I've gotta give it to her - she has got a banging bod.

I don't think she photoshops her waist at all like everyone says... You can see in the videos that it is tiny. She has obviously lost a lot of weight since her love island days!
There is no way her waist is as wide as her phone sorry.
She’s got a great figure but there’s pics where her phone is literally the same size, it’s not possible.

Reactions: 8
Oh my god, she just posted a pic clip of a company hovering sams room. Like the lack of shame is through the roof. How can he take her back
Was just coming to post the same. God they're cringe, they deserve each other. I'll just be over here waiting for the next scandal to drop 🍿

Reactions: 9
The girl she’s posting photos with in the gym today is the ex girlfriend of will from MIC - she’s been desperate to weasel her way into this crowd ever since they broke up. Loooool looking forward to how this will play out

Reactions: 7
So it's official ! Sam has done the old Daily Mail exclusive saying forgiveness makes you a better human or some shite. They are back together ( not that we didn't already know this)

Cue a million articles of how loved up they are and little miss smug being even more smug. Don't know why I care but I expected more from him and sad to say I hit the unfollow button .

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Would love to know how much they both got paid to play out this charade?!

Reactions: 13
Blows my mind he’s into her enough to take her back after she cheated as I honestly always thought he wasn’t that fussed and she was a total desperate clinger

Blows my mind he’s into her enough to take her back after she cheated as I honestly always thought he wasn’t that fussed and she was a total desperate clinger
I think he doesn’t like being single. He said that at the start when they split

Just looking at her there? Like do we think she got boob and ass surgery? I don’t think her body could stay like that with the weight loss. Also Sam is completely shameful taking her back. Gone down a lot in my estimation.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You can absolutely see the implant in this screenshot she can't even deny it(and well my natural boobs definitely dont look like that anyway)
Screenshot_20201204-162216_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
sam is suuuper insecure and he’s always said it in previous seasons, i’d imagine that if youre that insecure having someone embarrass herself in public and beg you to take her back would be more reassuring than terrifying/pathetic

Reactions: 9
Her posed mirror selfie arse pop pictures are more cringe than the grid posts of her sprawled on the floor like a bleeping weirdo. Needs a day off I reckon.

Reactions: 8
So it's official ! Sam has done the old Daily Mail exclusive saying forgiveness makes you a better human or some shite. They are back together ( not that we didn't already know this)

Cue a million articles of how loved up they are and little miss smug being even more smug. Don't know why I care but I expected more from him and sad to say I hit the unfollow button .

I still don’t believe they ever broke up - just wanted the MIC story line. They can only drag out the Zara-Tiff-Sam story for so long.

Reactions: 15
I still don’t believe they ever broke up - just wanted the MIC story line. They can only drag out the Zara-Tiff-Sam story for so long.
but then, what about x factor guy? he agreed to have the whole of the internet call him ugly for the storyline of a show he’s not even in?

Reactions: 11
I'm 5'10, 20 years old and a size 8 in clothing and I am often told that I look like I could do with some more meat on my bones. She is clearly under weight
lucky you because I am 5'10 and a size 8, except in my country im always told to lose weight

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.